Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: [Skin] Klassic Skins Pack 2 [All Versions]
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:47 pm 
Mortal

So, i got the DLC manager working and uninstalled the old DLC characters and installed the new but now i get the dreadful R6025 -Pure Virtual Function Call Error message. Any thoughts?

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:37 am 
Mortal

Side: Light
Oops that mod might not work with MK9 on Steam. Is that what you have? Just tried and it doesn't work for me either.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:43 am 
Apprentice

It's been a pretty long time since I did this but to avoid potential issues, I'd recommend you start from scratch. Re-install MK9 again from Steam, then proceed to downgrade it back to vanilla following this guide.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1086279994

That way you can install the majority of the old mods that don't work on the most updated version of the game.

The ManifestID for the vanilla version should be 158216608167081246.

Obviously any new mods that only work on the latest version won't work. But there are hardly any that don't have legacy support, and for the rare case that you do find one that doesn't work on the old version you could use something like bsdiff to create a .diff file which you can use to patch the updated mod to work back on vanilla.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:10 pm 
Mortal

major, I can help you get the alt costume mod working with the latest Steam version if you want...

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:09 am 
Mortal

chuck5 wrote:
major, I can help you get the alt costume mod working with the latest Steam version if you want...

hey man do you know how to get the 2 skarlet skins and the mk2 skin for mileena to work in arcade mode? they work fine in two player but if you choose these skins it crashes the game.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:47 am 
Mortal

Side: Darkness
Kamidogu wrote:
It's been a pretty long time since I did this but to avoid potential issues, I'd recommend you start from scratch. Re-install MK9 again from Steam, then proceed to downgrade it back to vanilla following this guide.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1086279994

That way you can install the majority of the old mods that don't work on the most updated version of the game.

The ManifestID for the vanilla version should be 158216608167081246.

Obviously any new mods that only work on the book of ra kostenlos spielen. But there are hardly any that don't have legacy support, and for the rare case that you do find one that doesn't work on the old version you could use something like bsdiff to create a .diff file which you can use to patch the updated mod to work back on vanilla.

Thanks for the link!

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:52 pm 
Mortal

TheCrusader wrote:
chuck5 wrote:

hey man do you know how to get the 2 skarlet skins and the mk2 skin for mileena to work in arcade mode? they work fine in two player but if you choose these skins it crashes the game.

Just so I'm sure, are you talking about those skins in this pack?

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:09 am 
Mortal

chuck5 wrote:
TheCrusader wrote:
chuck5 wrote:

Just so I'm sure, are you talking about those skins in this pack?

yeh man. everything else works great but those 3. its the mk2/mk3 Skarlet skin and Mileenas MK2 skin which crashes Arcade mode. Versus is perfect though.

ive never modded for this game but is it cos the costumes arent in the pool for the ladder choices?

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:32 am 
Mortal

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Honestly, I can't get this pack to work at all. Still got a few things to try, but nothing yet.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:53 pm 
Apprentice

* UPDATE * 08/2019
Ladder (arcade) Errors Fixed

Sorry for any written error, my English is not very good and I use Google translator.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:30 am 
Mortal

Side: Darkness
I have a question; I apologize if it's obvious, but I haven't tried any skin mods before.

Does this mod replace any existing skins, or can does it only add to the originally available ones, allowing the full costume set to be selected from in the course of a single game?

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:10 am 
Mortal

K0BR4 wrote:
* UPDATE * 08/2019
Ladder (arcade) Errors Fixed

dude just tested it and its awesome. sincerely MK9 is my fave of the newer gen versions as i grew up playing original MK. this is such brilliant work man cheers!

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:23 pm 
Apprentice

dr_st wrote:
I have a question; I apologize if it's obvious, but I haven't tried any skin mods before.
Does this mod replace any existing skins, or can does it only add to the originally available ones, allowing the full costume set to be selected from in the course of a single game?

This mod adds these skins as if they were DLC.
I'm not sure if they work in online mode, never tested.

Sorry for any written error, my English is not very good and I use Google translator.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:32 pm 
Apprentice

TheCrusader wrote:
dude just tested it and its awesome. sincerely MK9 is my fave of the newer gen versions as i grew up playing original MK. this is such brilliant work man cheers!

Thanks for appreciating my work, this is really rewarding.
Among the new MK games this one is also my favorite too, so I keep giving attention to it when I can.
For me this one still looks more fluid and close to the first games, for this is my favorite.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:25 pm 
Immortal

Splendid.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next