Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Runs in Slow Motion

Kombo Master
Mortal

Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Runs in Slow Motion

Post by Kombo Master »

Hi Guys. I Downloaded the pc version of injustice and have same problem with MK9. :(
It runs in slow motion on my system. I put all video settings in off/low case but it coudn't help.
can anyone edit the Coalesced.ini (for edit frames) ?
how i can speed up this game ?
please help me. I know this is early to ask this but i can wait for your answers. :wink:
thank you
Last edited by Kombo Master on Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sorry for My English :(

Some of My MK9 Mods: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/hp24v3 ... /My%20Mods
Masterski
Mortal

Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Runs in Slow Motion

Post by Masterski »

Oh jesus christ, not this again. Haven't they learned anything from MK9 ...
Thanks for confirming the issue, I won't even waste unlimited traffic to download it.

Regarding editing fps, look here http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =34&t=6656
Probably will work the same way.
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Kombo master; try look to video settings if you have set it too fullscreen not windowed, my problem was same, it was set up to windowed but looked like fullscreen , weird i know ;)
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

The game users unreal engine 3 and it has its requirements. You cannot expect to run it normally on an officially not supported machines. I am sure you don't want another mk4. I am sure the fps patch will appear soon. Btw we have a new injustice miss forum, you can try posting your request there.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Kombo Master
Mortal

Post by Kombo Master »

first I want thank you all for your answers.

@ Masterski: I tested that but it doesn't work :(. error shows up.

@ wyruzzah: really thank you.

@ Gambid: oh I'm really sorry. please tell me where is that topic. I am beginner and I couldn't find it. :roll:
Sorry for My English :(

Some of My MK9 Mods: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/hp24v3 ... /My%20Mods
Gambid
Elder God

Post by Gambid »

This is the link: http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/viewforum.php?f=85
The forum is still empty, but we need to start from somewhere.
I Rule This World!

Siki88
Mortal

Post by Siki88 »

Gambid wrote:The game users unreal engine 3 and it has its requirements. You cannot expect to run it normally on an officially not supported machines. I am sure you don't want another mk4. I am sure the fps patch will appear soon. Btw we have a new injustice miss forum, you can try posting your request there.
@Gambid , u didn't googled a bit about this with MKKE and same slow motion problems ? in 70% of cases are high end rig users that has same problem ...and I'm talking about i5 processors and 2gb graphic cards... that's WAY beyond requirements... and their rigs can run Battlefield 3 on high,but cant run MKKE on minimum? its THE GAME actually that has the problem, not users. its something about game not having frameskip option or something like that, prolly bad port from consoles to PC... like Saints Row 2 for example.
Gambid
Elder God

Post by Gambid »

You don't really understand what frame skipping is. If the PCs of the users are that powerfull they will not need to skip frames. The high amount of RAM a graphics card has, does not nessessarily result in a high performance device. RAM is one of the requirements for a good card, but far not the only one. On board graphics cards are low performance, no mather how much of the system memory they can utilize.
I Rule This World!

Siki88
Mortal

Post by Siki88 »

Gambid wrote:You don't really understand what frame skipping is. If the PCs of the users are that powerfull they will not need to skip frames. The high amount of RAM a graphics card has, does not nessessarily result in a high performance device. RAM is one of the requirements for a good card, but far not the only one. On board graphics cards are low performance, no mather how much of the system memory they can utilize.
Frame skip is skipping some number of frames (pictures or images how some call them) per one second... i know more about it than u could imagine, and i think u dont see the point of my post, its the game,not the users... many gamers run BF3 with +60fps all the time, and cant run MK9 to keep 60-58fps - why is MK9 any different ? it must be a bad port. nothing else can explain it because game requirements judging to MANY sites are just small so excuse like "your PC doesnt meet the requirements" is just funny... check out game debate or any other gaming site and see for yourself. another points is that game would run even on slower PCs IF IT HAD frame skip built in. im working on PCSX2 emulator, so i know how frame skip is important option to just ignore it especially for console ports. my problem was that i have smaller fps ONLY on some stages, but 70% of stages work fine with 60fps (and i can blame my old e6600 for that) but many gamers with i5 have similar problems, u cant blame PC they have that for sure.
Gambid
Elder God

Post by Gambid »

I kind of don't understand your point here, neither how it actually helps the poster. I never said that MK9 is the most optimized game, but whether it is or not, doesn't really solve the poster's problem now does it. The fact that you ignore my comment and keep blindly insisting that you are right tells me enough.

Btw., there are 4 different generations of i5 processors with different mobile and desktop versions.

These CPUs have integrated GPUs which are everything else but the best choice for gaming. Later generations are of course more capable then previous, but none is able to reach the processing power of a current generation dedicated graphics card, when it comes to 3D gaming.

You work on PCSX2, good for you, I am a professional software engineer.

Information on how to fix it is always welcome, the rest is Off Topic.
I Rule This World!

Siki88
Mortal

Post by Siki88 »

One thing is sure, fix for Injustice still exist (sort of) but for MKKE not... ive tried coalested ini files, they make my MKKE run too fast, but after i use any X-Ray move , game slow down again. and fix for Injustice was to lock game on 30 fps , to do that u have to choose trainig or something, sellect Jokers Arkham Asylum stage, move your enemy to the left wall, hit him with strong hit so he will break the wall, and while cut-screne with Scarecrow is playing, u have to keep spamming Pause button all the way till scene ends, game should run in normal speed and u will have smooth fps till u exit game completely, next time u run it u have to do same trick again , then play it normally.
superfamoso
Warrior

Post by superfamoso »

what an injustice...
Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us”