mortal kombat trilogy full game mod music option

megamanxzero
Mortal
Side: Light
XBox Live: gustavoariel61

mortal kombat trilogy full game mod music option

Post by megamanxzero »

Here I leave my mod of mk trilogy changing the sound of the options and the one at the end for mortal kombat remix theme of the movie with a custom and updated installer to work on windows 7/8/10 plus 2 trainer that are inside the installation folder I hope you enjoy it to place in full screen just press alt + enter inside the root folder there are 2 trainers that can be used both at the same time you just have to run them as administrator and the game has to be open

aqui les dejo mi mod de mk trilogy cambiando el sonido de las opciones y el del final por mortal kombat tema remix de la pelicula con un instalador personalizado y actualizado para funcionar en windows 7/8/10 mas 2 trainer que están dentro de la carpeta de instalación espero lo disfruten para colocar en pantalla completa solo presionar alt + enter dentro de la carpeta raíz hay 2 trainers que pueden ser utilizados los 2 a la vez solo hay que ejecutarlos como administrador y el juego tiene que estar abierto

screenshots
capturas de pantalla

ImageImage Image Image Image Image

thanks to freezOR and classsic game hacking for the trainers all the credits to them

gracias a freezOR y a classsic game hacking por los trainers todos los creditos para ellos

password to unzip: megamanxzero
contraseña para descomprimir: megamanxzero

Return to “Mortal Kombat Trilogy Projects”