PS3 or Xbox 360?

Gsomeer
Warrior

PS3 or Xbox 360?

Post by Gsomeer »

Guys, I need your help. I want to buy a console, but I still standing before selecting: PS3 or Xbox. They are have same price (13000 roubles = nearly $415), but Xbox have Crysis 2, Forza 3 and free Gold for 3 month, and PS3 have nothing, except console itself. My friends said me PS3 have a better graphics, but Xbox 360 is more profitable in terms of cracking, and I can playing free games more easier then on PS3. So, what I should to buy?

P.S. If you don't understand my English, ask me, what is unclear. Thanks.

roboronald10
Master
Side: Light
PSN: KlassicGODZILLA9

Re: PS3 or Xbox 360?

Post by roboronald10 »

I don't have either of those consoles,but you should do is that you should try playing on each of those consoles. It's dumb to choose Xbox 360 over PS3 if you've never played on a PS3 before. I've played on both and this is my opinion. I like PS3 better because I'm more familiar with the Playstation controls than the Xbox 360, since I've never played on the original before.
What you should consider is the playability, available games on the online stores, and online play. What I don't like about Xbox360 internet is that you have to pay for it while for PS3.
I'm not biased or anything. I'm a fan of both consoles,but it's just that I like PS3 better.
Gsomeer
Warrior

Post by Gsomeer »

So, if I want to play with free multiplayer, I should to buy Playstation, but it have an uncomfortable controller, cuz I have PSOne and I don't like this one. And, if I want to play free games with singleplayer, I should to buy Xbox, don't you?
Gsomeer
Warrior

Post by Gsomeer »

btw, how about crack of the PS3? I've read somewhere PS3 already cracked and I have a question: PSN account should be banned for the cracked console?
mk master 365
Grand Master
Side: Darkness
PSN: w2gMk

Post by mk master 365 »

uhh... cracked console? you mean hacked? well if you have lots of money in your account that would be a problem, but PS3 does play awesomely... and it wont burn down your house after 3 seconds of play like my cousins 360 did.
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀
Gsomeer
Warrior

Post by Gsomeer »

Oh, yes, hacked, of course, I don't use the translator, so my english is bad. Thanks for advice, I'll think on this.
SonicKusanagi181
Apprentice
PSN: SonicKusanagi181
XBox Live: SonicKusanagi

Post by SonicKusanagi181 »

I have both, I think I got them the same christmas too
The_Scorpion
Apprentice
PSN: sktb1188
XBox Live: Boombomb98

Post by The_Scorpion »

Well Ps3 has been hacked, and its easy to get credit details stolen on it, I also find it to be very 'Laggy', my vote is saying you should buy X-Box 360. There releasing a new type of PlayStation anyway, so whats the point. but everybody has there own opinion, so you choose. Xbox is recommended though, you can voice chat with friends, send voice messages, video chat, have parental sefety for younger ones. see your 5 most recent games and which of your friends has them. its an easier way for online, you get loads of £1 / 1$ a month deals aswell!
Man it's been a while since I was on here.
s-z22
Apprentice
XBox Live: DesolateRhyme4

Post by s-z22 »

I prefer Xbox 360 over PS3. But that's me. My 360 has never overheated or been broken before but then again I don't play it for long periods of time and I put it in a place where I can't knock it over. I've had mine for a long time and I've never had to replace it or get repairs for it.
The Reptile
Warrior

Post by The Reptile »

though I like PS3, i prefer X360. You'll get more money's worth, plus Xbox actually has better graphics for a majority of games. The controls are easy and usable, though it looks bulky; it's simply easy. As you said, there's more games for it, including Halo games. You also get DLC first before PSN, and you get better security. Though you have to pay online, you get a much larger variety of stuff including sky, facebook, and much more. Oh, and we have kinect. This is all my opinion of course, as I do still like the Ps3 because of the games you can get. Still, your choice my friend...
I am Reptile! And I do not answer to you! Fight!

Image Image
Gsomeer
Warrior

Post by Gsomeer »

Thanks for advices, guys, I made my choice, it's Xbox360. The main thing is much more better Live than PSN, comfortable controller, lower price and more better graphic in majority non-exclusive games, in my opinion, of course. PS3 just the cheapest blu-ray player.
Gsomeer
Warrior

Post by Gsomeer »

I bought it. And... in mostly I like it, but XBOX LIVE IS SUCKS, because my town has no places, where I can pay for Gold account. What should I do?
The Reptile
Warrior

Post by The Reptile »

gamestation, or bu it from an online sotre with your credit card.
I am Reptile! And I do not answer to you! Fight!

Image Image
Gambid
Elder God
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

You can create a PayPal account and pay with it. Or if you have a credit card, it should work as well.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Gsomeer
Warrior

Post by Gsomeer »

Yes, I have the card, but I'm not sure that it works, cuz my bank is regional and I don't know, supports Xbox Live this bank or not.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”