fatality tournament

mk master 365
Grand Master
Side: Darkness
PSN: w2gMk

fatality tournament

Post by mk master 365 »

in this tournament you can choose up to 2 characters and descride what their fatality is and this time you can have any visual aid like pictures or a link to a site that has the picture. if two were chosen you must include both in your fatality like its a tag-team style fatality(for exaple- sub-zero freezes you to a wall then kung lao cuts your head off and your neck is spurting like a garden hose. if any one uses this they will automatically loose.).no freindships,animalities,brutalities,babalities,or chucknorrisalities(just watch this http://www.youtube.com/user/killmastr1?feature=mhum#p/u ). characters can be chosen even if someone has already chose one.(this only applies to people that choose 2 characters)like if i choose reptile and raiden some one could choose raiden or reptile but not both.
if one or both of the judges dont show up in a two day period a contestant and I will fill in exept on my turn where two contestants will judge.
only MK characters are allowed so you cant have like... yoshi or spongebob for a choise. contestants have 2 days to post there fatality on there turn.

contestants

judges

i thought this would be a good game to go on this site.

if any one chooses noob-smoke it will be treated as a contestant choosing noob and smoke.
the judging rubric is as folows:
1-10 pionts for gore bloodfilled messes that make the janitor quit.
1-10 pionts for using character abitities.
1-10 pionts for using all of your characters(if you chose two) equally.
1-10 pionts for great disciption wich means if the judge gets confused in any part it cant be a ten.
1-10 pionts for over kill

judges can compete aswell.
i would just have to replace them for there match.
and if the judge gets confused in any way they must ask the contestant to explain the specific part a little better.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”