Hi,i like to play xbox what games do you like
HALO

Sub-Zero
God
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Korig

Re: xbox games ???????????????

Post by Sub-Zero »

Halo, Rock Band, GTA IV. Thats pretty much it right now. Looking foward to The Force Unleashed, Rock Band 2 and Gears Of War 2.
Squall_1st
Master

Post by Squall_1st »

silentkiller wrote:Hi,i like to play xbox what games do you like
HALO
:D

Halo is the only game, which is good for the x-box. We've had big hopes about Ninja Gaiden II - i've played NG1 on x-box, the game was awesome - but the NG2 for Box360 isn't good. The SIGMA is better - PS3.

That leaves me with... what games should I play for X-box 360? Dead Rising?! :lol:
Gears of War is good, as Halo, and nothing else.

PS3 has:

DMC4
MGS4
Tekken 6 - waiting
Final Fantasy 13 - waiting
God of war 3 - waiting

X-box360 has:

HALO
Gears of war

Sub-Zero
God

Post by Sub-Zero »

God damn it not this again.

Crackdown
Bioshock
Rock Band 2 before PS3 has it
Exclusive DLC (including stuff for GTA IV)
Gears Of War 2
Much bigger library of XLA games than ps3 arcade
We also have DMC4
We are also getting FF13
Mass Effect
Vitua Fighta 5 with online
Halo Wars
Movies
TV shows
soon live TV
cam
msn
removable and upgradeable hdd
has god of war 3 and tekken 6 even been announced thats like saying we got Halo 4 and Mass Effect 2. yeah its gonna happen but your company may be gone before they come.
Just because Halo and Gears are the biggest games out right now it doesnt mean thats all we have. Though I'd much rather have those two games then have a system with a fantastic selection including Lair and Haze.
Squall_1st
Master

Post by Squall_1st »

Sub-Zero wrote:God damn it not this again.

Crackdown - Very booring
Bioshock - I haved fun at the first one hour
Rock Band 2 before - Haven't played yet, and maybe won't
Exclusive DLC (including stuff for GTA IV) - I hate it.
Gears Of War 2 - Good game for the box - the only one, which can make me buy X-box 360.
Much bigger library of XLA games than ps3 arcade
We also have DMC4 - Haven't seen one.
We are also getting FF13 - There are no FF's for X-box - I haven't saw any information about release date for x-box360 either.
Mass Effect - Booring game.
Vitua Fighta 5 with online - Already played on PS3 - Compared to Tekken & Soul Calibur - it sucks along with DOA.
Halo Wars - Weak.
Movies
TV shows
soon live TV
cam
msn
removable and upgradeable hdd
has god of war 3 and tekken 6 even been announced thats like saying we got Halo 4 and Mass Effect 2. yeah its gonna happen but your company may be gone before they come.
Just because Halo and Gears are the biggest games out right now it doesnt mean thats all we have. Though I'd much rather have those two games then have a system with a fantastic selection including Lair and Haze.
I haven't read anything lately, cause I don't care for the console, but I can assume to that:

GOW3
IGN, Gamestop, and GWN confirmed that it will only be on PS3. Sorry!

---

DMC4 camed out for PC, cause they make money from the kids, who think that they are getting any fun from the PC port. Again... nothing special. More geeks who think that they know something about the game. I should say - pitiful.

Tekken has been released for Playstation only, and there is none certain information about T6 for X-box 360. ;)

You can only hope. PS3 can only wait.

For the momment the leading parts are:

Metal Gear Solid 4 - Phenomenal... just precious... ONLINE!
Folklore - The longest game atm.
Devil May Cry 4 - The previous games we're better, but who cares.
Ninja Gaiden Sigma - Very good remake.

True : Shooters must be played on MOUSE - PC.
Halo have nice story and good physics. The other part of the game isn't so good - the normal pop-shoot/go and do/.
Gears of War is good cause of the graphics. I must admit that Mass effect has one good thing... the ending song is very nice. :D
Squall_1st
Master

Post by Squall_1st »

lol?
http://www.gametrailers.com/viewnews.php?id=6161

The ff12 was big trump for PS3. Heh.

Anyway:

Cash Guns Chaoes
Chain Limits
Codename: Sengoku 23KU
Cross Edge
Dark Mist
Eyedentify
Fifth Phantom Saga
Free Realms
God Of War 3
Grand Turismo 5
Heavy Rain
InFamous
Killzone 2
L.A Noire
Little Big Planet
Metro 2033: The Last Refuge
MotoStorm: Pacific Rift
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm
Red Dead Revolver 2
Rengoku: The End of the Century
Resistance 2
Second Season 01
Siren: Blood Curse
Socom Confrontation
Tekken 6
The Agency
Twisted Metal
Valkyria Chronicles
WarDevill :Unleash the Beast Within
Yakuza 3
California Games
Flower
No Gravity: The Plague of Mind
Pixel Junk Eden
The Last Guy
Wipeout HD
Sub-Zero
God

Post by Sub-Zero »

Pretty much everything your saying is from your own opinion.

Along with many people I actually enjoyed Crackdown
Bioshock won game of the year
GTA IV is the highest rated GTA so far
And yes DMC4 is actually for the 360
I know theres a FF for the 360 I think its 11 im not a fan of the series but i know there is one
Mass Effect being boring is again your own opninion. It got really high reviews and I actually really really liked it. but hey thats just my opinion.
Once again saying Vitua Fighta sucks is an opinion and yes i know its already for ps3 but one thing ps3 forgot to add was online play which is something that seperates this game from some other fighters.
Halo Wars-weak? yeahhh thats nice. I mean another Halo game totally wont sell well at all right?
I highly doubt Epic would release a game like GOW3 only for ps3 when its been time exclusive to 360. thats just bad marketing.
Yes there is no info on tekken 6 being avaiable for 360. but lets not jump the gun here. is there any info on tekken 6?
If you want to get into opinions i actually dont like mgs4.
and we also have ninja gaiden games for 360 that are highly rated.
sadly once again saying shooters can only be played on a pc is a biased opinion.

all those games that are listed have either not been announced yet. ive never heard of them which means like most ps3 titles they could ultimately fail or i have no interest in them. Little Big Planet is the biggest thing for ps3? I'd rather pick a fight with a gang and let them beat me up then play that game. Yes Killzone 2 looks like it could be good. but omg im getting deja vu i remember seeing lair look incredible...and omg theres haze that game was gonna be good right? yeah honestly video games should be there to have fun. you shouldnt honestly care which system is gonna win the end you should just find the system you like and have fun with it. if you like ps3 fine go ahead and play it. doesnt mean you have to think your so great for wanting to fuck the system with the least amount of sales and the biggest amount of complaints.
Squall_1st
Master

Post by Squall_1st »

Sub-Zero wrote:Pretty much everything your saying is from your own opinion.

Along with many people I actually enjoyed Crackdown
Bioshock won game of the year
GTA IV is the highest rated GTA so far
And yes DMC4 is actually for the 360
I know theres a FF for the 360 I think its 11 im not a fan of the series but i know there is one
Mass Effect being boring is again your own opninion. It got really high reviews and I actually really really liked it. but hey thats just my opinion.
Once again saying Vitua Fighta sucks is an opinion and yes i know its already for ps3 but one thing ps3 forgot to add was online play which is something that seperates this game from some other fighters.
Halo Wars-weak? yeahhh thats nice. I mean another Halo game totally wont sell well at all right?
I highly doubt Epic would release a game like GOW3 only for ps3 when its been time exclusive to 360. thats just bad marketing.
Yes there is no info on tekken 6 being avaiable for 360. but lets not jump the gun here. is there any info on tekken 6?
If you want to get into opinions i actually dont like mgs4.
and we also have ninja gaiden games for 360 that are highly rated.
sadly once again saying shooters can only be played on a pc is a biased opinion.

all those games that are listed have either not been announced yet. ive never heard of them which means like most ps3 titles they could ultimately fail or i have no interest in them. Little Big Planet is the biggest thing for ps3? I'd rather pick a fight with a gang and let them beat me up then play that game. Yes Killzone 2 looks like it could be good. but omg im getting deja vu i remember seeing lair look incredible...and omg theres haze that game was gonna be good right? yeah honestly video games should be there to have fun. you shouldnt honestly care which system is gonna win the end you should just find the system you like and have fun with it. if you like ps3 fine go ahead and play it. doesnt mean you have to think your so great for wanting to fuck the system with the least amount of sales and the biggest amount of complaints.
Many peoples have different opinions for the games, what's the problem? :D
There is info for the games, check it out, don't argue it.

I don't like playing online fighters(Only 2D ones - MK1,2,3 & Umk3, Melty blood & Guilty gear), because of the lag, delay and stuff. I've played Dark Reusurrection, which is very big sensation, because Tekken was always the best fighter.
I have played VF5 online, don't jump into wrong conclusions, because I play on the wii, ps3 and x-box360, but after all = I gave my money for PS3.
So the question: "Which console I prefer?" would be stupid.

I like the HALO books, but the game isn't something phenomenal - in fact - it's weak.
Bioshock, I admit, It was very interesting at the beginning, but you don't have so many powers and the gameplay is rectilinear. Too booring.
The best shooter I've played so far:

Quake 3
Unreal Tournament
Prey
Portal

Shooters = monobasic.

GOW3 is developed by SCE, so forget about X-BOX360. Ninja gaiden black & Ninja gaiden Sigma are better than Ninja gaiden 2. VF>DOA<Tekken ;)
DMC4 is out for x-box, ive seen that too. Camed out after the PS3 ver, as the rock band camed out after the box version. And again... DMC4>Rock band

GTA is one of the most stupid games, which makes you feel like gangsta, but in fact, there is nothing more than stupid vandalism. The fact that the game is high rated, doesn't talk good about the peoples who rate the game, right? Kids, wanna be ganstas, or just some brainless idiots?

The bad thing in that situation is that the people are affected by the rating: Oh, no, it must be something very good... NOT.
Sub-Zero
God

Post by Sub-Zero »

Ohhhh when you say GOW3 you mean god of war. yeah thats probably gonna be ps3 only. when its actually announced. not exactly sure how you can compare dmc to rock band since completely different gamers will be playing those games. GTA IV doesnt really make you wanna be a gangster. its more about getting revenge and seeing how someone will get involved with money and drugs so that he can make his life better for himself and his cousin, he doesnt join a gang to become cool or accepted, he just wants a decent life in America. SA was the gangster one. they change story lines with each game. Ratings help the average gamer decide which games to buy. there will always be hardcore fans who will like certain games better than other for many reasons. I enjoyed The Darkness way more than Bioshock and Prey and yet I've seen a reviewer give The Darkness 3/10. I play most video games for the story line. I don't see how Bioshock was boring. You devolop new powers throughout the game and depending on which powers you choose you can play the game differently. You may not be a fan of shooters and that just tells the type of gamer that you are. I'm not a fan of DMC cuz I don't like hack n slash/combo type games.
Squall_1st
Master

Post by Squall_1st »

When you said that "this is your opinion" I didn't think that you don't mention anything. But with the last think you've posted, I can assume to the fact, that you are building personal opinion, based on other opinions of other peoples. :)
Many peoples likes something - So it must be good for sure?

If you like the storyline, read the halo book. ;] It's better than the game, and it's more sensible thing to do.
Of course, they are different games, but do you have favorite genre? It's something like that.
And I prefer Guitar Hero.
lin kuei Grandmaster
Grand Master

Post by lin kuei Grandmaster »

Well...i just wanted to say what i think lol

I have a 360 and not a PS3, mainly becuase i think online is better and there is a better library of games on 360.

Halo 3 - is good...but they buggered up the storyline in halo 2, its all about multiplayer really, which it is really good at.

GTA IV - isn't just a game about gangsters, its a game just trying to show the corrupted world we live in. Its a fantastic game that allows you to go anywhere and do pretty much anything.

Bioshock - absolutly brilliant...fantastic story and captures the zeitgiest brilliantly. The art is really good aswell.

Crackdown - is just a fun game in my opinion.

Gears of war - Bloody brilliant, needed a bit more back story i thought but i love the gameplay, the cover sytem the gore...its a brilliant game.

Fable 2 - is going to be just awsome no doubt.

There's loads more i could say but i can't be arsed at the mo, basically both sytems have good games, i myself just think XBOX 360 has more, better games. I like MGS but i haven't played number 4, im sure its good.
Squall_1st
Master

Post by Squall_1st »

Lately i've heard about too many peoples who've had the "dead ring". It's the biggest problem of the box. There are rumors about FF7 remake for PS3. Oblivion awaits.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”