Nirvana

Sub-Zero
God
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Korig

Nirvana

Post by Sub-Zero »

Ok Nirvana f*cking rulez. Fall Out Boy sux. That is all. Who wants to discuss this topic?

Boom-Boom
Immortal

Re: Nirvana

Post by Boom-Boom »

Me... and my annoying cousin.

But she said she wants to wait until tomorrow.
A devil in a midnight mass killed the boy inside the man
The holy water in his hands can never wash away his sins.
Close your breath and count to 4, pinky swears don't work no more
Put my trust in God that day, not the man that taught his way...

(psst I'm atheist, don't let the song lyrics confuse you)
Sub-Zero
God

Post by Sub-Zero »

BRING IT! LOL

Greatness=

Gayness=

Before the discussion starts give me a scale on 1-10 on how mean I can be. I'd prefer 10 for the best discussions on my part. But if your cousin cries easily (and she probably does considering her taste in music) let me know. Cuz I dont wanna offend anyone here...besides her. And trust me, I can get horrible, I've learned from the best.
Boom-Boom
Immortal

Post by Boom-Boom »

Sub-Zero wrote: BRING IT!
I'm not letting her type, I'm just gonna summarize what she said.

----------------------------------------------

She said that Nirvana are just crying emo depressed anti-social pussies that are posers and can never rock and that Fall Out Boy rocks because all the band members are hott and their music is cool and more original than Nirvana's and she said Nirvana copied Weird Al.

----------------------------------------------

Argue ahead, and she DOES cry easily, but it's for the dumbest reasons. She cries over everything, so don't worry. I once said that I thought Pete Wentz was a fag and started crying and told me he can't be because he's hott.

Sub-Zero
God

Post by Sub-Zero »

LMAO! There's so many things wrong with what she said.

*Nirvana isn't emo, it's rebellous, Nirvana inspired so many young people not to take shit from their boss, parents, etc. And that your life is your own to lead. Not someone elses. What has Fall out Boy done for young people? Told them they can dance and through their music videos a nerd can magically get a hot chick right.
*BTW, its been provin that everyone hates fall out boy, you go to youtube and you find a video by them and under the comments section there will be more people that hate fall out boy than actually like the band. NO ONE at my school likes them, though i dont agree with the majority of what they like no one has ever ever said they like fall out boy. most call fall out boy faggots, emos, bitches, pussies, queers etc.
*lol Nirvana didnt copy Wierd Al, Wierd Al copied Nirvana. Thats Wierd Al's career. He listens to a song by someone, then takes it and makes it into a parody. Thats what he did with Smells Like Teen Spirit-Nirvana he took the song and made a shitty song (though i like most of wierd al's stuff) called Smells Like Nirvana-Wierd Al.
*Fall Out Boy is just another shitty boy band that will dissapear soon enough along with all the pre-teen girls who like them. Remember bands like S Club? 98 degrees? O-Town? I thought not. Soon People will ask the same question 3 years from now about Fall Out Boy and this will be people's repsonse "Oh that band who did that annoying song dance dance? yeah i remeber them. im so glad they died in a plane crash i hated those fags". The reason Nirvana is still played on the radio today is because their music is still inspiring people to stand up to those assholes that are holding you back from any potential in life. Fall Out Boy does the opposite, they keep you destracted with flashing lights, pretty colours, and a short fat gay guy singing.

In short Nirvana has changed the world. Fall Out Boy is holding is now holding it back.
Boom-Boom
Immortal

Post by Boom-Boom »

Sub-Zero wrote: LMAO! There's so many things wrong with what she said.

*Nirvana isn't emo, it's rebellous, Nirvana inspired so many young people not to take shit from their boss, parents, etc. And that your life is your own to lead. Not someone elses. What has Fall out Boy done for young people? Told them they can dance and through their music videos a nerd can magically get a hot chick right.
*BTW, its been provin that everyone hates fall out boy, you go to youtube and you find a video by them and under the comments section there will be more people that hate fall out boy than actually like the band. NO ONE at my school likes them, though i dont agree with the majority of what they like no one has ever ever said they like fall out boy. most call fall out boy faggots, emos, bitches, pussies, queers etc.
*lol Nirvana didnt copy Wierd Al, Wierd Al copied Nirvana. Thats Wierd Al's career. He listens to a song by someone, then takes it and makes it into a parody. Thats what he did with Smells Like Teen Spirit-Nirvana he took the song and made a shitty song (though i like most of wierd al's stuff) called Smells Like Nirvana-Wierd Al.
*Fall Out Boy is just another shitty boy band that will dissapear soon enough along with all the pre-teen girls who like them. Remember bands like S Club? 98 degrees? O-Town? I thought not. Soon People will ask the same question 3 years from now about Fall Out Boy and this will be people's repsonse "Oh that band who did that annoying song dance dance? yeah i remeber them. im so glad they died in a plane crash i hated those fags". The reason Nirvana is still played on the radio today is because their music is still inspiring people to stand up to those assholes that are holding you back from any potential in life. Fall Out Boy does the opposite, they keep you destracted with flashing lights, pretty colours, and a short fat gay guy singing.

In short Nirvana has changed the world. Fall Out Boy is holding is now holding it back.
What she said:

*She said that Nirvana is not rebellious, just emo posers who think they can skate. She also said that Nirvana never did shit and that the only reason they rule is because of MTV. She also said that Fall Out Boy is constantly telling teens to rebel and to not take shit from anyone.

*All she said was that people on youtube and at your school are "f*cking emo fag queers that can't get a life or a girlfriend and suck at life and need to die in a hole because Pete Wentz is hott and you aren't"

*Again, she called you a fag and then laughed as if it was funny. Then, she said that Weird Al rules and that he is more original than Nirvana.

*She said that you're short fat and gay. Then, she said that Fall Out Boy is not a stupid boy band, and that 98 Degrees is the best band in the world that isn't rock music. She said that her friends still talk about 98 degrees. She said that only gay stations play Nirvana. She also said that Fall Out Boy is only played on cool radio stations and cool TV stations. She also said that Fall Out Boy is more inspiring to have fun with life and to not worry, whereas Nirvana are just depressed emo people.

Again, argue, but remember, I have no say in this.... Also, I myself like Weird Al.

Sub-Zero
God

Post by Sub-Zero »

First of all give me proof as to why you think they are emo posers. they started grunge so how can they be posing anyone? Ive never heard Fall out boy say anything about rebelling, all ive heard pete wince talk about is ashlee simpson....and im pretty sure she has a penis....and im pretty sure pete does not. lol youve insulted pretty much everyone in british columbia cuz ive only met one person whos ever liked fall out boy. people at my school normally listen to rap hip hop etc. but when i asked them about fall out boy they say that theyre faggots that theyll curb stomp em. if you just try to have fun with life and not worry youll end up giving hand jobs in a dark alley for money. your supposed to keep your life balanced but if anyone gives you any shit if give it to them right back. Its really hard to have a discussion with you when your retalliations are things like nirvana are fags and pence wince is hott. hottness has nothing to do with the music you produce. I feel like im agruing with a kid that has special needs, your comebacks have no meaning whats so ever, good luck trying to get far in life.
Squall_1st
Master

Post by Squall_1st »

Every train has its passengers.

Not every ppl living on this earth must like Fall Out Boy or Nirvana.
The things here are getting too personal.
Everyone have free-will. And everyone can tell his personal opinion about something, but not everyone must be taken seriously. ( The opinion of someone with IQ 100 or the opinion of someone with IQ 10? - It's your choise. Everyone has their own interets, suited to their likes and stuff. )

I haven't heard Fall out boy, but i think most of the bands can contribute something the musical environment.
And from what i know... the topic isn't Nirvana vs Fall out boy - either i don't like to see "hate".

Nirvana is good.
Since you make only offtopics - the topic is dead.
Solve your problems on Image

<span style='color:red'>Locked</span>
lord noob
Apprentice

Post by lord noob »

Fall Out Boy..................hmm.....................Nirvana iz way better in my opinion (Fall Out Boy iz a gay band)
METAL 4 LIFE XD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”