WWE

lord noob
Apprentice

Re: WWE

Post by lord noob »

yup

METAL 4 LIFE XD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

I heard about it when it aired on the news, i still can't believe Benoit would have the heart to kill his family and then himself, unless it was a mistake. IMO, i think someone else is behind this. But then again, that's just me.

Either way, R.I.P Chris Benoit, 1967-2007.
Sub-Zero
God
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Korig

Post by Sub-Zero »

His ex-wife said in an interview, "Chris was the most loving man I ever knew, and that people believe that he murdered his family is complete bullsh!t". I really hope she's right 'cuz I can't get over the fact that Vince said "We had no idea that this man would become a monster". A monster?! Hey you're not so perfect either, how 'bout pretending you're dead and actually have you're daughter come out and pretend to cry I say that's pretty bad.
lord noob
Apprentice

Post by lord noob »

If someone actually is behind this,then who could it be?
Sub-Zero
God

Post by Sub-Zero »

Well, there's a lot of angry wrestling fans out there. Maybe one took things too seriously over something he did.
Ravonite
God

Post by Ravonite »

it was said in the papers, one week before he killed his wife, that he illegally bought steroids from a doctor he goes to, and the doctor has now been put away in jail. this would explain why no steroids have been found and that his roid rage was caused by overdosing on roids.
goro
Warrior

Post by goro »

Ravonite wrote: it was said in the papers, one week before he killed his wife, that he illegally bought steroids from a doctor he goes to, and the doctor has now been put away in jail. this would explain why no steroids have been found and that his roid rage was caused by overdosing on roids.
yea der is a big storyline about it if you go on to thesun website, such a shame he was a great champion RIP
Get Over Here
Enrique
Warrior

Post by Enrique »

lord noob wrote: thougth i`d make a topic for where people cud discuss things relating to da wwe..........anyways mr.mcmahon wwe chairman is dead!
No, he is not really dead. But Chris Benoit is definitely dead. He smothered is son, strangled his wife, and hung himself. The investigators found anabolic steroids in his house. :(
Boom-Boom
Immortal

Post by Boom-Boom »

... All WWE Wrestlers take steroids, it's how they look big and tough for the fights, and how they can successfully do the choreography for the fight.
A devil in a midnight mass killed the boy inside the man
The holy water in his hands can never wash away his sins.
Close your breath and count to 4, pinky swears don't work no more
Put my trust in God that day, not the man that taught his way...

(psst I'm atheist, don't let the song lyrics confuse you)
Sub-Zero
God

Post by Sub-Zero »

Not all wrestlers take steroids, X-Division and Cruiserweights I don't think do, I mean look at them, they're so small. There are some wrestlers that are strongly against steriods and drug use and so are the companies.
lord noob
Apprentice

Post by lord noob »

no steriods datz for sure
Ravonite
God

Post by Ravonite »

lord noob wrote: no steriods datz for sure
dont say that to big show and kane.
Sub-Zero
God

Post by Sub-Zero »

I don't think Big Show or Kane take steroids. The new Kane and The Big Show are pretty fat, they're just tall men. Maybe the old Kane though.....if they are different people. :ph34r:
goro
Warrior

Post by goro »

Sub-Zero wrote: Not all wrestlers take steroids, X-Division and Cruiserweights I don't think do, I mean look at them, they're so small. There are some wrestlers that are strongly against steriods and drug use and so are the companies.
tajiri the wee japinese guy didnt take them you can obvisioly see that lol, but most wrestlers do, its just beniot took too many than he was supposed to
Get Over Here
ogrebot360
God

Post by ogrebot360 »

Sub-Zero wrote: I don't think Big Show or Kane take steroids. The new Kane and The Big Show are pretty fat, they're just tall men. Maybe the old Kane though.....if they are different people. :ph34r:
Old Kane and new Kane are the same guy.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”