WWE

ogrebot360
God

Re: WWE

Post by ogrebot360 »

I've been hearing about it. I've heard it's homicide, and no shootings occurred, but that's about it, and it's not exactly confirmed at the moment.
it would be illegal to fake a death just for a comeback.
It's all part of the kayfabe, so the law really has no say in the matter. Now if he were doing it to avoid taxes...

Sub-Zero
God
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Korig

Post by Sub-Zero »

Infierno4551 wrote: It was just reported on WWE.com that Chris Benoit and his family were found dead... They're doing a tribute to him on RAW right now... God him and Eddie were my favorites. I can't believe they're both gone...

In Vengance this past Sunday he was supposed to face CM Punk for the ECW World Title. Without anyone knowing the match was changed up with Johnny Nitro taking Beniot's place. I thought something was wrong and now I know. I bet he was gonna become champ.
Sadly apparently it's a double murder suicide. He killed his wife and son and then himself. Very sad, very tragic.
Infierno4551
God

Post by Infierno4551 »

I saw that on WWE.com this morning. That's just wrong...
lord noob
Apprentice

Post by lord noob »

beniot is dead.......man all da good people from the wwe are dieng time to time u`ll hear about it there is definnetly somthin` wrong with this picture.........think about it, now why would benoit kill himself and his family?
METAL 4 LIFE XD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ogrebot360
God

Post by ogrebot360 »

So far, the investigators are attributing the murders to roid rage, and the suicide to severe regret.
Sub-Zero
God

Post by Sub-Zero »

WWE has denied it roid rage. Apparently he has attacked his wife many times in the past. But WWE says its not roid rage because Benoit has always been clean and a drug test came up clean.
lord noob
Apprentice

Post by lord noob »

But y roid rage?Derez gotta be a reason for this
Sub-Zero
God

Post by Sub-Zero »

Ravonite
God

Post by Ravonite »

its been deleted..
id stick with the real news on this story , wwe is just fake written all over it , not only that its a bit obvious whats gonna happen half the time , especially with Triple H involved (if hes in a tag-team, once they win, he hits them and runs off) i dont even get sky anymore.
SilentAssassin
Immortal

Post by SilentAssassin »

He strangled his wife, then suffocated his kid, and then hung himself. He was taking steroids and his mind just flipped.

R.I.P Chris Benoit a.k.a The Crippler a.k.a Rabid Wolverine
Anybody miss me?
lord noob
Apprentice

Post by lord noob »

Eddie goes first....people regard this very sad,Vince goes second........sad,Beniot goes third,died a sad and tragic death.
Ravonite
God

Post by Ravonite »

lord noob wrote: Eddie goes first....people regard this very sad,Vince goes second........sad,Beniot goes third,died a sad and tragic death.
but vince isnt dead, he came on live at the tribute....
Infierno4551
God

Post by Infierno4551 »

Vince's death was faked as part of a story line as he stated in the RAW episode. That story line is no longer going to be followed since it's a bad time to be doing. So I was reading more about this and found out that on the same day Benoit's former tag-team partner Shayne Bower (known in the wrestling world as Biff Wellington) was found dead as a result of a heart attack. Two tag partners found dead at the same time.
Sub-Zero
God

Post by Sub-Zero »

Ravonite wrote: but vince isnt dead, he came on live at the tribute....
You guys wanna know who was "Vince's killer"? It was.........Linda McMahon, damn I wish I could've seen how that one turned out.

BTW, there's still no proof that he took steroids, it's a possibility, but there are a lot of media saying that he did without any proof. It's like what Chris Jericho said in an interview "Even if he took steroids, it's not like as soon as he took him he just said I'm gonna crazy"-not a direct quote that's just along the lines of what he said in an interview.
ogrebot360
God

Post by ogrebot360 »

Infierno4551 wrote: On the same day Benoit's former tag-team partner Shayne Bower (known in the wrestling world as Biff Wellington) was found dead as a result of a heart attack. Two tag partners found dead at the same time.
Man, wrestlers are dropping left and right lately. It's sad.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”