Its time.

ThunderGod
Warrior

Re: Its time.

Post by ThunderGod »

Riiiiight. This place is so boring that you continue to post in it a day after you announce you are leaving.

There obviously is something in it for you because if there wasnt, you wouldn't be posting right now because you wouldn't have a reason to.

Basically, you are leaving because the new members don't please you and you just want the regulars to hang around. That's pretty lame considering the fact that this place NEEDS new members to keep it going. Maybe if you got to know the new people, you would befriend them instead of just writing them off because they aren't your "mates".

SilentAssassin
Immortal

Post by SilentAssassin »

Most of the new people post once then quit.

And like I said, I am here till this topic is closed or abandoned.

And probally the only reason Im posting is to argue. I never wanted to go out this way, but now it is.

I never wanted to be an outcast, being the main purpose for arguement. I joined this forum to make friends, not to be loyal or to leave the day after. I think Ive succeeded in that, and I have no reason to stay. The world is bigger than a forum, and I wanna see that world, to make friends.
Anybody miss me?
Ravonite
God

Post by Ravonite »

i thought this was a farewell , why are people arguing when he says hes leaving? this shows that not many people may come back if they are treated like this..
ThunderGod
Warrior

Post by ThunderGod »

^ It's the fact that a person gets attention by posting that they are leaving yet they don't leave. He posted a whole goodbye thread and he never left but look at all the attention he is getting for it and now because of the attention, he is staying "until the topic dies", which is just bullshit. If you're leaving because a place has "nothing to offer" or you have nothing to offer the place, do it. If you say that and continue to post than you are just bullshitting to get attention because if this place didn't satisfy you anymore, you wouldn't be here 3 days later posting and watching your thread just to answer back.

You are obviously satisfied with the forum because you keep returning. It has something to offer for you because you wouldn't be posting if it didn't and coming back "just to argue" makes you even more pathetic. If you had a life, you wouldn't return just to argue with people after saying you are leaving.
SilentAssassin
Immortal

Post by SilentAssassin »

Fuck it, I cant be bothered with this shit, Im gone.
Anybody miss me?
Ravonite
God

Post by Ravonite »

maybe he was waiting for some of his friends to say goodbye? , but no , sadly you , someone who has just come back , is making argument to everyone that leaves , funnily i dont think thats in the rules ,
7. No Insulting Other Members
Any misbehavior, including bad language, insulting other members or opposing a staff member, sarcasm, mocking in any form will increase your warning status or may even win you a ban, depending on the post.
or am i wrong?
ogrebot360
God

Post by ogrebot360 »

Sorry dude, but I'm going to have to side with Thundergod on this one. If you were leaving, you would've left by now and not bothered to reply to anything.
Ravonite
God

Post by Ravonite »

maybe he was staying till the post died so he could get his final byes and other ways to talk to people for the people that arent online each day...
seeing as this is the case , as peoplelike pink_poison and Boom-Boom haent appeared in a while n mayb he was hoping to say bye to them , but arguments shouldnt be used for goodbyes ... the forums is getting inactive and losing members while others are encouraging them to bye arguing when they are leaving , if you want more active members , try to be friendly isntead of cosing useless fights.
average joe
Master

Post by average joe »

ThunderGod wrote: ^ It's the fact that a person gets attention by posting that they are leaving yet they don't leave. He posted a whole goodbye thread and he never left but look at all the attention he is getting for it and now because of the attention, he is staying "until the topic dies", which is just bullshit. If you're leaving because a place has "nothing to offer" or you have nothing to offer the place, do it. If you say that and continue to post than you are just bullshitting to get attention because if this place didn't satisfy you anymore, you wouldn't be here 3 days later posting and watching your thread just to answer back.

You are obviously satisfied with the forum because you keep returning. It has something to offer for you because you wouldn't be posting if it didn't and coming back "just to argue" makes you even more pathetic. If you had a life, you wouldn't return just to argue with people after saying you are leaving.
heres an idea:
shut the fuck up
SilentAssassin
Immortal

Post by SilentAssassin »

Great idea.
Anybody miss me?
Ravonite
God

Post by Ravonite »

lol told . for a person moaning about making long goodbyes you make long argument which stops them from leaving to check your post , ironic . you make it worse for yourself doing that , just shows you how bad arguments make it.
ThunderGod
Warrior

Post by ThunderGod »

You guys fail miserably.

I am not arguing, I am making a point. There's a difference. You guys pretend to be all badass when you are infact those very people who take the internet seriously. Do I give a shit what a couple of kids think of me? Hell no. It rolls right off my back.

Do YOU guys care what some bitch says to you over the internet? You sure do because it's obviously getting you heated and bringing out the lame insults you guys have bottled up.

I wanted to get some kind of rational explaination from a person who claims he isn't an attention whore making a thread about himself leaving and then watching it and responding to it as to why he wouldn't just go if the place had nothing more to offer. It turns out that he proved I am right: he keeps returning because there is something still here for him and this is just an attention thread.

Man, I am so tired of being right.
average joe
Master

Post by average joe »

thundergod:if you dont like something:
DONT FUCKING POST IN IT!!!!
"killer instinct sucks"
then dont post in that thread

"*argues about leaving threads*"
dont fucking post here.

all can be avoided when you dont be an ass
public service announcement by:average joe
ThunderGod
Warrior

Post by ThunderGod »

I didn't say I didn't like the thread, I said it was an attention whoring thread and I infact do like posting in it to see the reactions I get. I find it incredibly funny how people think the internet is serious business.
SilentAssassin
Immortal

Post by SilentAssassin »

When you say whore, you sure your not talking about yourself? I disagreed with everything but the bitch part.

And thats one announcement I wouldnt mind listening to.
Anybody miss me?

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”