Its time.

SilentAssassin
Immortal

Its time.

Post by SilentAssassin »

This is like a chain isnt it? But yeah, most of my friends left, so Im leaving too. You can always find me on Bloody Nation.

Anybody miss me?
Ravonite
God

Re: Its time.

Post by Ravonite »

god its bad to see you leave man , especially with everyone else going away , at least we can talk on BN
SilentAssassin
Immortal

Post by SilentAssassin »

Thanks, but the only thing that kept me on here was those people that left before.

And Rae, please do that thing I asked you to do, it will be a great help to me.
Anybody miss me?
Ravonite
God

Post by Ravonite »

i did , well i hope it got through then it will have , but i did try .
SilentAssassin
Immortal

Post by SilentAssassin »

Thank you, youre a great friend. Send me a pm on Bloody Nation saying what you wrote plz.
Anybody miss me?
average joe
Master

Post by average joe »

i dont even know your fucking name <_<
Sub-Zero
God
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Korig

Post by Sub-Zero »

Sorry to see that everyone is leaving. Anyway goodbye, come back to talk when the next MK comes out at least.

PS, Average Joe, you might not wanna swear. I don't personally mind it but it's a step toward getting banned.
PYRO
Warrior

Post by PYRO »

DAMN!Oh well good bye..... :(
I am what you made me!
Noobiano
Master

Post by Noobiano »

Looks like everyone will leave this forum. If so, I am gonna leave too, but I haven't decided yet.

And BTW, goodbye, pal. It's sad to see you leave MKS.
Noob Saibottobias booN
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

<span style='color:orange'>LON, if you don't leave, i might want you to take my 'place' on the board.

Almost all the vets have left, and the time has come for a new era with new members.</span>
SilentAssassin
Immortal

Post by SilentAssassin »

Me? Thanks guys, Im gonna stay until this topic bites the dust, so Im here a little longer.
Anybody miss me?
ThunderGod
Warrior

Post by ThunderGod »

I love when people want attention so they announce that they're leaving only to return the next day or a week from now.

If you're gonna leave, leave. When I leave a forum, I never make any sappy goodbye threads because:

A. There's a good chance I'll pop in sometime in the future

and

B. It's a forum, not real life. Anyone who is a friend of mine in a forum is on my MSN list. Otherwise, I couldn't care less if anyone noticed me gone and no one could care less if I was gone. It's just a discussion board, it's no big deal if a member leaves. Like I said, if you have friends in a forum, they're on your msn list. Otherwise, who gives a crap.
SilentAssassin
Immortal

Post by SilentAssassin »

But when you dont have MSN, whats gonna happen then.

Why do you think Im making the most of my remaining time here. Im leaving and I dont intend to come back. That is my word. Question and curse all you like, it wont make a difference. Im a boy who keeps his word. I never stray into a corner, waiting for someone to hurt, so if Im not hurting anyone, thats good with me.
Anybody miss me?
ThunderGod
Warrior

Post by ThunderGod »

MSN is incredibly easy to get, as is yahoo chat and whatever other chats are out there so if a person has a computer, they really have no excuse not to have at last one of these chats. There is also a little thing called email.

Fact is, you made a thread about leaving as if it's one big thing yet here you are the next day, still here.

Trust me, I don't know how long you have been in forums but I've been to many forums and year after year the same thing happens. People make an announcement about leaving (as if it really matters) and then within a week, they're back.

You also need to relax. What I am saying is fact, not a personal attack. These types of threads 99% of the time are just attention threads.
SilentAssassin
Immortal

Post by SilentAssassin »

I have yahoo. But that is not the point. I leave, because theres nothing in it for me anymore. Trust me. Im not coming back unless all my mates come back.
Anybody miss me?

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”