RPG World II: The Ultimate War

ogrebot360
God

Re: RPG World II: The Ultimate War

Post by ogrebot360 »

*Hotaru directed Ivan to the sick bay. There, the doctors removed the leech mark from his throat, and his power returned within minutes. He thought about bailing right then and there, but he was almost certain one of the seidens implanted a tracker on him. If not when they arrested him, then definitely during the treatment.*

*Once the curse mark was removed, Hotaru gave him a suit, and instructed him to meet him at a place known simply as arena. Ivan suited up, keeping his assassin mask over his face, and arrived at the destination.*

*oddly enough, Hotaru was nowhere to be found.*

[Ivan: Hm, this is off. It's nothing like a Seiden to be late to...]

*his thoughts were cut off as one of Hotaru's trademark lava blasts fired directly at his feet. He quickly leaped out of the way, and saw Hotaru standing in the corner in wait.*

[Ivan: So it's a fight you want?]

[Hotaru: You catch on quickly.]

*he fired another lava blast, but Ivan teleported to avoid it. He appeared behind Hotaru, and a fist fight broke out.*

*The flurry of punches, kicks, and teleports was ended abruptly as Hotaru knocked Ivan backwards intto the far wall. He then leaped upward to do his little variation of the biycle kick (seriously, I forgot what it was called). Ivan quickly teleported out of harm's way, and Hotaru stopped himself in the dead center of the arena.*

[Hotaru: Very dishonorable. You choose to hide instead of...]

*He stopped. He could feel a presence that seemed vaguely familiar, but not quite. It was much stronger, darker, and very destructive. He had no idea how to pinpoint the energy, for it felt like it was scattering about.*

*He turned just in time to see a glowing Ivan plummitting diagonally towards him, fist poised to strike! There was no way he could avoid it, block it, or even counter it. All he could do was take the blow.*

[Ivan: BIG ARM BOMBER!]

*Once he was close enough, Ivan let out all his energy into one of the most powerful punches he had ever thrown. His fist made direct contact with Hotaru's chest, and sent him flying all the way through the arena wall. Ivan's landing was a little rough, but he was able to quickly stand back up and dust himself off. He powered down and flexed his muscle in triumph.*

[Ivan: Man that hurts! Oh well, I got him worse than he could've possibly gotten me.]

Hotaru came back into the arena through the hole in the wall his impact caused, and stayed on one knee as he kept his arms around his chest.*

[Hotaru: (panting) By the gods. I'm starting to see how you got the handle "Invincible Ivan".]

*Ivan went back into his fighting stance as Hotaru stood. However, Hotaru rose his hands in surrender.*

[Hotaru: I can see that you'll make a great addition to the guard. With power like that, you could bring order to those who wish us chaos in no time flat. Welcome aboard.]

*Hotaru offered his hand, and Ivan shook it.*

[Hotaru: meet me back here in 0900 hours tomorrow. Your power is great, but with a little training, I can make it flawless. I'll even show you some new moves if you like.]

[Ivan: That'd be swell.]

*With that, they went their separate ways. The only question now was what should Ivan do now?*

If you can guess where Ivan's latest attack came from, a gold coin for you.

subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

*subcorpian stops and looks at kerri*

subcorpian: *heavily laughs* kerri got frisky! but i ain't gotta be there when you give birth do i? i mean i've seen decapitated heads, severed bodies, even inside out skin, but i can't bare to watch birth, kids coming out, *shivers* it's gross, even for a kombatant of mortal kombat!

(also, what about hinata!)
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

can you play your PSP upside down? good neither can i

frosty!

toasty!

i'll only strikes noobs, not begginers
Noobiano
Master

Post by Noobiano »

*The four entered the Edenian Castle and then entered the throne room in order to get missions for rescuing the MK universe from the destruction that will be caused by the One Being.*

Sub-Zero: "Hello, princess."
Kitana: "Welcome to Edenia, warriors. Wait... Are you the ice warrior Sub-Zero?"
Sub-Zero: "Ah... Yes I am."
Kitana: "Thanks for coming, our realm needs your assistance."
Sub-Zero: "I am honored to serve you, my princess."
Kitana: "And who are these?"
Sub-Zero: "This is my eldest son, Blizzard. And this is my nephew Tundra, the son of the original Sub-Zero, Noob Saibot. And this is my comrade cyborg, Cyrax."
Kitana: "All of you are welcomed to this ancient realm."
Sub-Zero: "What do you need now, princess?"
Kitana: "I want to mention about the new upcoming event, it is said that ancient priests of the One Being are attempting to annihilate the realms in order to clear a space for their master. If they did, that means the universe would be destroyed and the One Being would take the empty space for himself."
Sub-Zero: "That is horrible...."
Kitana: "In order to destroy the One Being, you must travel and monitor the realms to found the "Fragments of the One Being", these fragments are the only key to fuse the One Being with the realms, and we must keep them away from the One Being so that he could not use them to destroy us.*
Sub-Zero: "I think Blizzard and Tundra should monitor the realms to found these fragments."
Blizzard: "We?"
Sub-Zero: "Yes, you must find them."
Tundra: "And how about you, uncle?"
Sub-Zero: "I will remain here, to protect Edenia."
Cyrax: "I will aid Edenia, too."
Tundra: "Alright."
Blizzard: "From where we start?"
Sub-Zero: "From Chaosrealm."

*Sub-Zero remained in the castle, while Tundra and Blizzard decided to go to Chaosrealm. However, Tundra sensed a hidden portal near the castle, he stomped the ground and the portal popped up. After that, the two entered the portal and traveled to the realm of Chaos.*
Noob Saibottobias booN
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

*maelstrom appears on a battlefield, a the fight of netherealm demons vs the outworld resistence against DK*

maelstrom: hm...yes a perfect test....

*he uses the metour move he just learnt on the resistence, the blood of the a many innocent warriors are crushed by this apocolypse move, turly terrifying*

maelstrom: learn this! anyone that goes against this new alliance will face this fate...
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

frosty!

toasty!

Noobiano
Master

Post by Noobiano »

*Tundra and Blizzard entered the Chaosrealm, where they met an army of undead people.*
[Note: If you don't understand what the Chaos people are saying, then spell their words backwards.]

Chaos Resident: "Sredurtni, tnaw uoy od thaw?"
Tundra: "What he is saying?"
Blizzard: "Don't ask me, I don't know anything."
Chaos Resident: "Em raeh uoy od?! Tnaw uoy od thaw?! "
Tundra: "Let's just fight them."
Blizzard: "Yeah, this is a better idea."

*Tundra pulled out his Kori Blade, while Blizzard pulled out his Kori Spear. The two engaged the Chaos people, and they easily killed and decapitated them.*

Tundra: "Wow, they are pretty good!"
Blizzard: "Let's go and see if some of the Fragments of the One Being are here."

*Tundra and Blizzard went to another area in Chaos, where they met another army of undead residents.*

Chaos Resident: "Meth yortsed dna og, niaga emoc yeht ereh!"
Tundra: "Oh my god, another undead people."

*Shortly after the army appeared, someone has popped up and ordered them to stop.*

????: "Pots!"
Chaos Resident: "Retsam ruo yrros."
Blizzard: "Who are you?"
????: "I am the cleric of Chaos, Havik."
Tundra: "Do you know how to talk normally?"
Havik: "Yes I do."
Blizzard: "Very good then. But please we don't want a fight."
Havik: "As you wish."
Tundra: "We came for questioning you, do you know the Fragments of the One Being?"
Havik: "I have a bunch of them."
Blizzard: "Really? That sounds good!"
Havik: "Why? Do you want them?"
Tundra: "Ye..."
Blizzard: "Be quiet, Tundra!"
Tundra: "Alright."
Havik: "Please respond, do you want them or not?"
Blizzard: "No no no, we don't want them. But why you are keeping them for yourself?"
Havik: "Not for me, but for the One Being."
Tundra: "That means you are one of his followers!"
Havik: "You are so brilliant, and that means you are some of his enemies."
Blizzard: "Do you mean you want to fight us?"
Havik: "Yes you are also a brilliant too. Now let's settle this now!"

*Havik prepared to fight Tundra and Blizzard and cracked his own legs, then blasted a projectile against them. The projectile missed them and Tundra blasted an iceball, freezing Havik, then Blizzard kicked Havik fatally. Havik didn't die, but instead flew.*

Blizzard: "Hey! We didn't finish our fight!"
Tundra: "Let's just follow him."

*As Havik attempted to flee, Tundra and Blizzard decided to follow him.*
Noob Saibottobias booN
Rain
Master

Post by Rain »

DK:*Sitting in his Chamber of Dark abyss*"AAAAHHHH...When will this so called "tides of darkness "come...Im growing impatient..
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

*maelstrom teleports out of the battlefield and into DK's lair*

maelstrom: DK, the tide of war is growing, we need your support!
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

frosty!

toasty!

Noobiano
Master

Post by Noobiano »

*Havik flew from the battlefield, but Tundra and Blizzard chased him until the end.*

Tundra: "I will not let you escape easily!"

*Tundra sprayed ice on the ground and sledded on the ice, increasing his speed, he then catched Havik and freezed him.*

Tundra: "Don't think of escape, coward!"
Blizzard: "Where are the Fragments of the One Being?"
Havik: "I have scrapped them long time ago."
Tundra: "Don't lie, you still own them!"
Havik: "Alright, they are inside that castle."
Blizzard: "Is this true?"
Havik: "I swear it is there."
Tundra: "Alright, we'll go. But remember, don't think of escape, you cannot because you are freezed and under our control."

*Tundra and Blizzard went to the castle of Chaos, they met the army of the King of Chaos.*

Chaos General: "Meth kcatta!"
Blizzard: "Get out of our way!"
Tundra: "Now, let's go and kill them."

*The army was very huge, but Tundra and Blizzard didn't care about it. Tundra and Blizzard freezed and destroyed most of the army, but soon they became exhausted and weren't able to fight anymore.*

Blizzard: "I cannot fight anymore... Forgive me, father. It seems I will not continue your line."
Tundra: "Don't worry, we will fight until the end!"

*In the castle, a light of aura appeared in the form of a knight. He pulled out his sword and stabbed the ground. Then, a huge glowing blast departed from the ground and destroyed everything.*

????: "Go now."
Tundra: "Who are you?"
????: "If you want to live on, go!"
Blizzard: "He's right, let's get out of here."
Tundra: "Hey, the fragments!"
Blizzard: "Forget about them! Let's go now!"

*The two left the castle. However, an explosion occured, destroying the entire castle.*

To be continued..........
Noob Saibottobias booN
Rain
Master

Post by Rain »

subcorpian wrote: *maelstrom teleports out of the battlefield and into DK's lair*

maelstrom: DK, the tide of war is growing, we need your support!
[kool finally i get to fight and not wait for the tides of darkness thing]

DK:"Come ...Let us show these fools why they were afraid of darkness in the first place!!"

*MaelStrom and DK then Teleport to the battlefeild*
*When they reach the battle ,they both are standing on a high hill*

DK:"Hmm this is all you can do "forces of Good" as you call yourselves"

*DK summons a whole batch of demon archers , warriors and 5 undead + demonic eagles*

DK:"Make them Suffer my Fighters!!!"

*The whole batch runs down the hill like a shadow and runs towards the battle*
*And they join the battle*
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

maelstrom: evil....ametuer though, this is pure evil!

*maelstrom summons his comet to come and crush a base of good near the moutain,the whole moutain goes to one side crushing the base*

maelstrom: beat that...
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

frosty!

toasty!

Rain
Master

Post by Rain »

[lol this is becoming a competition]

DK:"That wasnt evil that was just "cute" ....I'll show you what EVIL really means"

*DK raises his arms up and punches the ground hard, so hard that the earths plates started to move like crazy and a huge whole appeared from which strange spirits came out that possessed some of the fighters of good and turned them against each other*

DK:"You know I can do much more than that"
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

maelstrom: impress me...

*maelstrom opens up a portal to the left of the battle field, then another at right, then, with even his own men caught between, the portals both try to suck up the entire field, but with both doing so, it causes a pressure in between, it tears all warriors apart, and if not that, streching them to death, and even scaring the field, effecting the space time continueem (think thats how you spell it) of that area*

maelstrom: i didn't get the name of forbidden link for nothing...
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

frosty!

toasty!

Rain
Master

Post by Rain »

DK:"Frankly that was a good one....But not good enough...AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!"

*The cloud go black and its starts to rain ,with black water but that water is pure acid PH 0 lol...It burns everyone and soon the bodies disappear..*

DK:"Or what about this"

*The sand everywhere rises and becomes like a flood and buries everyone*
Noobiano
Master

Post by Noobiano »

*After the explosion, the King of Chaos appeared in a cinematic fashion.*

King of Chaos: "You will not escape from your fate!"
Tundra: "Who is this one?"
????: "He's the King of Chaos and he wields the Fragments of the One Being."
Tundra: "Come on if you are a real warrior."
King of Chaos: "That was a mistake...."

*The King of Chaos landed on the ground, the knight decided to fight."

????: "I am the one who will fight you!"
King of Chaos: "You are so ambitious! I accept your challenge."

*The knight used his sword to fight the King of Chaos, the two fought in a long time, but in the end, the knight emerged victorious over the King of Chaos by stabbing him. The King of Chaos vanished like smoke and the Fragments of the One Being fell on the ground.*

Tundra: "You are a true hero."
????: "Thanks."
Blizzard: "Who are you?"

*The light of the mystical knight faded away, revealing his true identity.*

Blizzard: "You are... Kafziel!"
Kafziel: "Yes I am."
Blizzard: "Can you tell me what happened to you that day?"
Kafziel: "As far as I remember, Quan Chi defeated me and controlled me, consuming me with darkness, severity and hatred. He controlled my mind until you and your cousin came."
Tundra: "Wait... The fragments!"
Blizzard: "Do you mean the Fragments of the One Being?"
Tundra: "Yeah! Look at them!"

*Tundra collected the Fragments of the One Being when they fell on the ground.*

Tundra: "We have 8 Fragments now, let's go to another realm to collect more."
Blizzard: "Where?"
Tundra: "Hmm... Let's go to Vampira."
Blizzard: "Are you crazy?! Vampira is one of the most dangerous realms in the universe, those brutal vampires will devour us all!"
Tundra: "But we must go anyway. Remember that we must rescue the universe!"
Blizzard: "You're right, sorry."
Tundra: "Is there a portal to Vampira here?"
Kafziel: "There is one, in this position."

*Kafziel pulled out his Vorpal Sword and stabbed the ground. Then, the portal popped up.*

Tundra: "That's an excellent job!"
Blizzard: "Will you come with us, Kafziel?"
Kafziel: "I will do."

*A letter issued from the portal.*

"This is a dangerous, bloody and dark realm. The residents here are powerful, brutal and deadly vampires, do not go near them because one would bite you, and a simple bite from them would kill you immediately. One day I traveled to Vampira and they were about to kill me, but they didn't and they imprisoned in a bloody cell. Please someone help me!"

Tundra: "Someone needs our assistance!"
Blizzard: "Be careful, Tundra. This maybe a trap or something like that!"
Tundra: "I told you, we must go anyway."

*Tundra, Blizzard and Kafziel entered the realm of Vampira from the portal.*
Noob Saibottobias booN
Rain
Master

Post by Rain »

[How is the letter supposed to be a spoiler?]

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”