RPG World II: The Ultimate War

LordScorpion
God

Re: RPG World II: The Ultimate War

Post by LordScorpion »

<span style='color:orange'>(( Problem is, Subcorpian doesn't like his character(s) being "used" ))</span>

subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

Sorry sorry! I'm back, i've just been kinda busy and for reasons i can't say because it could start another war in MKS, and i thought the RPG was dead so i gave up, but i came back and it looks kind alive.

*Subcorpian looks at the ring and looks at Kerrigan*

Subcorpian: May i ask one thing, was this 'place' called Konoha, and was this boy called Naruto?
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

can you play your PSP upside down? good neither can i

frosty!

toasty!

i'll only strikes noobs, not begginers
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

<span style='color:orange'>(( Welcome back Subcorp, Long time no see BTW. ))

Gul'Dan(That is the One being/The great evil just in case you haven't realized yet): *Goes into Subcorpian's mind,Attempting to corrupt it once more,since Maelstrom had failed*

(( Ok Subcorp, Just for a while, The one being will succeed in Corrupting Subcorp once again, and a fight ensues between You and Kerri, Temporarily that is, for some particular reasons. In the end, You will be Partly cured, and Pyro will sense it, even though he cannot commune, and try to cure you. This is just a filler for Pyro's reappearance in the RPG technically, and i want it to be Friendship-Involved and stuff like that, So please bare with me on this one ok? Also if Pyro Succeeds, it will give the one being more though about Pyro's power, and thus, Maelstrom will have an "Assignment", Also, That will upgrade him to Level 25 at the moment. BTW,Pyro is Kinda Level 30 just in case you wanna know. ))</span>
Cage05
God

Post by Cage05 »

She closes the Boox with a quick snap

"Maaabye." she said, with a grin on her face.
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

(Fancy changing the way i layout how i RP)

"That maaaybe is a yes isn't it, i ain't no retard" He smirked

He then takes out a kunai and shows it to Kerrigan, "Made in Konoha, gift from Naruto, and it was there i met a girl, Temari, Ambassador of the Sand"
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

frosty!

toasty!

LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

<span style='color:orange'>(( Uh..? I didn't understand that part. Clarification please? ))</span>
ogrebot360
God

Post by ogrebot360 »

*Ivan met with Hotaru the next day expecting to train, but was instead met with an assignment.*

[Hotaru: I'm sorry, but you're being relocated.]

[Ivan: Relocated?]

[Hotaru: Yes. The Earthrealm division of the Seiden Guard is in need of more recrutes, and your name is on the list.]

[Ivan: Whoa, wait a minute. You guys have a division of your little blubhouse on Earthrealm now? In all my times in Earthrealm, none of the rival assassins, ninja clans, or millitaries ever dress like friggin fireflies and talk about how great order is.]

[Hotaru: Yeah, the Earthrealm division underwent some serious changes since the old days. Up until recent events, we barely even spoke.]

[Ivan: Do tell.]

[Hotaru: Wish I could. All we know about the Earthrealm division is that they've taken to religious zealotry, and have renamed themselves to Ascariet.]

*Ivan glared at Hotaru angrily.*

[Ivan: You're not assigning me to that group of loonies.]

[Hotaru: I take it you've heard of them?]

[Ivan: I've run into my share of Ascariet soldiers. Frankly, I'm surprised I'm still alive after each one. They're definitely tough, but they make you losers look like Chaosrealm! And honestly, I can't guarantee I'll be civil if I have to join forces with that insane paladen.]

[Hotaru: I see. Well, I'm afraid you signed the contracts, and breaking the contract means an instant death sentence. So I hope you can swallow your pride and maintain order in Earthrealm under Ascariet's orders.]

*Ivan said nothing. There was no point in arguing with him any further. He knew that it was pretty much concrete at this point, and whether he liked it or not, he'd be transfered to Ascariet. All he hoped for was that he wouldn't cross paths with him again. There was no telling what kind of bloodshed would occur at his hands if they met again.*
Cage05
God

Post by Cage05 »

Kerrigan walked with Subcorpian to the nexus gate.

"Ready to go to Earthrealm?" She said, looking over to him.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

<span style='color:orange'>[Looks like i have no control here...lol]</span>
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

OOC: I won't be on as much as i usually did, but i'll make the effort ;)

"Yeah, i'm ready, this will work out, everything will be back to normal!" He shouted, while raising his right arm.
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

frosty!

toasty!

average joe
Master

Post by average joe »

subcorpian wrote: OOC: I won't be on as much as i usually did, but i'll make the effort ;)

"Yeah, i'm ready, this will work out, everything will be back to normal!" He shouted, while raising his right arm.
BUMP'D!!!!!!

nice.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

I don't think this bump was really needed cos this RPG has become boring. Well either way, it's opinionate. And i won't be on much anyway. I got a life, and a girlfriend, so yeah.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”