final fantasy RPG

subcorpian
God

Re: final fantasy RPG

Post by subcorpian »

[if your prince, that means we are bros, but remeber, i faked my death 4 year ago when i was 12, after our fathers death, the only people that know of my being alive is the queen and cid (the cheif airship enginer of heren'till) ]

Proud member of MKSOL!!!

can you play your PSP upside down? good neither can i

frosty!

toasty!

i'll only strikes noobs, not begginers
SilentAssassin
Immortal

Post by SilentAssassin »

[I swear Hikaru is supposed to know aswell.]

*Morning broke out, and Hikaru stood outside to speak with Hiruka*

Hikaru: I saw the moogle. I wouldnt worry, coz they are helpful creatures. Hell be back.

*He went back into the inn and woke up Ark.*

Hikaru: Here ya go sleepyhead!

*He took the thunder rod out of his bag and passed it to the young boy.*

Hikaru: Come outside. Hiruka is waiting.
Anybody miss me?
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

(well, yeah but i mean like before i told you guys)

*hiruka stands and looks into the distance of the calm lands*

hiruka: todays the day...
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

frosty!

toasty!

SilentAssassin
Immortal

Post by SilentAssassin »

*Hikaru and Ark come out of the inn and the group hop onto Chip. They begin to head towards the mountain of Giza and a conversation ensues between Hiruka and Hikaru*

Hikaru: Hey, you been thinking of the moogle havent you? Lighten up. We will go to a portal that will test our strength. Something about 6 challenges... We can do it now. We can access it via the crystal. Ready?
Anybody miss me?
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

hiruka: the crystal...thats all the way in the Novis isle, if you want to get there, your'll need an airship, the strayhl at the least, but we're focusing on getting to Besaid at the moment, also i just heard a rumour that the airship station has closed at Bevelle, so we'll have to take a sky train instead

(you might know if you seen the ff13 preview, and though it might not even be called that, i'll just call it that)
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

frosty!

toasty!

SilentAssassin
Immortal

Post by SilentAssassin »

Hikaru: We will be in the mountains in half an hour.
Anybody miss me?
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

hiruka: yeah...you know there is a rumour of a freak ahirman there, and i here there's a price on his head...
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

frosty!

toasty!

LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

subcorpian wrote: [if your prince, that means we are bros, but remeber, i faked my death 4 year ago when i was 12, after our fathers death, the only people that know of my being alive is the queen and cid (the cheif airship enginer of heren'till) ]
<span style='color:orange'>[ Y'know,That was partly the Actual intention i wanted to be a Prince. On the other hand,My character is always,or at least,at most,a Prince in almost all the fantasy RPGs here,and he holds mostly the rank of a Paladin or a Knight. Anywho that makes two of us who are "Runaway" princes...But if your character is 16,I guess i'm not the Youngest then... ]
[ Also remember that neither the two of us will know the true identity(\ies) of each other until later... sooner or later that is. ]

Arthur: Ahh,These woods are much more fun that Boooring Castle.

Bandit Lord: (-Whatcha say,Boys-)? [ The "(- and -)" brackets indicate Whispering,I made it up so it can be more convenient. ]

Assassin: He looks pretty rich,Boss. We should bring 'im down and take all his stuff.

Rogue Wizard: Hear,Hear.

[ Yeah,I know all three of these dudes have some of the Bandit Classes from Warcraft. ]
[ Oh,and these are only 3 of the Bandits.There are much more in the woods. ]

{As Arthur stops for a rest,The bandits attack}

Arthur: Hey!Those are my stuff,Biatchez!

Assassin: Shut your crap and give all the shit ya have!

Arthur: Go fap.

Assassin: WHATCHA SAY?!

Rogue Wizard: *lol*

Assassin: Don't lol at me,Old man.

Rogue Wizard: Mind your words,Son.

Bandit Lord: Alright you two,Get over it already...

Assassin&Rogue Wizard: YOU STAY OUTTA THIS!

Bandit Lord: ... 0.o

Arthur: *Skips the place with his stuff While the dumbasses Argue*

Bandit 1: Boss,He Escaped.

Bandit Lord: Look what your fucking arguments caused!

Assassin: Oh,STFU N00B!D0|\|T MAEK MEE LAWLZORZ!

Rogue Wizard: *lol* So who's soooo noobish now,hmm?

{While the dumb fools continue their Argument,Arthur Gleefully Rides his horse in the woods and travels...}

Arthur: Ha,Amateurs. *lol*</span>
SilentAssassin
Immortal

Post by SilentAssassin »

Hikaru: Yeah, his bounty is 50000 gil. I say we beat him and claim the reward! We have 15 minutes before we get to the Mountain Of Giza if we walk now. Lets put Chip away and increase our skills!
Anybody miss me?
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

<span style='color:orange'>{Arthur,Seemingly Lost,Is seen Travelling to the Mountain of Giza as well,Though,It is Unbeknownst to himself.}

Arthur: Hmm,I hear the footsteps of people round here...Maybe they could help me...I don't wanna be lost,But i don't wanna go to that Boring Castle again as well!I want an Adventure,and i think my (Possible) friends here might aid me...</span>
SilentAssassin
Immortal

Post by SilentAssassin »

*Hikaru spotted the silhouette of a paladin and waved him over. They were fighting a garuda.*

Hikaru: Hey, come and get your skills up!

Garuda: 1800/1800 50/50
Hikaru: 300/300 26/26
Anybody miss me?
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

<span style='color:orange'>Arthur: Gladly!*Dismounts his horse and runs charging,with his sword,and with a hellish warcry [Random reference to Grom Hellscream of Warcraft(o...and R.I.P)],He cuts the left wing of the Garuda,but strangely though,it regenerates in merely a few seconds* Impossible,how could this happen...Oh well. *Continues slashing the Garuda*

Garuda: 1858/1800 [Regenerates every second while not busy fighting,if ya get what i mean.O and i assume this could be HP...] 50/50
Arthur: 250/250 [At Level 1] 20/20</span>
SilentAssassin
Immortal

Post by SilentAssassin »

Hikaru: This is strange, Garudas shouldnt regenerate. Pull in your strongest moves party!

*He uses ice blade and strikes an elemental hit for 458hp.*
Anybody miss me?
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

*hiruka dismounts of the chocobo, and draws his weapons, as he notices arthur he tried to fight the other side of the monster so he won't be noticed*

hiruka: HP:270 MP:24

*hiruka starts of by casting blind on the garuda so they won't have to take the pain of his physical attacks, MP cost 4*
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

frosty!

toasty!

LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

<span style='color:orange'>Arthur: *Activates "Holy Light" [ A Paladin Spell\Special move, In WC at least... ], In order to heal everyone around the place[ for 20 seconds ] [ I modified the effect quite a bit... i.e,the timing. ],And continues Slashing the Garuda* This isn't good... But we have to hold out as long as possible. *Uses "Light Beam\Solar Beam Slash"[ A Special move i created on my own. Effects: Sends Solar beams in the shape of many sword slashes,almost like Boomerangs made out of Solar energy ] to reduce 120 HP for the Garuda[ Since he is at level 1, he can send out only 6 slashes. Once slash reduces 20 HP.So 6x20=120 ] and Paraylzes it for 3 minutes.* Now,team,strike with all your might!A combined attack should finish him!

Arthur: 250/250 | 75/150[ Assuming this to be Experience points or "Skill points".75 More and Arthur is at Level 2. ]</span>

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”