final fantasy RPG

subcorpian
God

final fantasy RPG

Post by subcorpian »

well, since no one posted in the original RPG, (i can't since i made the last post) i decided to make an FF RPG, so here it is, people will be aloud to create places in the world, but the name of the world will be decided by the first three people to join, ( unfair if i get to decide the name ), anyway here's a story

the midst of war have caught the kingdom of Heren'till, and the empire of Grenzo,
the war mainly being fought in the plain seperating the places, Refoto plains, blood and flames has surrounded the once peaceful plains...

okay so this brung me to make my character, people are free to use my story for their character, being connected in any way, they can even be King of the empire or kingdom, anyway here's my character, also i'd like to state that job classes can be used, and even if you have a job, you are free to learn any other abilities, related to youe characters job or not :) , but if you choose to have a job, you should have a limit or quickening thats related to the job

name: Hiruka
job: ninja
weapon: kunai and spear

BIO: he has sworn his loyalty to the kingdom before he became the general, his dreame even when he was a child, but he has some relations to the empire of Grenzo, will this effect him while in the middle of the battlefield?

Proud member of MKSOL!!!

can you play your PSP upside down? good neither can i

frosty!

toasty!

i'll only strikes noobs, not begginers
SilentAssassin
Immortal

Re: final fantasy RPG

Post by SilentAssassin »

Name: Hikaru
Occ.: Head Warrior to Heren'till.
Weapons: Spear and longsword
type: Warrior
Bio will come later as I cant think of one at the Mo.
Anybody miss me?
Boom-Boom
Immortal

Post by Boom-Boom »

Name: Andrew
Occ.: Head Warrior to Grenza.
Weapons: Dual Axes and Scythes
Type: Soldier
Bio: He's simply a warrior in this huge fight, but his future remains undecided...
A devil in a midnight mass killed the boy inside the man
The holy water in his hands can never wash away his sins.
Close your breath and count to 4, pinky swears don't work no more
Put my trust in God that day, not the man that taught his way...

(psst I'm atheist, don't let the song lyrics confuse you)
SilentAssassin
Immortal

Post by SilentAssassin »

Hey, BB, why are you always the complete opposite of me in characters?
Anybody miss me?
Boom-Boom
Immortal

Post by Boom-Boom »

SilentAssassin wrote: Hey, BB, why are you always the complete opposite of me in characters?
Because I tease all my friends like that, Internet or Real Life =p

subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

okay first three members, decision on name any suggestions? and i think we should post ideas with parts of your story, at the moment all i can think of to celebrate ff12 being release like everywhere is Van'diel.

*hiruka is aboard the airship waiting to arrive to the plains, he see men scared, moogles praying, and even the biggest of seeqs cower as they approach there doom, hiruka then speaks to his moogle assistance and plans out a party of two white mages, a black mage, an archer, two warriors and alas blue mage to travel alongside him, he then checks his potions stock, 30, he thne awaits as he appraoches his doom*

( i'm gonna arrive tomorrow )
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

frosty!

toasty!

Cage05
God

Post by Cage05 »

I'll join, but only in here.

Name:Ark
Occ:Traveler
Weapons:Staff
Class:Black Mage
Appearence:Image
Trance:Image
Bio:When Ark was born, he was left for dead in a wooded area by his parents. There, He was raised by Chocobo's.Now, at the young age of 12, he sets out to find a real home.
SilentAssassin
Immortal

Post by SilentAssassin »

Why dont we call the world Spira? FF related...

*Hikaru was riding down the Calm Lands, scouting for wrong-doers. His chocobo was very special, as it had aided him in his battles. His sword had found the sting of many rabid animals. During the ride his chocobo, Chip, started shivering, and soon Hikaru found out why.*

Hikaru: A chocobo eater?

*He pulled his sword, ready for battle*

[should we use hit points in battles?]
Anybody miss me?
Cage05
God

Post by Cage05 »

Ark was riding through a peaceful meadow, with his best friend, and Chocobo, Cossette. He and Cossette were born around the same time, and they had grown up with eachother, forming a brother and sister like bond. As they traveled through the meadow, Cossette started to slow down.

"What is it?" Ark asked, leaning to see her face.

She let out a frightend Squeak. Ark turned, only to see a large figure knock him to the ground. He turned to see a large figure lumbering over him. It was a Chocobo eater, and it was stareing at him, hunger in its eyes. He probobly smelled like chocobo.
SilentAssassin
Immortal

Post by SilentAssassin »

*A young mage was being attacked by the eater and next to him was an unconcious chocobo. Hikaru charged and dug his sword in the eaters mouth.

Hikaru: Quick! They are weak against fire!
Anybody miss me?
Cage05
God

Post by Cage05 »

Ark stood up, alarmed by the sudden attack. Listening to the mans words, Ark began to chant a long forgotten code, creating fire within his hands. It wasn't to large, but it was hot enough to leave a mark. He threw the fire at the Eater, burning its chest and knocking it backwards.
Boom-Boom
Immortal

Post by Boom-Boom »

{-Andrew was patrolling the outlying area near is outpost-}
[Hm... this is boring. And that damn prophet tha came to tell me MY future... how it was unreadable... oy, this makes things so confusing. I wonder if I'll be allowed to leave this place....]

Noobiano
Master

Post by Noobiano »

I will join:

Name: Uress
Weapon: Musket (with a knife-like inside)
Class: Hunter
Bio: When he was a child, his father was killed by an evil necromancer, Uress vowed to find his father's true murderer. He then decided to become a lone neutral warrior to hide his own personalities.
Noob Saibottobias booN
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

(yeah hit points, FF style combat, and spira is cool wolrd's name isn't to important, by the way everyone, i'm changing my character age, i wanna be one of the younger ff people lol)

*they finally arrived to the battle field, as they arrive the airship shoots hookshoots landing on the ground, and from it pods coem from each containing moogles, seeqs, humes and all manner of civilised races emerge form them, with that, hiruka emerges with his team, they charge through the fields, killing there enemies,*

hiruka: to your left wht mage A!
blk mage: i got it!

*he fires a fire spells taking down the oppenent*

wht mage 1: thank you!

*they charge through, but then an archer fires a wht mage 2, a moogle mage, but wht mage 1 uses raise/life, white mage 2 shows his thanks, as they run they comes towards a ruin, then a giant digger machine pops up form the ground, they all get ready to fight, hiruka uses kunai throw dealing 100 HP (remeber we're just starting the RPG, think more or less new game), black mage uses thunder dealing 134 HP, but the enemy atack the already weak archer, taking him down*

archer: it can't be...

*the battle continues with hiruka attacking and dealing 70 HP, then followed by wht mage 1 casting life on archer bringign him to life with 120 HP, then wht mage 2 cures him giving him 130 HP, but Wht mage 2 run out of MP , so he'll have to atack till his MP recovers. The digger uses a weak earthquake that still threat the part due to their low HP, wht mage 1 falls< and everyone else suffeirng damage from 130-150 HP, blk mage and wht mage 2 are weakened, but hiruka then sues his quickening, tornado intersection, everything goes grey, he swings his hand to the elft and to the right, two tornado coems, and he then crashes them into each other with the enemy stuck in between the crash, digger machien has been defeated*

*victory fanfare, the FF12 version* ( <a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVTaD1PY1aw' target='_blank'>here's a youtube vid of vicotry fanfares in case you haven't seen them all and you can decide your fanfare you use</a> )

*the warriors walk through the ruins to find a mine, a moogles pops up out of nowwhere, and says,*

moogle: you must leave this place, excpet you, hiruka, follow me

*they all look confused but they decide to leave and let hiruka continue* he follows the moogle into the depths of the mine*
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

frosty!

toasty!

Noobiano
Master

Post by Noobiano »

[Subcorpian are we allowed to use Aeons here?]
Noob Saibottobias booN

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”