final fantasy RPG

subcorpian
God

Re: final fantasy RPG

Post by subcorpian »

[ uh...LS, that's not really how final fantasy works, it's turned based, which mean one attack each form each player, depending on their speed and swiftness of course though, for example in ff12, your attack waitign time will be shortened as speed increases and when you get more swiftness augments on the license board, so try just one attack, also your MP should be more like ours, and we hae a little while before our MP even reaches the 100s, also i know it's a pain adn people usually forget but to make it easier, try and keep people updated on yours and enemies HP and MP]

Proud member of MKSOL!!!

can you play your PSP upside down? good neither can i

frosty!

toasty!

i'll only strikes noobs, not begginers
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

<span style='color:orange'>[ Oh,So the second thing is Magic\Mana points?Crap,I forgot to realize that,Srry. But anywho,I activated my Holy Light spell TECHNICALLY before SA used his Ice Blade attack... and Light Beam\Solar Beam Slash AFTER Hiruka used his attack... Basically i just edited my post,because the thing is,Due to net problems,i wasn't able to post properly and you posted sooner... So ya,get what i mean? ]</span>
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

[okay anyway i think i might have my turn, btw in ff12 in case some might not know, when you run/walk your MP will build up, fighting or not]

*hiruka need to use his quickening, tornado intersection, but to do so he must buildt up his MP*

hiruka: guys i'm gonna build up my MP by circling him, attack while doing so!

*hiruka then land the first attack, also managing to build up 2MP by circling the garuda at 360 degrees*

hiruka:HP: 250/250 MP:22/24
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

frosty!

toasty!

Noobiano
Master

Post by Noobiano »

*2nd Test: Sight*
????: "Put this blindfold on your eyes, then use your sight to shot all the birds."

*A bird flied across the sky, Uress shot the bird.*
*A bird flied across the sky, Uress missed the bird.*
*A bird flied across the sky, Uress missed the bird.*

????: "Well you got 6 points out of 8, your sight must be better than this."
????: "Now the third test begins."
Noob Saibottobias booN
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

<span style='color:orange'>Arthur: I Shall aid you as well.

{Arthur tries to use his Chain Lightning spell to strike the Garuda with a Bolt of lightning,but realizes he is too low on MP to do that. He requires at least 50 MP to do a minimum damage of 90 HP,or 100 MP to enact a Paralysis attack and 100 HP Damage... Hence,he uses Iron slash to enact 300 HP from the Garuda}

Arthur: That's better... Guys,He is still Paralyzed. Attack him,now! We got only a minute more!If we cannot beat him till that,Let's weaken him at last! Everybody... Use a Critical Strike!

[ BTW Subcorp,If you don't mind,can we add EP((Experience points)) to the RP,for ex. If you are at level 1 you need a minimum of 300 EP to get to level 2,it doubles in the next level and .,etc... Experience points can be gained by beating,hitting or killing enemy troops. You get x5 HP for each hit,the number of HP you gain depends on the class,race and\or type of the Opponent. Tell me if it is a good idea or not. Might help. And make it more interesting. ]</span>
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

[okay, lightning cannot paralyze an enemy in FF, your MP should be like 10-26 at the level we are at, and the only sort of XP you can gain in FF are EXP, AP, and whatever else has been on FF like LP, it's gonna work how it does in FF games, cause it is an FF RPG after all, otherwise we may as well just make an RPG where anything goes, so couldd you please use another move, we are trying to stick to FF here, also sorry if i sound rude, i'm still kinda moody, plsu we're to early in the RPG to use thinks liek stop or petrift which does paralyze people]
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

frosty!

toasty!

LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

<span style='color:orange'>[ Wait... it's not LightNING... It's a Paralyzing Light... Well anyway,I just made up my own moves,So well yeah... Anywho,in that case,I shall not use Magic at all,I'll just use Regular Attacks. This RP is quite complicated. ]</span>
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

[okay, by the way, i recoment checking out ff12 videos on youtube so you get the drift more of whats's going on in my head, also i'd should tell you that certain techniques, once selected will happne instantly without waiting, like quickenings, also with quickening you can use chains, <a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZuXZgyf ... ed&search=' target='_blank'>this youtbe vid will tell you how quickenings work</a> also at anytime, i might get a mist charge for not me, but an ally, so be weary of posts]

*MP maxed, hiruka will now sacrifice all of his MP for his rank 1 quickening, tornado intersection, he get a msit charge and uses another one, he then gets a mist charge for arthur*

[come on LS, let's see how creative you can be! but try not going to mad with power, remember, these are only rank 1 quickenings]
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

frosty!

toasty!

LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

<span style='color:orange'>[ Damn,that's takin' like hell to load... ]

[ I wish i had FF12... I wish it'd COME OUT HERE!It'd be easier to cooperate,then... ]</span>
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

[just let it load, be calm, that alway happens to me when i watch episodes of naruto, but now after all this FF12 stuff i said and watched, i could really go for a game i'll be back on later]
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

frosty!

toasty!

LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

<span style='color:orange'>[ Yeah i know,I once waited Two hours to watch a Naruto episode... Thing is,I was at MY home... i am at my uncle's house right now, remember? O and i have problems that make the video suddenly stop in the middle,Not again,and not with this video to be exact... Crap. ]</span>
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

[okay back for the minuite, have you watched the video yet LS?]
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

frosty!

toasty!

LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

<span style='color:orange'>[ It stopped in the middle. =( Doesn't go more than that... ]</span>
Cage05
God

Post by Cage05 »

Ark brought Cossette out of her crystal. He jumped onto her back, and they ran into battle.

Ark&Cossette: 300 Hp(Combined Health) 450 MP (Combined)
SilentAssassin
Immortal

Post by SilentAssassin »

Hikaru:Hey guys, screw this, Ifrits iching for an overdrive!

*He summoned Ifrit and used Hellfire to Inflict 1555 damage, beating the garuda.*

555 ap, 955/1000

[May I remind you guys, aeons level with the summoner, so as you get stronger, they do too.

And only aeons valefor and Ifrit. The next one comes every 5 levels.]
Anybody miss me?

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”