New films

Ravonite
God

Re: New films

Post by Ravonite »

subcorpian wrote: final fantasy the spirits within made me cry with how much it stunk, the closest thing it had related to final fantasy games was a guy called dr sid, and it wasn't even spelt right, it stunk out loud, advent children made up for it, it could of been better if it was more about the other chracters than just cloud and a lil about tifa, but they need a mega great ff movie to make up for final fantaysthe spirits within/my ultimate way of torture
i agree but advent children is the pwnage!

MKFreeze27
Apprentice

Post by MKFreeze27 »

advent children was really good
MKfreeze27

May the enitre world LIVE IN THE COLD
lin kuei Grandmaster
Grand Master

Post by lin kuei Grandmaster »

i say the new Teenage mutant nunja turtles movie, new Transformers movie and spiderman 3. There my main three to look forward to.
Boom-Boom
Immortal

Post by Boom-Boom »

lin kuei Grandmaster wrote: i say the new Teenage mutant nunja turtles movie, new Transformers movie and spiderman 3. There my main three to look forward to.
Spider man 3: maybe.

The other two: Bleh.
A devil in a midnight mass killed the boy inside the man
The holy water in his hands can never wash away his sins.
Close your breath and count to 4, pinky swears don't work no more
Put my trust in God that day, not the man that taught his way...

(psst I'm atheist, don't let the song lyrics confuse you)
MKFreeze27
Apprentice

Post by MKFreeze27 »

Spiderman 3 doesnt look as good as Spiderman 2 so I dont know about that movie but Deffinetly TMNT and transfomers
MKfreeze27

Rain
Master

Post by Rain »

lin kuei Grandmaster wrote: i say the new Teenage mutant nunja turtles movie, new Transformers movie and spiderman 3. There my main three to look forward to.
Same here dude....specially Spider Man 3, cus finally Spiderman's ass is gonna get kicked and Spider Man becomes evil for a time...I cant wait ....Hahhahahhoooehehehhehehfhkjsdyguyistsi... :D
MKFreeze27
Apprentice

Post by MKFreeze27 »

There was orignilly going to have Flash play Venom but they cut that out
MKfreeze27

Boom-Boom
Immortal

Post by Boom-Boom »

Hm... I wish they'd make a Star Craft movie.

Sub-Zero
God
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Korig

Post by Sub-Zero »

That'd be awesome or at least another game, they've been making that ghost game for about 4-5 years now, and now they have to redew everything to make it next gen. :angry:
Boom-Boom
Immortal

Post by Boom-Boom »

Sub-Zero wrote: That'd be awesome or at least another game, they've been making that ghost game for about 4-5 years now, and now they have to redew everything to make it next gen. :angry:
I KNOW! That was such a cool loooking game, but know they have to remake it. Oy, I can't believe I have to wait longer!

LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Sub-Zero wrote: Yeah I'm sorry but I hated Ghost Rider, it was just like Spider-Man 2, great effects but horrible story and miss usage of comedy.

WARNING! MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!
What I don't get is why did Mephisto choose a stunt driver to be his bounty hunter. I mean Malabogia was smart [Devil from spawn] he choose a man was in a war and killed innocent people for a living, and after that he was a professional assasian who else is better than that!? Also why can't Ghost Rider kill innocent people, I mean he's the freakin' official bounty hunter for Satin! But no matter what if someone intemidates him who is "innocent" he cannot kill him, WTF!? There more I can say [espcially involving Black Heart's physical appearance] but I don't want to ruin the movie, even if I put spoiler alert above.

Overall I give Ghost Rider 3/10 only because the few times Nicolas Cage changes into him, he looks cool.

<span style='color:orange'>Well i don't know,I haven't watched it yet,But i am a Die hard fan of the Original Ghost rider,in the original comics as well...And maybe,i dunno if the Movie'd be good or not,But i'm still gonna watch it anyway.

And yeah i agree with LKGM,i'm looking forward to SP3 and the new TMNT as well.

But Transformers...well maybe not,i don't think i may like it.</span>
Sub-Zero
God

Post by Sub-Zero »

Yeah if you like Ghost Rider I'd think you'd like it at least little bit, but I suggest you see the old Spawn cartoons, let's just say they're brutally awesome!
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Sub-Zero wrote: Yeah if you like Ghost Rider I'd think you'd like it at least little bit, but I suggest you see the old Spawn cartoons, let's just say they're brutally awesome!
<span style='color:orange'>Lol yeah,you've got a point there.

BTW i've heard 'bout "sometime" ago after X3's release that they're gonna make two more movies,One totally based on Wolverine,and another focused on Magneto...Here,my opinion is,Though i'm a die hard Wolvie fan,i don't think it's a good idea to make a movie centered totally on him.I mean,all the 3 X-Men movies focused mainly,or at least mostly on him.But Meh,it'd still be good anyway.

Also,I really think they should make a movie based on Hawkeye.Now that'd pwn.</span>
Sub-Zero
God

Post by Sub-Zero »

Yeah they are gonna make movies based on wolverine, i don't know about magneto though. I think their gonna be about how he gets his skeleton re-enforced with that metal and about when he goes to japan and meets yureko.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

<span style='color:orange'>Yeah,that's probably what they might do. A story about his... Origin,Or History,Maybe.

They(Marvel) once made a mini-series called Wolverine:Origin,I got it as a Giant Sized version,and it narrated Wolverine's true origin and stuff. Maybe they'd base the movie on it,but i'm not sure. Well,In my opinion they might base the main story on it with a "Few" Alterations,just like any Comic\Video Game\Novel\Anime\Whatever based movie,If you get what i mean.</span>

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”