Where's everyone going?

Ravonite
God

Re: Where's everyone going?

Post by Ravonite »

yeah i did read it and after people told you its bad you totally changed it saying it was just people at your school but funnily eough above that tho you said you hate them in general especially with speech problems so you know what shut up and get back on topic

i think people leave because of countless spamming and noobs.

ermac punisher
Apprentice

Post by ermac punisher »

lin kuei Grandmaster wrote: i have noticed many people have came and gone, and i used to be on here loads, but due to the computer ballsing up and me moving in with my mum, i just can't find the time to come on here as much.

There are a lot of different people on here now and a lot of them just come on here and argue, moan and generally cause havoc. It'd be nice to see some new people who acctually come on this forum and use it well and act appropriately. I know there are many on here now who do, so just keep it up :)
No offenece but didnt i just say that

lol :P
Boom-Boom
Immortal

Post by Boom-Boom »

Ravonite wrote: yeah i did read it and after people told you its bad you totally changed it saying it was just people at your school but funnily eough above that tho you said you hate them in general especially with speech problems so you know what shut up and get back on topic
Wow, you go and say "Shut up". Wow....

I'm annoyed by them, and when they annoy me and my friends, they talk weird when they say it, hence the speech problem.
A devil in a midnight mass killed the boy inside the man
The holy water in his hands can never wash away his sins.
Close your breath and count to 4, pinky swears don't work no more
Put my trust in God that day, not the man that taught his way...

(psst I'm atheist, don't let the song lyrics confuse you)
Noobiano
Master

Post by Noobiano »

LS and Cage05 are right, many people are starting leaving the site for necessary reasons, maybe they are busy, weary of the site, their internet connection has been cut, and more.... I don't have to say more because the reasons are mentioned in previous posts.
Noob Saibottobias booN
Boom-Boom
Immortal

Post by Boom-Boom »

Noobiano wrote: LS and Cage05 are right, many people are starting leaving the site for necessary reasons, maybe they are busy, weary of the site, their internet connection has been cut, and more.... I don't have to say more because the reasons are mentioned in previous posts.
Those reasons were already mentioned.

ermac punisher
Apprentice

Post by ermac punisher »

Boom-Boom wrote:
Noobiano wrote: LS and Cage05 are right, many people are starting leaving the site for necessary reasons, maybe they are busy, weary of the site, their internet connection has been cut, and more.... I don't have to say more because the reasons are mentioned in previous posts.
he only said 3 repeated ones hardly a hanging offence but he did repeat them

lol :D
Noobiano
Master

Post by Noobiano »

Boom-Boom wrote:
I know that. Although these are not all of them.
Noob Saibottobias booN
ThunderGod
Warrior

Post by ThunderGod »

I hardly post here because of how immature people get. Just look at this thread. People need to chil the hell out and realize this is just the internet. It gets annoying to read people shitting on each other. Get over it and shut up.
Boom-Boom
Immortal

Post by Boom-Boom »

Noobiano wrote:
Boom-Boom wrote:
I know that. Although these are not all of them.
But they were still mentioned... That's all I said...

And ThunderGod, you realize that this site has a few new users? *coughboom-boomsilentassassincough*

ThunderGod
Warrior

Post by ThunderGod »

Why the hell should that matter? People need to get those dildos out of their asses and post like a normal human being. People burst out in arguments over the gayest things ever. It's all he said/she said bullshit. Who cares what someone says about you over the internet? WOW, just shut up, they are just a random person sitting behind a computer.

Ironically, the person ends up saying "..but I don't want to argue about it anymore." but it's BULLSHIT because they keep responding. If you stop responding, the problem blows over. It's such a simple concept. Problem is, everuone wants to get the last word.

Dumb arguing between members ruins a forum. The other posters get tired of reading it and they just don't want to log in anymore.
Cage05
God

Post by Cage05 »

ThunderGod wrote: everuone wants to get the last word.
hmm.... Intresting.
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

ThunderGod wrote: Why the hell should that matter? People need to get those dildos out of their asses and post like a normal human being. People burst out in arguments over the gayest things ever. It's all he said/she said bullshit. Who cares what someone says about you over the internet? WOW, just shut up, they are just a random person sitting behind a computer.

Ironically, the person ends up saying "..but I don't want to argue about it anymore." but it's BULLSHIT because they keep responding. If you stop responding, the problem blows over. It's such a simple concept. Problem is, everuone wants to get the last word.

Dumb arguing between members ruins a forum. The other posters get tired of reading it and they just don't want to log in anymore.
truer words were never spoken, well said thundergod, you are really mature, i think there should be more people like you on this forum
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

can you play your PSP upside down? good neither can i

frosty!

toasty!

i'll only strikes noobs, not begginers
kael
Master

Post by kael »

glad to hear...hope that actually makes a change :)
I hardly post here because of how immature people get.
right...thats why im leaving...ive just posted now kuzz of the vacacions...but i gess ill just return here (if i return) in june maybe...i just hope that when i come back i see a few changes back here...
Infierno4551
God

Post by Infierno4551 »

scorpion deadman wrote: Looking back in the old topics was good,all these wise people that were once dedicated to mk and the forum,but where have they gone? :huh:
You talking about the old topics in which I argued with people on whether Ermac was orange or red? Cause I still say orange. Anyway MK:A disappointed me and well I found new game to follow (WoW) and I got caught up in my writing.

So what is this with people arguing? I go away for a couple months and come back to this, lol. Do I have to go back to my old ways? "No more profanity! Posts must contain more then five words!"
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

yeah! infiernos back! anyway, i say people are leaving because it's still a busy time of the year, at least wait till the summer holidays come, people should be online more and have more time
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

can you play your PSP upside down? good neither can i

frosty!

toasty!

i'll only strikes noobs, not begginers

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”