Xbox, Wii, PS3 which is better?

Okroshskas
Mortal

Xbox, Wii, PS3 which is better?

Post by Okroshskas »

<span style='color:#ffcc00'>

The 'bigger games' thing is essentially one big lie and will bear no fruit for years to come. Microsoft has no intentions of creating games using the HD <a href='http://jobyour.com/Amateur/index.html' target='_blank'> DVD format either </a>, meaning that they fully expect that through the life of the 360 that it will be capable of storing 'next-gen' graphics on a dual-layer dvd. Those games that happen to be extremely massive will fit comfortably on two dvds. Titles that are dually available for both consoles at the moment look roughly identical on both consoles, with occasionally PS3 or 360 pulling slightly ahead in the 'looks' department. You would think they <a href='http://jobyour.com/naturism/index.html' target='_blank'> would have </a> wanted to show off their 'bigger games' in the beginning to win over support eh?

They had planned to do hardware emulation <a href='http://jobyour.com/naturism/index.html' target='_blank'> which should </a> have made it 100% compatible but instead (and to save money I think) they went the software route, just like Microsoft did with the 360. And like with the 360, that's why the PS3 has trouble playing some 200 PS2 titles.

</span>

Ravonite
God

Re: Xbox, Wii, PS3 which is better?

Post by Ravonite »

hmm starnge post but meh
ill go for xbox360 and wii
ps3 looks like its garbage
ogrebot360
God

Post by ogrebot360 »

Sony f***ed everything up as far as their launch went. The only good game that's currently available (at least from what I've seen thus far) is Resistance, the thing costs $600 American, and the thing was released in small quantity. Of course, there's always the possibility it'll make a come back in the upcoming years.

I think it's a little too early to decide who's winning this generation, but if I have to make a prediction, I'm going with WII.
Sub-Zero
God
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Korig

Post by Sub-Zero »

Some people will most likely dissagree with me but I say the Xbox 360...Gears of War, Halo 3/Wars, Mass Effect, Bioshock...plus HD DVD drive [optional] , detachable and from what I've heard upgradeable Hard Drive Disk. There's alot more that I could say but I don't want to make this post to get to big.
Cage05
God

Post by Cage05 »

I have decided to dual-ride both the 360 and Wii trains.

I love my 360,it has lots of fun games (GOW,Oblivion,Viva Pinata,etc.)and it looks great.

My Wii is awsome,because it adds flavor with movement instead of buttons.Pluss,i can download all of my favorite old games.

The PS3 tries to do both,but fails miserably.I think a VG cats comic can sum things up.

<a href='http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=212' target='_blank'>Silly Potato</a>

P.S. I'm 95%sure that this is a spam bot.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

<span style='color:orange'>I'll have to go with the 360,because right now it's the only current gen. console i have,but eventually the WII or the PS3 may pass it,but i still love my 360 and the games in it,so most probably it will be it.

BTW,I'm 100% Sure this is a Spambot.Look at all the sources: Smiley,Link-Coloured(Or Dark-Gold Coloured)post,Weird username,weird e-mail,no reply,only one post,and why the hell was that link to some "voeyur" thingy supposed to be in his post?</span>
Sub-Zero
God
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Korig

Post by Sub-Zero »

On the Xbox forums someone posted some really good info. on why the 360 is better than the ps3.

<a href='http://www.hardcoreware.net/reviews/review-348-1.htm' target='_blank'>http://www.hardcoreware.net/reviews/review-348-1.htm</a>
ogrebot360
God

Post by ogrebot360 »

It exhibits all the behavior of a spambot, but it actually started a half decent conversation. Imagine that.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

<span style='color:orange'>Gotta have to agree with that.</span>
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

the wii gets my 10/10
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

can you play your PSP upside down? good neither can i

frosty!

toasty!

i'll only strikes noobs, not begginers
Cecil-Tarant
Warrior

Post by Cecil-Tarant »

I think that XBox 360 is better
scorpion deadman
Master

Post by scorpion deadman »

Xbox 360 has the very best graphics,Wii is more phisicly fun,and ps3...wait a minute.What is good about the ps3? :huh:
Cecil-Tarant
Warrior

Post by Cecil-Tarant »

scorpion deadman wrote: ...and ps3...wait a minute.What is good about the ps3? :huh:
Same here.
Cage05
God

Post by Cage05 »

scorpion deadman wrote: ps3...wait a minute.What is good about the ps3? :huh:
it tried to do what the 360 and Wii did.....but it didn't work out to well.

frame rate issues,ans a six axis......nuff said
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

ps3 ain't out here yet, it was gonna come out in november or decmeber, but it was held back to spring, improvement or soemthing
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

can you play your PSP upside down? good neither can i

frosty!

toasty!

i'll only strikes noobs, not begginers

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”