Fights

Cecil-Tarant
Warrior

Fights

Post by Cecil-Tarant »

Well, have you ever experienced a fight in school, for example, on street... with other people, share them with us.

Here's mine(kinda funny):

It was a winter day, I was wearing gloves, while going back to home from school, three kids from my class blocked the way, they started throwing snowballs and ice pieces at me. I throwed snowballs at them. Then I get exausted fighting, I wasn't feeling good, I was feeling like I needed to rest, I took off my schoolbag, next thing I knew, I lied in snow and those three kids kept throwing snowballs and ice pieces at my schoolbag and me, I was dizzy. Some minutes later I standed up, punched one of the kids, kicked him, then punched him in his face. Other two were just watching and slowly getting away. Then the kid I was fighting pushed me and took an ice piece and he throwed it at me, I jumped to my right and evaded the ice piece. Then they started running. Then I noticed that one of my fingers is wounded. I've put on my schoolbag and started walking towards my home.

Now, You tell us yours.

Cage05
God

Re: Fights

Post by Cage05 »

Ice picks?dude,thats weapon assualt,you could sue.

Anyways,I'm not a fighter,It's not in my blood.
ogrebot360
God

Post by ogrebot360 »

I once got in a fight with a Cena fan, but harsh words were all that were exchanged.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

<span style='color:orange'>I had a lot of fights mostly.I didn't wish to enter them,people persuaded me to fight them after their continious insults.Hence,i entered,fought and pwned a lot of people,but i can't explain all of them in detail though.</span>
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

i got in a fight, smashed a kids head through a wooden fence, got one kid on the floor swung my foot up, and swung it back down with everythign i had, landing on his head, almost sent him into a coma
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

can you play your PSP upside down? good neither can i

frosty!

toasty!

i'll only strikes noobs, not begginers
kael
Master

Post by kael »

i really dont like to fight but...some times ppl just push too mutch of their luck...
Lord Zedd
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by Lord Zedd »

No, I am a peaceful boy, and if I have a problem with someone (in the school or in the street) I try to solve the problems talking with them, and avoiding the violence. I think all should follow this way, but there are people that like it and people like me.
kael
Master

Post by kael »

exactly...still, bring allways a hammer behind your back =P...i might allways need to give a headbut once or twice ;]
Cecil-Tarant
Warrior

Post by Cecil-Tarant »

Yesterday, two kids spit on me, kick me, and then those kids with 12-13 years come and they start saying to me and another kid to fight, but I didn't want to, then that kid just attacked me, pushed me... then I did a uppercut in his face, and there was blood all over his face. Then I decided to go home. They followed me, but I got home safely.
kael
Master

Post by kael »

0_0...if some one did that to me...thrust me id kill at least one of them......and my naberhood the rest
Cecil-Tarant
Warrior

Post by Cecil-Tarant »

kael wrote: 0_0...if some one did that to me...thrust me id kill at least one of them......and my naberhood the rest
I've got my gang... I've got my gang... Anyway: I was only there, when I punched him, the rest of them just looked at me and I had to run, I couldn't fight 4 of them, but... I've got my gang... I've got my gang... :)
kael
Master

Post by kael »

thrust me...if someone messes with me...i have my entire naberhood and thrust me...its deadly out here...and some 2 more naberhoods protecting me...btw...whats the age of the members of your gang?
Cecil-Tarant
Warrior

Post by Cecil-Tarant »

They are about my age 9-12, I've got someone - he's gonna be 13 this year, and no enemy of my stands a chance against him.
kael
Master

Post by kael »

loool...well mines about 14-20 ^^...and my mine in my place we use guns :lol:

really...eatch night we hear at least 2 shots =P
Cecil-Tarant
Warrior

Post by Cecil-Tarant »

kael wrote: loool...well mines about 14-20 ^^...and my mine in my place we use guns  :lol:

really...eatch night we hear at least 2 shots =P
REAL GUNS!?!? :blink:

P.S. I'm 10 and a half(11 for two months)

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”