RPG World

Cage05
God

RPG World

Post by Cage05 »

Well,I'm finally gonna do it.I've been through hundres of fourms,and have started tons of RPG Topics.so,i'm bringing one here.

and mabye a super awsome,and super good looking Admin could sticky this thread.

So,here are some ground rules.

1.you still have to follow gambids rules.it's my RPG,but it's his universe.
2.this is a universal thread,so use any character that you want.
3.no godmodding.fight fair.
4.I'm giving Gambid some control over the tpic.if he does'nt like what you'r dong,he can step in.
5........uhhh,follow the rules
6.Taco's are good.

that's all i have for now....i think...OH YEA......forgot about my character.here's what your "stats" should look like.

NAME
SPECIES
ALLIGHNMENT
WEAPON
APPEARANCE
BIO

you can do that in any order.here's mine

Kerrigan
Female
Were-Cat
Good
Staff,Claws
(Human)Medium length Red-Hair,Small chested,5'4,Brown Eyes
(Were-Cat)Pink Fur,SHarp teeth,7'3
As a young girl,Kerrigan was a child prodigy,Graduating collage(can't spell)at 15.soon after graduating,she dissapeared for a month,only to come back with a horrible secret.A year after her returmn,she left to go find her purpose in life....and to protect her family.She is currently lodgeing in Eastern Europe,where our story begins.......

yea,sorry about throwing in a story,i just got caught up in the moment :lol: ....but still,this is a universal thread,and anyone can join.......now let the adventure to end all adventures......BEGIN!!!!!

LordScorpion
God

Re: RPG World

Post by LordScorpion »

The RPG is in!Kool!
:D
My Character:

Pyro
Male
Human
Good
Fire Daggers,(more will be added throughout the rpg)
Medium Blonde Hair,Slightly Muscular(But a Martial Artist),6'2,Grey Eyes

Powers: The Ability to Control Fire,Inherited from his Father.Lightning Speed,Reasons for this Unknown,but Probably due to Training from his Uncle Scorpion.

Bio:During Armageddon,The Final Mortal Kombat,Scorpion's Brother Infernius(my KAK)kept his son Flare away to secure him lest he die in the War.He and his brother went to fight for the side of Good.When the war was over,Infernius alongwith Rayden,had to sacrifice himself to defeat Blaze.Blaze's Defeat turned all evil into good,purifying them.The Earthrealm was believed safe for the Time Being.Scorpion raised his Fallen brother's Son...but he never told him that Infernius was his father...He raised him alongwith his Son(who had mysteriously returned alongwith his wife...without aging at all)Inferno,as brothers.15 Years later,as of now,Rayden arrived and told Scorpion that He&Infernius had survived,but his whereabouts unknown.Scorpion told the truth to Flare(whom he nicknamed Pyro),and now the Youngster is going on an Adventure to find his Longlost father.He went to Edenia along with Rain,to see if his Father was there.On the Way he met a Warrior named Sever...He became good friends with him and joins him in his Adventures.

(Sorry if this kinda brought anyone to tears...lol)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW,Sorry if this makes the post way too long but i suggest you use these Universal RPG Rules(Credit to my Close Friend Nave_Ninja for making them for another board :D )-

<!--QuoteBegin-Ultimate Forum RPG Rules and Regulations+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ultimate Forum RPG Rules and Regulations)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Ultimate Forum RPG Rules and Regulations
An official document by Nave_Ninja

Rules and Regulations:

No Off-Topic Posting-

Under no circumstance may anyone post off-topic matters, AKA “spamming”, however you may reference a current event, as long as it has to do with or follow the story of the RPG you are posting in. All posts must be confined to the RPG and about the RPG. You, as a player, are allowed to carry on conversations or inform another player is he or she has made a mistake, but you may only do so using the Author’s Note speech feature.

No Flaming-

No matter how bad it seems no player is allowed to insult, accuse, blame, or flame another player. No outside anger issues with other players may be taken into account, however you may say another player did something wrong, but this does not mean you have a right to insult them for their mistake. You may either post an explanation in a calm, cool manner, but you may only do so using the Author’s Note speech feature, or send a Private Message to the user.

Stay with the Story-

You must always post accordingly to the story, or a previous post that has a plot twist involved. But, you must always go with the story. Side stories are also okay, as long as they derive from the plot. The only time in a post where you can voice your opinion is using the Author’s Note feature.

No Character Stealing-

Once a character has been designated to a specific user, no other player may use a character in one of their own posts, unless they are the owner of the said character(s). This can be overlooked only when a player designates another character doing an action in their post. However, no player may describe any speech or thought of another character.

No Story Swooping-

Story Swooping means that a player does something in the RPG to quickly and shoddily put an end to an element in the story. This is all too common, and is used too much. This does nothing to advance the story, as players must do their best to stay relevant to the story.

RPG Types-

There are four types of RPGs to date. The Multiplayer RPG, the Continue Story RPG, the War RPG, and the General RPG. These four RPGs come in many different topics, and are used in many different forums. Those four RPGs will be explained now.

The Multiplayer RPG:

This is the most common RPG, widely used and transformed over time. In this RPG, a player picks a designated amount of characters to be their protagonist(s). He/She/They exist in the RPG as if they were in the real world of that universe. The player, in each post, describes what their protagonist(s) do, what he/she/they think and what he/she/they say. This RPG runs on and on until the end is reached and a new one is made.

The Continue Story RPG:

This RPG revolves around one or more main characters in a universe that itself has few main characters, which is why this RPG was made. In this story, many players post what happens in the story, based on the story and based n previous posts from other players. Standard RPG Speech still implies. Players post what happens in the story like a novel, continuing from previous posts until the end is reached.

The War RPG:

This RPG is like any other RPG, but you must select a character from a list. These characters all have different attributes, but they are part of the same team. This RPG must have two sides, both of them with access to the already-made characters. If two people pick the same kind of character then they have the same kind of character. This does not mean that ten players can play the exact same character, just the same character model. A name and personality are the only two things that designate a character model from another.

The General RPG:

This RPG takes place in a universe with real characters, real settings, and real rules. Players are confined to real-life obstacles, challenges and difficulties. Like a gameshow testing skill and smarts. It is a more player’s game, more like a quiz, with riddles and questions for all players in order for them to proceed. This RPG allows player to have more contact with each-other.

Advanced RPG Speech-

Standard RPG Speech is what allows all players in all RPGs to describe their character(s)’s actions, thoughts and speech. This is rather simple, and can be described in a simple code.

Player: This is used for open speech. Simply put your character’s name in the place of the example here, player, and a colon, :, after wards. Then proceed to type any dialogue afterwards. This is what your character says.

*Using these symbols, located above the Eight Key on your keyboard, to describe action from your character. These are used in the beginning, center, or end of any character’s dialogue. These can be used as many times as you wish in a sentence, but may not intercept one-another, or be next to each-other. These describe a character’s actions, actions focused directly involved with the character*

{Using these symbols, any player can describe an action, feeling, or plot twist involved with the story. This is the only time you, as a player, can describe another character’s, not owned by yourself, actions}

[Using these symbols, any player can leave a message written by the player. This way, people can talk to one another or ask questions to another player. This feature is known as the Author’s Note feature]

(Using the parenthesis symbols, players can describe a character’s feelings or thoughts. Using this, a player can reveal a sinister plan or just a simple thought)

RPG General:

PCs-

The most important part of the game are the player characters. The player characters are the designated characters a player uses in the RPG, posting actions, dialogue and thought.

NPCs-

Non-Player Characters are merely plot devices to help the story move along. Any player in the RPG has access to them, and can use them as they see fit, so long as it advances the story of the RPG.

CPUs-

An RPG CPU represents an object in the game that cannot be controlled by anyone other than the RPG maker. This CPU is like a computer programmed to do one thing over and over again, no command can be entered or altered, nothing can be changed, and it will continue doing the same simple or complex task until it is shut down permanently.

Making a Character:

Some RPGs allow you to customize and create your own character. Creating a character can be easy or hard, depending on the RPG. The most important thing to keep in mind is that you need to be creative and original. Even customizing characters that are pre-made can allow you to be creative, adding new powers or skills or traits or whatever.

Character Emotion:

Emotion plays a big part in an RPG. Emotions are tied to characters, no matter what. If they have no emotion, then they have the emotion of not having any emotion at all. Anger, love, hatred, happiness, revenge and many more all play a big role in an RPG. Be sure to keep that in mind, as emotion can define a character’s personality.

RPG Strategy:

Strategy:

Strategy in an RPG is great, easy and fun to use. All you need to do, as a player, is think about what will happen in the future of an RPG, and use it to your advantage. If an RPG has a solid story, this is easy. But if it is mostly random, then it may be more of a challenge. It’s also a good idea to talk to other players about future movements in the story or ideas for other RPGs.

Metagame Thinking:

An ancient way of playing in an RPG is Metagame Thinking. Metagame Thinking means that you are fully serious about the RPG and strategy used in it. You are one-hundred percent focused on the story and elements in the RPG. When you can access this RPG skill, you can not only think about what will happen, you will predict what will happen. Not many have perfected this art.

Making an RPG:

When making an RPG of your own, all you have to do is follow the rules in this document.

The End?

Sometimes an RPG feels old, or over. When this happens, you can stop it for good. Even the best video games have an ending. But there’s always room for a sequel.[/quote]
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

i like it, here's my chracter,

name: subcorpian
male
uh...he was created by shang tsung so... created human
formerly evil, now good
kunai and kori blade called frozen ninja
yellow and blue ninja armour, cyromancer hands, possesed white eyes

BIO:
created by shang tsung to have the power of sub zero and scorpion, but he ended up with half of each and a bit of telekinatic powers like kenshi and ermac.
before lui kang entered mortal kombat, shang tsung thought subcorpion was gettin weaker due to failing a mission to kill an ambassador of edenia, so he left him in the netherealm to die, but thanfully he was rescued by pyro AKA lordscorpion, and with that, he thought, the forces of good help each other unlike the forces of evil, so he changed his allighnment.

he was planning revenge on shang tsung, but with his death after his team up with the deadly alliance, he gave up, and he did fight in armageddon, but before he got to him, he already died, so he decided to live in earthrealm in a forgotten temple

his fighting style is taijutsu (from naruto!!!)
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

can you play your PSP upside down? good neither can i

frosty!

toasty!

i'll only strikes noobs, not begginers
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

We'll start when we have mininum five people.
Also,we could have a suitable name for the RPG.
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

the realm of RPGs or something
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

can you play your PSP upside down? good neither can i

frosty!

toasty!

i'll only strikes noobs, not begginers
Rain
Master

Post by Rain »

<span style='color:red'>NAME</span>:Demon King AKA DK
<span style='color:red'>AGE</span>:Unknown
<span style='color:red'>GENDER</span>:Male
<span style='color:red'>SPECIES</span>:Demon + FireSpawn
<span style='color:red'>ALLIGHNMENT</span>:Ancient Evil
<span style='color:red'>WEAPON</span>:Whip
<span style='color:red'>APPEARANCE</span>:Huge,Dark creature ,with horns ,on fire...(like the lord of the rings demon in "The fellowship of the ring"...In the dwarwen caves)
<span style='color:red'>BIO</span>:The Ancient Evil,The Demon King has risen ....And with his demons, he plans to overthrow all rulers and take controll of the world........He is very powerfull ,and extremly hard to defeat, so hard that he called himself invincible.....In the Chaos ages that were before the humans....He was the king of all demons ..But a horrifying rain ...destroyed his kingdom...But DK wasnt harmed..DK exciled himself in a mountain ,after losing controll of his legions of doom......Now he wants his worldly kingdom back .....And bring back the Chaos Ages once again.......
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Alright,we got 4 players&their characters.1 more needed to start the RPG.Or 10,if you want to make it more interesting.

Current Characters
Pyro - LordScorpion
Kerrigan - Cage05
Demon King (A.K.A DK) - Rain
Subcorpian - Subcorpian

That's it for now.and BTW Rain,did you get my PM?Plz read it when you can. :)

Also,another note - when we begin the RPG and are playing it,please obey the Ultimate Forum RPG Rules&Regulations in my above post.Thanks :)
Sniper Wolf 1122
God
PSN: Sever2ndtoNone

Post by Sniper Wolf 1122 »

<span style='color:green'>I`m in!!

Name: Sever
alignment:good-edenian guard
weapon(s):mugai ryu, shrukens, throwing knives, crowbar
Powers:Light speed, wall jumping
Hobbies/abiities:likes sitting in rafters, and can become a wolf
species: human/wolf
current allies: Edenian guard, Jade,, kitana, sindel, pyro, infierno
enemies: tanya, kitana, shao kahn, stryker,

Bio:My name is Sever,i have for many years trained through a harsh life, just in preparation for this war. I may be a ninja, but i am not a shaolin, or white lotus, or lin kuei or anything else. i do not take sides good or evil, I have 2 duties, protect Protect my interests, and Edenia at all costs. I do not care if all of the other realms fall or what happens in them, just not Edenia. I will fight with earthrealm as one of Kitana`s troops, for my edenia, though if it would come to it, i will destroy earthrealm, however now shao kahn, and this new threat is my objective. With Jade, Kitana, Sindel, and the freedom fighters/their groups we will win this, then, when the time is right, edenia will take the other realms, under kitanas rule, i will kill her myself, and give the throne to its righteous ruler Jade. The king does not matter, for i will not take the throne. once edenia is in the hands of a real queen, Jade and I can live in peace, edenia...without any mennace. along his path he takes allies, and makes enemies

i write stories all the time with sever. so this is one of em.</span>
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Taken Characters
Pyro - LordScorpion(A.k.a LS)
Sever - Sniper Wolf 1122 (A.k.a Sever)
Kerrigan - Cage05(A.k.a JC)
Demon King (A.K.A DK) - Rain
Subcorpian - Subcorpian
Sniper Wolf 1122
God

<span style='color:green'>that means we can start atleast.

She is currently lodgeing in Eastern Europe,where our story begins.......

so i guess we tie that in

Sever was currently on a mission in outworld, personal bussisiness, for his favorite sport, tarkata hunting. he carried an aluminum colored sack, which he filled with his trophys, the tarkata blades of his victims, which he would make into weapons, and take home to edenia</span>
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

[According to the Ultimate RPG Rules,you should use the * Symbol to indicate your character's actions,in case people get confused,but everything should be abided by the rules,lol no offence,but they make it simpler]
*Pyro is Donning his Red Phoenix Armor,and uses his Fire Powers in Sever's game of Tarkata Hunting,Then he accompanies him to Edenia*

Pyro: *To Sever*We sure killed a lot of Tarkatas today...Strangely there are a lot,but who cares anyway.Let's just get back home.
Sniper Wolf 1122
God

<span style='color:green'>(sorry, lol the * is lame but oh well)

*upon their return to edenia, Sever and pyro stop for a meal, consisting of a flask containing alochal, bread, and seasoning. seeing his ally`s facial expressions sever sighed and responded
"koins dont come easy, the guard and tarkats dont exactly have much, so i do what i can, got anything?"</span>
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

[I agree it is lame too,but it's the probably best way lol.and also use this symbol [] for Speech between Users,as the () are used for thoughts only,lol.the [] is known as the author's note feature.Also,Pyro is not a glutton lol,to drool the food almost immediately,if that's what you meant in his facial expressions.but try making him sound more mature,lol]

Pyro: I just didn't eat for a long time,so i'm pretty much Hungry,but let's earn it.I always go on the Right way,never the Wrong way,so we'll have to earn it in a Sincere manner.
Sniper Wolf 1122
God

<span style='color:green'>( i meant looking at sever like thats all? giving off that as he said himself, severs hard on for money)

*sever took out a shruken and cut the loaf split, handing half to pyro. "tehy say when men eat together, they know eachother, so whats your point? what are you searching for?" sever spoke as he ate his half, trying to savor it, make it last and lighten his hunger pains. "whats your fight all about? your past, scars?"</span>
ogrebot360
God

Post by ogrebot360 »

Well I guess it's too late for me to join in, but if it isn't, here's a character.

name: Ivan
alignment: neutral.

APPEARANCE
Ivan is about average height, has long black hairand wears a blue mask over his face.

POWERS
With a little consentration, Ivan can increase his speed in tenfold, allowing him the chance to perform some deadly hundred hit combos. Unfortunately, he can only do this for a limitted amount of time, and the ability takes its toll if used too often. He an also teleport short distances (IE, from in front of an opponent to behind him). This is usually more of an evasion tactic.

WEAPON
Ivan uses the war hammer. A weapon similar to Shao Kahn's, but not as big. By itself, it's only as effective as Ivan, but once super speed is activated... Well let's just say, clean up in aisle 2!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”