Post by Saibotnoob »

i will join

name - Lobius

age - 18

gender - man

species - human

allighnment - good

weapon - devistator

appearance - head - black wavy hair, mk mask 1, eye scar torso - karate, bionic arms pants - karate, tabi medium,elder god belt

bio - when he was 13 he trained with the brothers of the shadow. He escapted their clutches and ran of to join the white lotus. During an invasion on the brothers of the shadow, he got his arms cut off by smoke and was beaten and held captive. Later the special forces invaded the brothers of the shadow and left with blizzard. They gave him new arms and taught him all the fighting skills they new. After they took him back to the white lotus were he is now.

Skater for life, and also I play the bass guitar and the drums. Yes, I have many talents. Have a GBS and a PSP, and they rule. Love skateboarding and fighting games, and that is one of the main reasons I am on this site.

Peace,
-Louie-
Saibotnoob
Apprentice

Re: RPG World

Post by Saibotnoob »

* Lobius had just woke up and got his thing ready for his next mission, which was to locate a man named meat and destroy him before he shapeshifts again. As he set out he heard a familiar voices telling him to come nearer. It was Jax! Jax told him of meat's whereabouts and said he would acomppany him for the day. They set out and in a couple of hours found meat's whereabouts.....*

this is so cool!!!!!
Skater for life, and also I play the bass guitar and the drums. Yes, I have many talents. Have a GBS and a PSP, and they rule. Love skateboarding and fighting games, and that is one of the main reasons I am on this site.

Peace,
-Louie-
kael
Master

Post by kael »

hum...you double-posted there mate
Saibotnoob
Apprentice

Post by Saibotnoob »

no, i posted two different things

Peace,
-Louie-
Chamelon
Mortal

Post by Chamelon »

i wanna join

name - shatorya

age - 17

gender - woman

species - human

allighnment - good

weapon - machtte

looks - kitana hair, skull cap, mk mask, mk ninja torso, leather pants, ninja medium boots

bio - Is a member of the White Lotus Cland a brother to Blizzard. They competed in the Mortal Kombat before the one Lu Kang first joined and one. Is a very powerfull fighter and has the powers of many of the kombatants. Is now on a mission to find Noob Saibot and Smoke with Jax and Blizzard so that they can purify them.
Chameleon has the power of all ninjas. He can defeat you with one blow but would rather toy with you. Dosen't need a weapon but carries one just in case

SO BACK OFF!!!!!!
Saibotnoob
Apprentice

Post by Saibotnoob »

sorry about the name i will change it to Lobius ( like lotus and sibot backwords)

Peace,
-Louie-
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

<span style='color:orange'>[ Weird enough everybody is joining when the RPG is gonna end...But it's okay still...As long as you don't break the rules,of both the rpg,and the main board rules.And also,please read through the whole RPG in case you miss any events,and also PM Me,JC or subcorp if you want to know about the RPG's story,and don't want to go through all 70 pages.Thanks. ;)

and BTW,Noob had already been purified in the beginning of the RPG,so you can't purify him again,I'm sorry.]</span>
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

Saibotnoob wrote: no, i posted two different things
[no you double posted, which means you posted two times in a row, which is not aloud, you should of added it to your previous post, please read the main rules of the forum]
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

can you play your PSP upside down? good neither can i

frosty!

toasty!

i'll only strikes noobs, not begginers
Saibotnoob
Apprentice

Post by Saibotnoob »

i get it now

Peace,
-Louie-
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

<span style='color:orange'>[Right...and again,remember,if you want to know anything in the rpg that you had missed,feel free to PM any of us regulars...Me,JC,subcorp and ogrebot. ;) ]</span>
Saibotnoob
Apprentice

Post by Saibotnoob »

k, i will finish the rest of the story now

As they walked up to a cave were meat suposivley was, Jax ran up and knocked Lobius out and he started laughing. "You are a fool Lobius, it was me all of the time,MEAT. Just then another familiar voice yelled out hi yah and hit Jax right in the face and they started battling. It was Lobius's sister, Shatorya! She came to help and was, so Lobius got up and put Meat in a headlock as Shatorya thrusts her sword into Meat, compleating the mission.

Peace,
-Louie-
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

<span style='color:orange'>[Okay.]
[BTW,i will edit this post and continue where we left earlier.]</span>
Saibotnoob
Apprentice

Post by Saibotnoob »

this is kinda about this and mabey a little off topic, but what if they made a mortal kombat game you create your character and use it in konquest. That would be cool.

Peace,
-Louie-
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

<span style='color:orange'>[Maybe.but for random discussions,i suggest you post in the kingdom of off-topic ;) ]</span>
Chamelon
Mortal

Post by Chamelon »

thats actually a good idea for the story, what should the next mission be about..

I got it!!!!!

They set out back to the White lotus and stumbled upon Kung Lao. He said that they were going to invaid the Tarkatans and that the others would be here soon. So the started of walking to the Tarkatans and in a little bit, the others were here.
Chameleon has the power of all ninjas. He can defeat you with one blow but would rather toy with you. Dosen't need a weapon but carries one just in case

SO BACK OFF!!!!!!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”