Mame Emulator help

Mortal Kombat Master 777
Immortal

Mame Emulator help

Post by Mortal Kombat Master 777 »

I have just installed Mame 0.111 and seem to have difficulty. There was one time where I started the rom, it worked and then it went back to the desktop. Lor Scorpion told me it was because that I use an AMD Turion 64, ATI Radeon Xpress laptop. Whoever can help me out please do so. BTW if Lord Scorpion is right, what other emulators are available that will play this game, Daytona USA?

lin kuei prodigy
God

Re: Mame Emulator help

Post by lin kuei prodigy »

Mortal Kombat Master 777 wrote: I have just installed Mame 0.111 and seem to have difficulty. There was one time where I started the rom, it worked and then it went back to the desktop. Lor Scorpion told me it was because that I use an AMD Turion 64, ATI Radeon Xpress laptop. Whoever can help me out please do so. BTW if Lord Scorpion is right, what other emulators are available that will play this game, Daytona USA?
Model 2 emulator... nebula model 2? BTW the emulator will run the game but with no sounds.

Still is a waste of time by the moment. I'm downloadin all mame chd's *yay* but damn almost 31 GB's.
SWEET!!! WE GOT TO STICK TOGETHER!!! SWEET!!!
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

@MKM777 - Dude like i said,i have an AMD Sempron,which is much better than Turon,and it doesn't work on mine,so probably that's the reason.
Mortal Kombat Master 777
Immortal

Yes I've installed Nebula but how do I get my rom working? In the emulator itself it gives you a list of roms that wont work so how do I get mine working?
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

It must be a problem with your ROM,one of my other theories like i said at MSN.

dload your ROM again...but from another place.
Mortal Kombat Master 777
Immortal

There is no other place to download arcade roms. So far I've searched.
lin kuei prodigy
God

Mortal Kombat Master 777 wrote: There is no other place to download arcade roms. So far I've searched.
Basically if i were you, i would go for the torrents. There are very short sites for roms, romreactor was great but was owned.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Mortal Kombat Master 777 wrote: There is no other place to download arcade roms. So far I've searched.
As far as i remember,there are a few more,and a few in which you have to vote to dload.
Mortal Kombat Master 777
Immortal

So MAME doesnt work. I'll go with Nebula.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Well MAME doesn't work on your PC,coz it's an AMD.Nebula...maybe it may work.try.
lin kuei prodigy
God

There are like... a few roms worth of downloading for model 2 emulator by the moment. It seems that no one is willing to make the emulators strong. I'm dying to see one bad @$$ nintendo ds emulator. The roms are scattered around but there's no point downloading it since the emulators... blow.

I want an psp emulator, BTW... n64 project 64 needs like a slight tweak in order to play 100% perfect. dreamcast as always, & the most arcade emulator i want to see someday.. one naomi or atomiswave gdi roms (capcom vs snk 1 & 2, marvel versus capcom 2, Guilty gear x1 & 2 & isuka). & the next snk arcade platform so samurai showdown 6, neo geo battle coliseum & metal slug 6 is playable.
Mortal Kombat Master 777
Immortal

There are rom selections but i double click them and it says theres something wrong with files.
lin kuei prodigy
God

It happens... BTW at least the mame emulator.. there are people who are working hard on it, almost gets monthly updates & those are quite improved.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

lin kuei prodigy wrote: It happens... BTW at least the mame emulator.. there are people who are working hard on it, almost gets monthly updates & those are quite improved.
Exactly.
Mortal Kombat Master 777
Immortal

Okay should I install Nebula 2.25

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”