WWE

tonshaad1230
Apprentice

Re: WWE

Post by tonshaad1230 »

Well I know a lot of people are upset about that Royal Rumble win but to cancel subscriptions to the WWE Network (that contains 7,200+ hours of content), is just ludicrous

" Is that your best?" - MK3 Shao Kahn Taunt MK3 1995 Arcade.
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: WWE

Post by Roy Arkon »

tonshaad1230 wrote:Well I know a lot of people are upset about that Royal Rumble win but to cancel subscriptions to the WWE Network (that contains 7,200+ hours of content), is just ludicrous
Agree, so what if Reings won the Rumble? Bryan is already a huge star in the company and is still has a lot of time to gain more titles and main events. Only if WWE will keep him out of the Title for like the next 10 years or so, then I will understand why people boycott WWE. But 4 World Titles and a WrestleMania main event in five years? That's to complain in such high manner. I'm not saying you can't be upset, but to boycott WWE? Now? That's too far, too soon.

On a side note, I'm also a huge WWE since the mid-90's, and my favorite wrestler of all time is The Undertaker (who isn't gay at all, BTW) and I was in few WWE shows, including both WrestleMania 24 & 28, and those shows were some of the bext experiances in my life. I however angry at WWE and Vince McMahon for booking Taker to lose to Lesnar at WM 30 and end the Streak. Yes Taker is a huge star in the company, but 24 years there, with only a total number of 238 as WWE Champion and 207 days as World Champion? That's just hartful, at least for me as a fan.

That, BTW, is a legit complain. After 24 years in one company, with doing so much for the company, and having that underrated resume, that isn't good. Again, I can understand why you're upset, but again, it's too far, too early.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”