i'm back ;)

lin kuei prodigy
God

Re: i'm back ;)

Post by lin kuei prodigy »

subcorpian wrote:
lin kuei prodigy wrote:
subcorpian wrote: hate = when someone doesn't like someone
and yeah but sometimes the facts or truth could lead to hate, but what soughta facts have you lot been argueing about?
I'm content with the facts. Problem is that people doesn't accept it & try to change their miserable pattern. That's why it leads to some e - arguement.

& nope... i'm affraid that hate is more than you think & it is almost the same sht as love.
so basically people just can't accept the truth.

if so don't bother argueing mate, cause sometimes if you argue about it, it can sometimes look like your wrong and trying to hide it, just tell them the truth and leave it at that init? (my sister told me that and shes like nearly 30)
I know but well... it's part of my personality since i can recognize my mistakes (which that makes more of a person... anyone who do this also) it's within me to remind some maggots about who they really are even though it is sometimes bogus.

The need to own their a$$3$, happens to the best of everyone.

SWEET!!! WE GOT TO STICK TOGETHER!!! SWEET!!!
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

lin kuei prodigy wrote:
subcorpian wrote:
lin kuei prodigy wrote: I'm content with the facts. Problem is that people doesn't accept it & try to change their miserable pattern. That's why it leads to some e - arguement.

& nope... i'm affraid that hate is more than you think & it is almost the same sht as love.
so basically people just can't accept the truth.

if so don't bother argueing mate, cause sometimes if you argue about it, it can sometimes look like your wrong and trying to hide it, just tell them the truth and leave it at that init? (my sister told me that and shes like nearly 30)
I know but well... it's part of my personality since i can recognize my mistakes (which that makes more of a person... anyone who do this also) it's within me to remind some maggots about who they really are even though it is sometimes bogus.

The need to own their a$$3$, happens to the best of everyone.
yeah and i guess it does give you personality, i do tell people the truth liek that sometimes, but i just tell them it and leave it at that cause usually it can make me look wrong, i mean sometime when they say like "oh no it isn't" or soemthing, i just give them prove, cause i know i'll only make them look right if i bother to argue cause it may look like i really don't wanna be wrong and that could make peopple think i'm making up total bullsh*t , and quite frankly i usually can't be bothered to argue
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

can you play your PSP upside down? good neither can i

frosty!

toasty!

i'll only strikes noobs, not begginers
lin kuei prodigy
God

Well still i don't give in that easily... don't like it, i don't have an slight interest. I justa say what i have to say period.. if no one likes then fck them.
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

alright, but by not argueing, don't think your not giveing in mate, just saying
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

frosty!

toasty!

LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

yo subcorp,welcome back.it's me,your best pal LS.nothing much new here,except that there's a war going on between the good members and the n00bs,and also another problem i.e,TEH attack of the spambots.lol

@Tower - newb and n00b have different meanings,kind of. ;)
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

LordScorpion wrote: yo subcorp,welcome back.it's me,your best pal LS.nothing much new here,except that there's a war going on between the good members and the n00bs,and also another problem i.e,TEH attack of the spambots.lol

@Tower - newb and n00b have different meanings,kind of.  ;)
lol i noticed mate, big war
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

frosty!

toasty!

LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

yeh.

so sup lately?
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

well i was getting lots of projects and it took a lot of my free time, but now my christmas holiday has began, and i got no projects, i'm finally free!!
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

frosty!

toasty!

lin kuei prodigy
God

Stop exageriting things... just because there are some flames doesn't mean there's some e - war. It's just some facts been said to angry pussies.
Cage05
God

Post by Cage05 »

once you start sending viruses through emails,thats when a war starts.
lin kuei prodigy
God

Cage05 wrote: once you start sending viruses through emails,thats when a war starts.
Exactly... forum raids, hackings, viruses... now that's some sht to be taken at least a bit serious.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

lin kuei prodigy wrote: Stop exageriting things... just because there are some flames doesn't mean there's some e - war. It's just some facts been said to angry pussies.
actually,what i meant is,the n00bs are fighting us continously(now with their supposed new leader waxy).

but anyway,let's get that matter off the topic for now.

@subcorp - lol.i kinda have the same thing here,except i have exams.tommorow is my final,and i'm happy. :D i'm hoping i'll pass in all of them this time(i pray to god that i must pass in language lol).
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

LordScorpion wrote:
lin kuei prodigy wrote: Stop exageriting things... just because there are some flames doesn't mean there's some e - war. It's just some facts been said to angry pussies.
actually,what i meant is,the n00bs are fighting us continously(now with their supposed new leader waxy).

but anyway,let's get that matter off the topic for now.

@subcorp - lol.i kinda have the same thing here,except i have exams.tommorow is my final,and i'm happy. :D i'm hoping i'll pass in all of them this time(i pray to god that i must pass in language lol).
well i wish ya luck mate
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

frosty!

toasty!

LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

thx man.tommorow is my final exam,geography.I read very well so hopefully i'll pass. :P
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

argh, i hate geography, cause i hate having to learn about natural disasters, we had to watch dante's peak, the movie with pierce brokman about a volcano, and it totally depressed me

but i ain't bad with location of countries and all that.
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

frosty!

toasty!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”