What Is Emo?

Sniper Wolf 1122
God
PSN: Sever2ndtoNone

Re: What Is Emo?

Post by Sniper Wolf 1122 »

Alucard wrote: 1. BEcka is an emo alright.

2. SW... true god hate emos but... not everyone likes sbares or any fckng spot fanboy or just... WHACK PEOPLE & god hates whack people... not even lucifer has an slight interest on them also.
<span style='color:green'>wooo, wait slow down there. what about sabres?</span>

<*Pink Poison*>
Master

Post by <*Pink Poison*> »

The Vulture wrote: ur not emo, not even close, Beckaxxx is an little signature nothing more, and real emos are like that, they listen to depressing music, and cut their wrists.
Thankyou!
Beckaxxx
Style Yoor Hair In The Bathroom Light
Hatred Never Looked This Good...
Who Ever Thought It Would?
Alucard
Grand Master

Post by Alucard »

Sniper Wolf 1122 wrote:

2. SW... true god hate emos but... not everyone likes sbares or any fckng spot fanboy or just... WHACK PEOPLE & god hates whack people... not even lucifer has an slight interest on them also.
Yep... sport fanboys are queer but overall are emos too. Except they want to pretend they're cool, tough & sht. Thye blow & suck... & whack which is close to emo.
The Vulture
Apprentice

Post by The Vulture »

Alucard wrote:
Sniper Wolf 1122 wrote:

2. SW... true god      emos but... not everyone likes sbares or any fckng spot fanboy or just... WHACK PEOPLE & god    s whack people... not even lucifer has an slight interest on them also.
Yep... sport fanboys are but overall are emos too. Except they want to pretend they're cool, tough & sht. Thye blow & suck... & whack which is close to emo.
okay, now you are over the line sport fans are not ghey or emo, we are the farthest thing from it, we are like normal ppl, but we support a specific team in a sport, calling sports fans ghey, it the most retarded thing I have heard.
Alucard
Grand Master

Post by Alucard »

The Vulture wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Sniper Wolf 1122 wrote: <span style='color:green'>wooo, wait slow down there. what about sabres?</span>
Yep... sport fanboys are but overall are emos too. Except they want to pretend they're cool, tough & sht. Thye blow & suck... & whack which is close to emo.
okay, now you are over the line sport fans are not ghey or emo, we are the farthest thing from it, we are like normal ppl, but we support a specific team in a sport, calling sports fans ghey, it the most retarded thing I have heard.
Anyone who hails wrestlers are ghey too... they like the greased guys in pants. Omg what a life, & wasting like a few bucks for just seeing one stupid game (take NBA... GAY NBA for example) & see a lot of whack a$$ basketball players (lakers, etc) & all of the game be shouting yeaaaah eaaaaaaa he scores... please give a break i pass. I prefer to play the game, not watching it.

Sports fans are gay & retarded for that matter, they need a life & sometimes they can have it while playing... not going in a stadium watching some game.

BTW i am not a basketball lover but i go with AND1 players instead of the gay nba roster... they suck & play for money while the and1 basketball peeps are not just skilled in the court, they show some love, respect for the game instead of the nba.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

<*Pink Poison*> wrote:
LordScorpion wrote:
Sniper Wolf 1122 wrote: <span style='color:green'>emotional, often goths/skaters, people who cut their wrists, dye hair black, cry alot....i dotn like em no offense</span>
Exactly.

I don't think you are an emo becka...but removing that beckaxxx or at least altering it to ~becka,will make people rethink their opinion about you.

Just my theory tho.
Why should I change it I don't want to have to change something just because everyone else thinks it's emo...And by the way the emo you are talking about is the stereo typical emo-real emos arn't really like that..
Beckaxxx
I'm not offending you,just supporting you.You're not emo...maybe some people may think you are,but just ignore them,and it'll be fine.
Alucard
Grand Master

Post by Alucard »

OMG This board is infected with E - virus.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Lolzours.

Hey,just wondering - Goth and Emo are the same right?Or different? :unsure:
ogrebot360
God

Post by ogrebot360 »

There are differences between goths and emos. Goths are better at song writing, and they aren't as mopy. In fact, emos are so low on the social ladder that even goths hate them.
Alucard
Grand Master

Post by Alucard »

Not every person who wears black clothes are fckng goths... for god sakes. Black colored clothing is often used because black color is a standard fashion rule... makes you look a little bit thin. Also it goes well with other kinds of colors & blends well with almost any style of clothing.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

ogrebot360 wrote: There are differences between goths and emos.  Goths are better at song writing, and they aren't as mopy.  In fact, emos are so low on the social ladder that even goths hate them.
I guess that clarified my doubt...Not many goths here,though.Though there are a few Emos(not in black clothes tho) and Noobs(even in my school).

@Alucard - I totally agree with ya man.
ogrebot360
God

Post by ogrebot360 »

Lord knows I have more than my share of black clothing.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Black clothing is kinda kool,but i prefer Red,Orange,Yellow and Gold.lol
Cage05
God

Post by Cage05 »

actually,grey clothes make me look thin
lin kuei prodigy
God

Post by lin kuei prodigy »

Gotta go with alucard... god hates emos but hates more whack people like some hockey fan i don't wanna even mention.
SWEET!!! WE GOT TO STICK TOGETHER!!! SWEET!!!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”