Love problems...

LordScorpion
God

Re: Love problems...

Post by LordScorpion »

Cage05 wrote: yeesh LS,you've gotta do SOMETHING sooner or later.
<span style='color:orange'>How?I am already a Love Failure.Well,not exactly but...the one i "Loved" had died/left the city/don't remember exactly, before i could tell my love to her.But actually,i had treated her more of as a friend,and i was Overprotective of her,but i guess that's not love actually...But who knows?Oh well...One day,my fate my change,even if i don't wish it.Someday...Love will enter my heart once again,Maybe.But i'm not sure of it.</span>

kael
Master

Post by kael »

........your a poet :rolleyes:

well if you call yourself a love failiure then imagine me...and after all that, i still keep trying...so dont get so depress...one day or another youll find the one ;)
WarLord
Warrior

Post by WarLord »

Yea me too but i dunno when the day is coming <_<
Cage05
God

Post by Cage05 »

....Aww,come one guys,don't let being alone ruin your life.I mean,look at me.I'm single,and i frickin love my life.I have great friends,i'm funny,and i'm smart.I'll get a girl,but untill then,I'm gonna ROCK!
kael
Master

Post by kael »

loool...exactly...exept i cant live like that :mellow:
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

LordScorpion wrote:
Cage05 wrote: yeesh LS,you've gotta do SOMETHING sooner or later.
<span style='color:orange'>How?I am already a Love Failure.Well,not exactly but...the one i "Loved" had died/left the city/don't remember exactly, before i could tell my love to her.But actually,i had treated her more of as a friend,and i was Overprotective of her,but i guess that's not love actually...But who knows?Oh well...One day,my fate my change,even if i don't wish it.Someday...Love will enter my heart once again,Maybe.But i'm not sure of it.</span>
Hm sounds a bit controlling. Meh. It's ok to feel over protective for the ones we care about, for sometimes that kind of affection cannot be helped, so long as it doesn't get out of hand for control issue. Not a lot of people like that..although some do..meh I'm no expert. I sort of had a fling with a guy..still my friend, but never work out.. B)
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

i love my girlfriend, but as some people say, i don't let her control my life, and she knows not to try and contorl, and i don't contorl her either, we are the perfect couple :D
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

can you play your PSP upside down? good neither can i

frosty!

toasty!

i'll only strikes noobs, not begginers
kael
Master

Post by kael »

^^ nice...keep it like that ;]
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

<span style='color:orange'>Thanks for all your help guys...and wouldn't ya know it,LS is in Love right now,lol. :D</span>
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

Aw how nice guys. ;)
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

<span style='color:orange'>But to say the truth,we never actually met in Person though.She was a friend at midway boards,but i recently had begun to love her,and vice versa.It's great lol.But i,or rather,we would love to meet each other in peson :D </span>
Rain
Master

Post by Rain »

Love is a very dangerous thing....If u don't keep it stable u will feel great pain....Its better not to love than to love ,lose and die...Oh and having a GF and falling in love is a COMPLETELY different thing....Love is different than a huge friendship with a female..
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

<span style='color:orange'>*Sigh* Dude i just get my hopes up and you come and spoil it by saying the same message i've heard of a lot of times and made me not love...*sighs again*</span>
Rain
Master

Post by Rain »

lol

Love is a very dangerous thing....If u don't keep it stable u will feel great pain....Its better not to love than to love ,lose and die...Oh and having a GF and falling in love is a COMPLETELY different thing....Love is different than a huge friendship with a female..
WarLord
Warrior

Post by WarLord »

kael wrote:
LordScorpion wrote:
WarLord wrote: Looks like im gonna be a loner for a while  :(
<span style='color:orange'>I know how it is to be a Loner man...I've always been one.Even through my own friends.Apart from the internet,I've always been a Loner.

But don't worry,you may overcome your problems soon...But me - I decided to be a Bachelor forever.</span>
really?! :blink: ...god...no offence but i cant imagine myself that way...:P
heh,i'll find a girlfriend sometime...

You can't live without getting married...it's wrong.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”