New Halo 3 Trailer

Sub-Zero
God
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Korig

New Halo 3 Trailer

Post by Sub-Zero »

Okay, I know only about 2-3 people here will actually be willing to see the trailer, but it's so awesome...plus it's short so it won't waste you Halo Haters time. :D

<a href='http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/h/halo3 ... ynight.htm' target='_blank'>http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/h/halo3 ... ght.htm</a>

Just click watch the trailer now to see it. By the way, anyone who has a 360, there will be a Beta demo of Halo 3's multiplayer available for download over the Xbox Live Marketplace around spring. They're doing this so that people can give them feedback on how the multiplayer is.

Alucard
Grand Master

Re: New Halo 3 Trailer

Post by Alucard »

Halo 3 for banned... period.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Total Halo...4 bnnd.Quake is better than Halo.
The Vulture
Apprentice

Post by The Vulture »

man that trailer is sweet, Halo rocks!! Quake rocks!! they both rock, im not picking favs.
Alucard
Grand Master

Post by Alucard »

The Vulture wrote: man that trailer is sweet, Halo rocks!! Quake rocks!! they both rock, im not picking favs.
You shouldn't post by impulse.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Halo Rocks!!
Ain't true...Halo is ghey.
Quake Rocks!!
Now this is true...Quake is t3h pwnage.
Sub-Zero
God
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Korig

Post by Sub-Zero »

Yes I know almost everyone at this forum hates Halo [I still don't know why] I just posted the video up so you could have a chance to see it.

Plus, no offsense, but Quake 4 for the Xbox 360 didn't get very good reviews...apparently the multiplayer was fun but there were framerate issues in single player.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

I don't like the 360 version of Quake 4 much anyway.

One of the main reason for Halo being ghey...it needs a good storyline.Master chief of course looks cool,and his character is nice but...The villains suck,gameplay not very good,Storyline...4 suckage.

Those are a few points which may explain why,but not totally.
The Vulture
Apprentice

Post by The Vulture »

LordScorpion wrote: I don't like the 360 version of Quake 4 much anyway.

One of the main reason for Halo being ghey...it needs a good storyline.Master chief of course looks cool,and his character is nice but...The villains suck,gameplay not very good,Storyline...4 suckage.

Those are a few points which may explain why,but not totally.
actually I disagree, the story is cool. crash landing on a ring that is habitable, only to meet your worst enemy on it, and have another come in the mix. then having to destroy it because it can blow up the universe, then escape in a ship, crazy! (that was for the original, Halo2 was even better) :D

now the whole story of Halo is not in the game, you have to read the books to truly know whats going on.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

dude,what if the books have nice storyline.well yea they are good but...the storyline of a game is the storyline of a game and depends on itself,not the storyline of the book.it's way different.maybe the books have a good storyline,but the games' storyline...suck bad.

and i didn't say the storyline of the entire halo sucks did i?i only said the games' storyline suck.
Sniper Wolf 1122
God
PSN: Sever2ndtoNone

Post by Sniper Wolf 1122 »

<span style='color:green'>im not a halo hater anymore, we play it on computers against eachother at my school, however i am a 360 hater, so i will not buy it, if that makes sense. </span>
ogrebot360
God

Post by ogrebot360 »

Halo is over rated. Masterchief has zero personality. The enemies are retarded little cokeheads. I'd say the control sceme pisses me off, but a lot of first person shooters use that sceme, so I won't hold THAT against them.

But they novelized Halo? I'm not sure I follow exactly, but if this is the case, I might just get the book and tell every Halo fan in the universe the book was better.
The Vulture
Apprentice

Post by The Vulture »

ogrebot360 wrote: But they novelized Halo?  I'm not sure I follow exactly, but if this is the case, I might just get the book and tell every Halo fan in the universe the book was better.
oh just not book, series of books. all from how the Spartans came to be, to what will happen next.
Alucard
Grand Master

Post by Alucard »

The doom movie sucked as the books... HALO... HALO is much much bllsht.

1st of all, it sucks. It is for retarted audience & for people who doesn't have such a taste for fps even though they're pretty much the same sht.

2nd aliens... omg gears of wars had more cool stuff compared.

3rd... master chief lol, i didn't though an cyber futuristic astronaut could pwwn. Blech even turok has more charisma.

4th... you know... saying halo's the best fps, is like saying... ninja gaiden on xbox pwns devil may cry, which is much of queerness since ninja gaiden was great in nintendo nes, not on 3d & also trying to ridiculize dante... fails specially when we refer to some character named Ryu Hayabusa... he sucks in DOA, He sucked trying to beat dante. Dante is one of a kind. No one wiilll own his place.

5th SW is one of those retards... no doubt lol.

6th... Xbox sucks.

7th... FPS OWNS IN PC RETARDS... there's barely a few console games fps that owns.

8th... Goldeneye, perfect dark, doom, half life, far cry, wolfenstein, quake, UT, Soldier of fortune (forget the storyline & characters though, focus on the gameplay), Prey... OWNS HALO.

9th... xbox fans = deceptional.
ogrebot360
God

Post by ogrebot360 »

The Vulture wrote:
ogrebot360 wrote: But they novelized Halo?  I'm not sure I follow exactly, but if this is the case, I might just get the book and tell every Halo fan in the universe the book was better.
oh just not book, series of books. all from how the Spartans came to be, to what will happen next.
I see. This COULD be interesting.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”