The Kingdom Of Offtopic

<*Pink Poison*>
Master

Re: The Kingdom Of Offtopic

Post by <*Pink Poison*> »

Heya,Im jsut sayin Sever love the new sig,awww its very sweet,good luck hun!Becca

Style Yoor Hair In The Bathroom Light
Hatred Never Looked This Good...
Who Ever Thought It Would?
Sniper Wolf 1122
God
PSN: Sever2ndtoNone

Post by Sniper Wolf 1122 »

<span style='color:green'>ah ogrebot i see. my previous sig was jade, with my name on it, but now its me and cc and my new name. </span>
ogrebot360
God

Post by ogrebot360 »

I see.

Yeah, I'm pretty lazy with my sig, but Nonz didn't make any graphics, and neither did I, so I just went with a text based shameless self promotion
Sniper Wolf 1122
God

<span style='color:red'>um, ok then. lol, wow im so ticked off today!</span>
ogrebot360
God

Post by ogrebot360 »

My days have been pretty mellow lately, but then I don't have to study for finals I'll undoubtedly blow.
Sniper Wolf 1122
God

<span style='color:gray'>last night i played mkonline ALLL night, lol. people suck</span>
lin kuei prodigy
God

Post by lin kuei prodigy »

Too bad there's no mkd for pc so... i can battle you sometime. LOL DOn't take it personnal I also have one friend which he is playing mk mercyless enough.
SWEET!!! WE GOT TO STICK TOGETHER!!! SWEET!!!
ogrebot360
God

Post by ogrebot360 »

I think I forgot to pay a bill or something, because my PS2 connection isn't working. I've tried checking to see if it came unplugged to creating a new note for my network settings. Weird.
Sniper Wolf 1122
God

ogrebot360 wrote: I think I forgot to pay a bill or something, because my PS2 connection isn't working. I've tried checking to see if it came unplugged to creating a new note for my network settings. Weird.
<span style='color:green'>dude, ps2 online is free, maybe you just didnt pay for internet or whatever, lol i`ll be on tonight look for me, (my new names wolf90) IF anyone can get on i`d love it. lol, in the chats i advertise this site there all the time. lol</span>
ogrebot360
God

Post by ogrebot360 »

I still have internet, otherwise I wouldn't be posting. I officially have no clue now.
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

Lucky you guys! I don't have the cable cord to connect to live combat..I just battle boses on kombat arcade mode...all I can do. You guys would probably mop the floor with me maybe lol. Sure would like to try it. I hear there can be big problems on online though but it does sound cool.
ogrebot360
God

Post by ogrebot360 »

My only problem with MK on-line is that I sometimes get stuck with the guy who has the one track mind. By which, I mean he or she will always go for the longest branch combo possible, and you can literally see it coming after a while. That, and the Beginner Advanced Expert rooms concept was a bit... Well, not ill conceived really. The gang just didn't count on the possibility of expert fighters pwning beginners in the beginner room.
Sniper Wolf 1122
God

<span style='color:green'>naw,i do alot of good stuff, i mean so far i have mopped with everyone, lol. the only flaw is cheaters pullin their cords, =p and not enough people do hara-kiris. lol</span>
ogrebot360
God

Post by ogrebot360 »

People who leave in the middle of a beatdown are just sad. Sometimes the connections just fail, and I understand that (I think I have like a three star connection according to the display), but when they do it on purpose... Well, pretty self explanatory.

I don't do harakiris because A, most of them leave a little to be desired. B, because I just like to watch myself get killed.
Sniper Wolf 1122
God

<span style='color:red'>i hate it though when nobody does a fatality its so stupid</span>

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”