Birthdays

lin kuei prodigy
God

Re: Birthdays

Post by lin kuei prodigy »

Yoo hoo, mine's on two months.

SWEET!!! WE GOT TO STICK TOGETHER!!! SWEET!!!
Squall_1st
Master

Post by Squall_1st »

Shock(25)

Happy birthday Shock, i wish you everything nice. ^_^
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

Mine is in exactly one month :D Happy Birthday to everyone who has one now, or later on.
lin kuei prodigy
God

Post by lin kuei prodigy »

Mine's on july 16.... yay!!!
SWEET!!! WE GOT TO STICK TOGETHER!!! SWEET!!!
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

lin kuei prodigy wrote: Mine's on july 16.... yay!!!
Lol luck you! 6 days before mine :D Happy early Birthday though it's not quite close. Just incase I forget :lol:
Cage05
God

Post by Cage05 »

my B-days on the 28th,only 2 more years till i can drive :lol:
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

Cage05 wrote: my B-days on the 28th,only 2 more years till i can drive :lol:
Lol. Good luck when you take the test for your L. Even though it's quite a ways away, just good luck for now B)
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Mine's On November 30th.the worst thing that it's seven months away(the end of november indicates the start of december so it becomes 7 months instead of 6).i think i would like to buy an xbox or a ps2 for my birthday,but my mom wouldn't let me,i think.whatever,i think i will buy ps2 coz november's the release date of ps3 so ps2's price will lower down.real cool,huh?sorry if i posted off-topic.lol,no offense.
Lol. Good luck when you take the test for your L. Even though it's quite a ways away, just good luck for now 
what do you mean by 'L',Shotokan?
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

<span style='color:blue'>Happy</span> <span style='color:green'>Birthday</span> <span style='color:yellow'>Cage05!</span>

EDIT:sorry for the double post but i often get this mistake anyway this post is for Cage05's Birthday Alone.so please don't raise my warn level Gambid,Squall_1st And ded_
Cage05
God

Post by Cage05 »

thanks lord scorpion =3
Cage05
God

Post by Cage05 »

happy bithday G-ninja :D
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

LordScorpion wrote: Mine's On November 30th.the worst thing that it's seven months away(the end of november indicates the start of december so it becomes 7 months instead of 6).i think i would like to buy an xbox or a ps2 for my birthday,but my mom wouldn't let me,i think.whatever,i think i will buy ps2 coz november's the release date of ps3 so ps2's price will lower down.real cool,huh?sorry if i posted off-topic.lol,no offense.
Lol. Good luck when you take the test for your L. Even though it's quite a ways away, just good luck for now 
By taking your "L" test I mean lisence. Your "L" is to get your license. It's red and once you have taken that for a certain time, you get your "N". You know, that red and green magnet sticker you stick on the back of a car? That's what I mean. Here where I live you have to be 16 to take it and must have your L for one year now.
Cage05
God

Post by Cage05 »

happy birthday Raven Izumi :D
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

shotokan wrote:
LordScorpion wrote: Mine's On November 30th.the worst thing that it's seven months away(the end of november indicates the start of december so it becomes 7 months instead of 6).i think i would like to buy an xbox or a ps2 for my birthday,but my mom wouldn't let me,i think.whatever,i think i will buy ps2 coz november's the release date of ps3 so ps2's price will lower down.real cool,huh?sorry if i posted off-topic.lol,no offense.
By taking your "L" test I mean lisence. Your "L" is to get your license. It's red and once you have taken that for a certain time, you get your "N". You know, that red and green magnet sticker you stick on the back of a car? That's what I mean. Here where I live you have to be 16 to take it and must have your L for one year now.
<span style='color:yellow'>16?man,that's quick.here it's 19.thanx for explaining the "L".anyway,you got your license yet?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today a member is celeberating his birthday:Shadow Dio(21)</span>

<span style='color:orange'>happy </span><span style='color:purple'>birthday</span> <span style='color:gray'>shadow</span> <span style='color:blue'>dio.</span>
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

No. I still have my L. I'm getting better but I have been busy and with baseball season it's hard to go out and practice but I'll do it when I have time or in the mood. I still get nervouse when driving. Well that sucks, but perhaps better because the idiots that get their N, well some of them drag race.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”