Paranormal

Frank_Sinatra_Fan
God

Paranormal

Post by Frank_Sinatra_Fan »

I take a great interest in the Paranormal. I have studied the topic for 2 years. None the less I'm still skeptical if it is true or not but I still find this topic most appealing. In case if you don't know, the Paranormal are things such as Ghosts, Dreams, Legends, UFOs, etc. I want to see if you guys have anything to say about this topic. Maybe ghost experiences, or odd dreams you would like to share even if they are not yours.

Personally I have once had this dream where I was in my room. Everything was the same except there was a mirrow standing in front of me. I looked at this mirrow and I did not see myself. I was not there. There was a reflection of the things behind me, the wall, a lamp, but I was not there...

You know it's a messed up country when this guy is the President.
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: Paranormal

Post by Gambid »

I am interested in Paranormal events too. I have no experience. But if we will talk about dreams, here is one of mine. It is really very cool.

I was in my grandparnts' house, acctually I was outside. And I looked above, into the sky and I saw a nuclear bomb falling. I remember that there was nothing I could do. There was an explosion, and then the different waves. I remeber only the first one. It was like a invisible barries, I could sense it, but I cannot see it. So I steped through it. And... everything was the same, the house was there, only the colors were a little weird, colder. The most interesting thing of all was... my whole family was there. I could hear them talking and I could also see them. But they coulds't. At one moment I asked my self, is this the death, If it is, it is not that bad. That's all I remember.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Sniper Wolf 1122
God
PSN: Sever2ndtoNone

Post by Sniper Wolf 1122 »

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>wow. i stand strongly on this too. i believe in UFO`s, and aliens but most people laugh at me. i think i`v ehad several contacts with the aliens.

Encounter 1: When i was 6, like 8 yrs ago i was in my room ( i remember it perfectly, we were moving, and i was sad so i was playing my gameboy--pokemon blue--trying to catch mew2 while i stood on a moving box i looked out the wiindow.)
I remember alot of really bright blinky light thingys, then i saw what 9i described as a flying metal plate. it was no plane or helicopter--anyways, i stared at it, then i got scared so i ran downstairs to talk to my mom in the kitchen, to show her, but when we came back to the window it was gone.

Encounter 2: I like fire. some people call me a pyro because i learned how to eat it, but point is i stay up late having fires outside. Often im out in the woods, and too exhausted to find my way home, and i never tell anyone where im going. Not just once, but several times i rember waking up and seeing really bright lights. Then i`d blink and be in bed. I was really sck instantly somehow. Then the next day i went to the hospital, and the doctor removed some strange metal thingy--it was nasty and moldy. Aside from that i often wake up in my bed when i didn`t even sleep there. The strangest yet is one time i was sleeping at my grandmas house, i was in bed too, and i woke up onthe roof of my house.

Encounter 3: People say that its hard toi remember dreams, they say its impossiable to repeat a dream also. Those are lies, as i said befor ei wake up in different locations ( by far) than i went to sleep. Every time this happens during that night i would have the same dreams about aliens. Really long, odd and detailed.

these are not lies. please tell me what your thoughts and expierences on this topic are.</span></span>
Infierno4551
God

Post by Infierno4551 »

As a comic book writer I concentrate a lot on these subjects. There was one time when I was child that I believed I saw something. I was watching cartoons one afternoon when I saw this white figure standing before me, now I'm not talking about some white guy, I mean I looked at this thing and it seemed to be the form of a man but he was just all white I couldn't make out any facial feature or tell anything of what he looked like. I knew it was watching me and I yelled to my mother to come see it. I yelled "Mom, there's a man standing in the hallway!" Of course I was a kid I didn't know any better, but my mom came and she saw the man as well. This spirit began to walk down the hall and my mother followed it intill it walked through the closet. Now at the age of 19 my mother told me that story and said that at the time she was thinking of her father and that when you think of loved ones that have passed on they come to your home to visit you. She also said that she felt like the spirit was trying to say something to her. Something about closing the front door of our house. Confused my mother closed the front door and not too long after two criminals ran passed our house with the police in pursuit. If my mom didn't close the door those men could have used us as hostages.

Could it be that the spirit of my grandfather saved me and my mother?
Sniper Wolf 1122
God

Infierno4551 wrote: As a comic book writer I concentrate a lot on these subjects. There was one time when I was child that I believed I saw something. I was watching cartoons one afternoon when I saw this white figure standing before me, now I'm not talking about some white guy, I mean I looked at this thing and it seemed to be the form of a man but he was just all white I couldn't make out any facial feature or tell anything of what he looked like. I knew it was watching me and I yelled to my mother to come see it. I yelled "Mom, there's a man standing in the hallway!" Of course I was a kid I didn't know any better, but my mom came and she saw the man as well. This spirit began to walk down the hall and my mother followed it intill it walked through the closet. Now at the age of 19 my mother told me that story and said that at the time she was thinking of her father and that when you think of loved ones that have passed on they come to your home to visit you. She also said that she felt like the spirit was trying to say something to her. Something about closing the front door of our house. Confused my mother closed the front door and not too long after two criminals ran passed our house with the police in pursuit. If my mom didn't close the door those men could have used us as hostages.

Could it be that the spirit of my grandfather saved me and my mother?
<span style='color:green'>wow, cool but freaky, now that we`re talking about spirits i just remembered an encounter. It was like 3 years ago after we just moved in. my house is haunted. i was sitting in my room, playing playstation when i FREEZING COLD pair of hands choed me and yelled mum. none else was home, i checked the whole house. after it choked me for a few seconds it vanished. another weird ething is my house. randomly once i was in the bathroom, looking in the mirror, when the toilet burst open and shot a jet of water at me, it didn`t stop, and it woulda drowned me if my ma didn`t rush in and turn off the water. that was pressured water too. lights flicker here alot too.and i have this door in my basement that has never opened, nothing works. Any ieas that wont destroy my house. also weird once me and my sister had the same dream.</span>
Infierno4551
God

Post by Infierno4551 »

I had a lot weird stuff happen to me. I once had a dream that Manhattan was over runned by ghosts and this madman calling himself the "Master of Ghosts" was roaming the city. I was there with my family and everyone I knew became ghosts. The madman was killing everyone and eventually I was the only one left in what eventually became one of my stories called the "City of the Dead." My dream was a lot worse then the story turned out. I had this dream right after 9/11 buildings were being blown up boats were exploding off the coast of the city. I ended up in the middle of the city and surrounded by ghosts. Then the villain came out of the shadows and said I was next.
Sniper Wolf 1122
God

<span style='color:green'>wow, thats fricked up. hey gambid, what really scary or freaky odd stuff has happened to you? I say dreams are real, once i got stabbed in my dream and woke up stabbed. Anyway, how does bloody mary work?</span>
Infierno4551
God

Post by Infierno4551 »

You should be careful someone in you house might have stab you.
Frank_Sinatra_Fan
God

Post by Frank_Sinatra_Fan »

Edenian Soldier wrote: Encounter 3: People say that its hard toi remember dreams, they say its impossiable to repeat a dream also. Those are lies, as i said befor ei wake up in different locations ( by far) than i went to sleep. Every time this happens during that night i would have the same dreams about aliens. Really long, odd and detailed.

these are not lies. please tell me what your thoughts and expierences on this topic are.[/SIZE][/color]
Hmm... I have heard of these kind of experiences. However, you don't suppose you were sleep walking were you? Just asking.

As for that White Man thing, that is interesting. Even, fimiliar. I have heard over... 10 stories like this happen to people I know. It's a bit too far from being a coincidence. Hmm... tell ya what. Try ITC. Let me explain. ITC is basically deteching a ghost-like presence through electronicks. Computer, T.V, Radio, etc. However, here's an easier way of ITC. I want you to try it out just to make sure this ghost is trying to communicate to you. Dead spirits are romured to be found in ITC.

What you need:

Video Camera
T.V

What to do:

Turn you T.V off. Plug in your Video Camera (your camera must be on though). Switch aroung your frequency in your Video Camera untill you see something... odd in either your camera or most of the times, your blank T.V.

If you do chose to do this, please tell me what happened.
You know it's a messed up country when this guy is the President.
Sniper Wolf 1122
God

Frank_Sinatra_Fan wrote:
Edenian Soldier wrote: Encounter 3: People say that its hard toi remember dreams, they say its impossiable to repeat a dream also. Those are lies, as i said befor ei wake up in different locations ( by far) than i went to sleep. Every time this happens during that night i would have the same dreams about aliens. Really long, odd and detailed.

these are not lies. please tell me what your thoughts and expierences on this topic are.[/SIZE][/color]
Hmm... I have heard of these kind of experiences. However, you don't suppose you were sleep walking were you? Just asking.

As for that White Man thing, that is interesting. Even, fimiliar. I have heard over... 10 stories like this happen to people I know. It's a bit too far from being a coincidence. Hmm... tell ya what. Try ITC. Let me explain. ITC is basically deteching a ghost-like presence through electronicks. Computer, T.V, Radio, etc. However, here's an easier way of ITC. I want you to try it out just to make sure this ghost is trying to communicate to you. Dead spirits are romured to be found in ITC.

What you need:

Video Camera
T.V

What to do:

Turn you T.V off. Plug in your Video Camera (your camera must be on though). Switch aroung your frequency in your Video Camera untill you see something... odd in either your camera or most of the times, your blank T.V.

<span style='color:green'>srry, but i dont sleep walk. that woulb be a good viedo though. </span>
Infierno4551
God

Post by Infierno4551 »

Frank_Sinatra_Fan wrote:

What you need:

Video Camera
T.V

What to do:

Unfortunaetly I don't live in that house anymore. I moved four times after we lived in that house.
Sniper Wolf 1122
God

<span style='color:green'>wow, i`ve lived in this haunted house for 4 years. </span>
Infierno4551
God

Post by Infierno4551 »

There suppose to be some house near here that had a family murdered in it and the place is now haunted. I don't remember where, probably in Falmouth.
Sniper Wolf 1122
God

<span style='color:green'>holy crap, any ideas on opening the door in my basement?</span>
Infierno4551
God

Post by Infierno4551 »

You don't live close to Amityville do you?

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”