Paranormal

lin kuei prodigy
God

Re: Paranormal

Post by lin kuei prodigy »

ordanger wrote: Hhuuu that's queste scary but i am muslim and we hate people i quite see people in America and in europe beliveng in devil and somestuf like that so i hate people like that and wedon't have ghosts we have Djins they can be evil and good
... I'm neutral, man.
Besides, the cristianity or any good related religion are getting weaker by their close minded sht about or against evil, & in order to struggle against evil is to learn all about the dark side so that's why i'm interested in learning all about spirituality & religions befora talking any crap that people says & don't know a thing.

Lucifer ain't a devil... he's a fallen angel & that's what makes him sort of dark since his own ambitions made him the constantly a threat for some cristians & holy people... get my point.

& another thing important... If Lucifer ain't looking for you, then you don't have a cause or nothing to worry about, sure you can help people & guide them to their own respective self, but talking crap about hate because their different is the reason why people around the world are getting powerless & weak.

& some spirits i have felt ain't bad, but of course i have p[assed through experiences not even this cristians know about evil & good stuff.

I have found most answers around, cristianism, satanism, buddhism, wicannism, & mostly ironic... even some stuff on the jew side i have found answers for myself & to understand more about each treats every religion has, & it's like politics & stuff.

Difference is that is more important than watching any George W. Sht giving some conference & Bin laden striking u.s.a by the goverment hidden schemes.

So really all around the world, the system, all are bullsht.

So that's why you need some spirituality of your own, i guess.

SWEET!!! WE GOT TO STICK TOGETHER!!! SWEET!!!
ordanger
Apprentice

Post by ordanger »

men neutral you mean you belive in Satan whta ahellllll men that's not good idea Oh my Gosh do you know about Conspiratus Opi Dei(C.O.D.)
lin kuei prodigy
God

Post by lin kuei prodigy »

Left< - Neutral - > Right.

I'm neutral, nor good or bad, even hough i'm seems to be more on the good side. Even a bit of dark side is my another tendency, but wat the fck, you don't seem to know well since lucifer ai't looking for you i'm sure.

Neutral means middle, balance.
Not one thing, listen. I know both exist & i believe in each ok.
Ain't so bad since i'm trying to do better things as a person spiritually, so i don't feel like proving things to you ok.

Besides tha fanatism in all religions are devastating.
In the end all religions... are the languages (spanish, french, etc.) All are derivated in latin.

I'm not a constantine hellblazer, but i know a lot about this sht.
I have lived through a lot of things.
SWEET!!! WE GOT TO STICK TOGETHER!!! SWEET!!!
ordanger
Apprentice

Post by ordanger »

ok men ok don't be angry have you heard about cospiratus Opi Dei
scorpion deadman
Master

Post by scorpion deadman »

LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

uh....i'm kinda late in this topic.can anybody tell me what it's all about? :unsure:
and i'm not going off topic.
lin kuei Grandmaster
Grand Master

Post by lin kuei Grandmaster »

just read what it says at the start.
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

This topic is just about ghosts and what not. Actually, I find the conept of life and death to be very interesting. I believe there are ghosts, essences that we leave behind. It is said untimely death, violence, sadness are causes, but some maybe not, especially violence. I don't really believe in UFO's, but count me down for spirits. I have a story that's true. Happened to my sisters and believe it, similar experiences.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Ghosts?Well,i used to believe in Ghosts while i was an Infant,but i slowly Overcame them.Spirits?Yea,i believe in Spirits.Something happened like that to one of my Uncs(Mom's bro) Too,i think.
scorpion deadman
Master

Post by scorpion deadman »

'Scorpion deadman blows the dust off this topic'

Well i'm resurrecting this topic to say this.

A few months ago,i'd just been brushing my teeth at night.When i came out of my bathroom i saw an old women in my sister room.Was this the ghost from the skeletons arm? :huh:

( The skeletons arm was a present for me years ago,there's some information about it further back in the topic.)
WarLord
Warrior

Post by WarLord »

On Deathclock it says im gonna die the age of 73

I had a spiritual experience once.I was in my bed and i woke up,hearing a weird nose of clicking.I thought it was my bro up on the computer in the middle of the night but no.

Then the clicking turn into beeping and i realised it was bomb.bout 3 seconds later i heard a big BOOM but nothing happened.Then some spiritual old man came and said to me ''you cannot change your fate...no man can''

WTF???
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

That's interesting. Perhaps they had an experience with it. This was at your home? I've had experience with spirits in which I can feel their presence. It's rather weird at first because I could feel a small wind as if someone moved their hand near my face and a light feathery touch. But I believe we have a ghost near my old elementary school. It's a young girl with old clothes...like prairy clothes and she was chasing a ball and my sister saw it while in the car and heard a laugh. Freaked her out.
Ravonite
God

Post by Ravonite »

do you think theres an afterlife?
or if your just dead
but if you were just dead , you would never know , but if you went to heaven , you couldnt tell anyone on earth , and if you were reincarnated would you remember?
WarLord
Warrior

Post by WarLord »

If i die i reckon it'd be black and boring.I could reincarnate into another person.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”