PS2 mk games model and texture extracting

superfamoso
Warrior

PS2 mk games model and texture extracting

Post by superfamoso »

hey guys, I now know how to rip textures and models from ps2 games, but I'm now here to ask you something:

I need that someone who plays mk deception in pcsx2 emulator has a memcard where he/she has arrived to outworld, as I need it to rip the models from the lin kuei, reptile and rain? It would be really kind.

I'm asking you this as my pcsx2 is onley up to 40 fps as I don't have a good computer and it's really anoying to play konquest mod in slow mo. do you even imagine that?

If you give me the memcard file, I'LL MAKE A TUTORIAL OF HOW TO RIP MODELS AND TEXTURES FROM PS2 GAMES :D !!!!

as a proof that I can rip models and textures, here are come pics of my work, Athena's blades from God of War 2 (and search this models in google, you won't find anything, I tryed):
the ones with their original textures:
1.jpg
1.jpg (28.85 KiB) Viewed 1212 times
Sin título-4.jpg
2.jpg
2.jpg (27.42 KiB) Viewed 1212 times
Sin título-3.jpg
the ones with textures I editted:
a.jpg
Sin título-1.jpg
b.jpg
Sin título-2.jpg

Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

joven1
Immortal
PSN: joven4516

Re: PS2 mk games model and texture extracting

Post by joven1 »

Hi! Sir can you Pls. Kindly Help us to get the textures of all Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks Kharacters and Supporting Kharacters, we need it for MKX Klassik Skin Mods Project. Thank's and More Power!
You still need saves of MKDeception Sir. Go to Game Faq and you will see the saves there.
GeoZiphGZ
Mortal
Side: Light

Re: PS2 mk games model and texture extracting

Post by GeoZiphGZ »

Hey I can probably give you a memory card, but can you also rip shaolin monks models?

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance|Deception|Armageddon Modding”