Mortal Kombat Unchained Enhanced Mod Coming Soon!

Lord Dragu
Master

Mortal Kombat Unchained Enhanced Mod Coming Soon!

Post by Lord Dragu »

It is my pleasure to announce the mod on which I have been working a long time ago and now I finally plan to release after serious delay.

The Mortal Kombat Unchained Enhanced Mod for the PSP.

Features:

1. New Battle System:

Health will not regenerate for the winning character between rounds, and when a character looses his HP will be increased in the next round (once only)

2. New Game Modes :

Free Mode - Allows you to make custom battles - Choose Enemy,Stage and battle to death.

Battle Mode (Exclusive) - Challenge many characters from the game including the one which are Konquest Only.
As more as you progress through the mode, the higher the difficulties will be.
Challenge bosses, beat enemies and earn your character ending in a different than the Arcade mode way.

Special Feature (BATTLE MODE only) - Kombo Infinito System - Allows you to perform unlimited combos and juggles on your enemies draining as much as possible damage.

3. Play as all NPC's using Cheats especially included it the Mod
Example:

Highlighting a character at the Character Select Screen and Pressing L or R Trigger (Depends on the Mode) will allow you to play as a Non-Playable character that is attached to the highlighted character. While in Free Mode press select when highlighting an enemy character to select a non-playble character as an enemy.
Uncover the secret characters through the Character Select Screen.

VIDEOS of the Mod:
Free Mode Gameplay:

Battle Mode Gameplay:

Requirements:

Free Cheat PSP plugin.
Custom Firmware
MK Unchained European edition.

Stay tuned for the release.

DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Killer Potato
Master
Side: Darkness

Re: Mortal Kombat Unchained Enhanced Mod Coming Soon!

Post by Killer Potato »

When the mod is ready?I can`t wait for it!
Doing stuff on MKX since 2016,and still doing stuff from time to time.
Mostly porting stuff on CoD
All the MKX mods I've done

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance|Deception|Armageddon Modding”