Announcement Mortal Kombat Armageddon Enhanced Mod

Lord Dragu
Master

Announcement Mortal Kombat Armageddon Enhanced Mod

Post by Lord Dragu »

Hello People and PS2 Owners.
Since I quit the PSP Scene as it's completely dead to me I decided to stick on the PS2 Scene and develop stuff for PS2 Games.
Well I am somehow limited due to the old PC I use but with patience I was Able to Port A part of my MK Unchained Enhanced Mod for PSP to the PS2 Mortal Kombat Armageddon USA Premium Edition.

For now we have quite beautiful and yet Beta Free Mode which will allow you guys who like playing MKA on your PS2 to choose Enemy and Stage and Battle them like in Practice Mode (But Battle will be like in Versus Mode but against AI Controlled Enemy of your choice) ;)

Yet I have to find out some good triggers for the action functions of the mod's structure (Conditions).

So no more Need of Character Modifiers (because it's a pain to reset the console in order to choose another enemy and stage (I never saw Stage Modifier anyway but this was the first I made) You won't need it since Free Mode is Much Better)

FREE MODE IS Gui Supported it's not constructed of any modifiers - Stage,Enemy but of GUI Support Code

TO Feature:
Custom Battleplans - Run Your Own Battleplans
Stage Modifier - Already done.
Free Mods - I will try to port my Free Mode from MK Unchained to MKA it will allow you to choose enemy and stage like in Practice Mode but will Battle instead of practicing.
And other cool stuff.

MK Unchained Free Mode :)

DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
ded
God

Re: Announcement Mortal Kombat Armageddon Enhanced Mod

Post by ded »

can you link me to mku mod? and what character modifier for mka ps2 does?
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Hi my friend.

The MKU Mod is not released yet I will send it to you as soon as I can.
No Need to Modify Characters on MKA.
It replaces your enemy in MKA but with MY Free Mode it's not necessary

It's a Mod that will run through CodeBreaker.
And for MKU You need CFW or Hen.

Tell me if you have them ;)

BTW I just found the values of Inferno Scorpion, Ermac with moves,Kano,Sub Zero Boss Version, and others on MKSM.
Too bad on ps2 They don't load which makes me thing it's because of the skin or ...
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
MegaMasterGeneral
Mortal

Post by MegaMasterGeneral »

THe MKA Free MOde sounds awesome. Will it be able to have CPU vs CPU?

I own a PSP-1000 (PHAT) with CFW 5.00M33, so can the mod be sent to my email?
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

MegaMasterGeneral wrote:THe MKA Free MOde sounds awesome. Will it be able to have CPU vs CPU?

I own a PSP-1000 (PHAT) with CFW 5.00M33, so can the mod be sent to my email?
Well I can make P1 and P2 Cpu code so no problem but will be as an update.

Yes MK Unchained Enhanced Mod will run via Free Cheat.
It will be a rar with info and all you need is to paste this to the root and follow the instructions and you ok.

I told Gambid that I will release A Golden Edition Package with Bot Mods for MKU PSP and MKA (Premium USA) PS2 at once.

;)
Rhevnis
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by Rhevnis »

How did you make this? I'm trying to find a way ro make more moves available for Character creation. Such as Rain's water jet move. Do you think that would be possible? (Using a wii Iso for MK Armageddon.)

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance|Deception|Armageddon Modding”