Mortal Kombat Armageddon Free Mode (PCSX2)

vyrjola
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Mortal Kombat Armageddon Free Mode (PCSX2)

Post by vyrjola »

Hi, new member here! I was really interested in free mode hack of mortal kombat armageddon, but could not find much info on how to make it work. Finally I got it working through a pnach-file (pcsx2 cheat file) !! All credit for Free Mode goes to Osmund Neuron.

So if anyone is still interested in this, here is a link to that file and instructions on how to make it work. Note that it only works with PCSX2 emulator and Mortal Kombat Armageddon Premium Edition (NTSC).

Link to the file: https://www.mediafire.com/file/h4ujvxtr ... pnach/file

1. First you want to make sure you have cheats enabled. Open PCSX2 and select System -> Enable cheats.

2. Download the file and put it in My Documents -> PCSX2 -> cheats

3. Done! Now in-game highlight Kombat, Hold R1 and quickly press X twice. Keep holding R1 until character selection screen appears. If everything is done correctly, you can now choose your stage and opponent!

Note: you may want to make a save state of main menu or free mode character selection screen, since in some occasions the hack might incorrectly send you to arcade ladder or practice mode after the match.

Skankenham
Mortal

Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon Free Mode (PCSX2)

Post by Skankenham »

Sweet! Thanks! I got a comp that can emulate the PS2 version at full speed now and just tried it out. Worked first try. Unfortunately you can't have the computer play as a kustom fighter but it's still way awesome. This certainly adds a lot of replay value to the game.
MegurineLuka03
Mortal

Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon Free Mode (PCSX2)

Post by MegurineLuka03 »

Hello,

I'm also new here also I downloaded the Link and is somewhat working as I got the Premium Edition .iso file and ofc PCSx2 and when I hold R1 at the menu selection screen, then still holding it go to Arcade and so far it works at the character selection screen, select my stage and character, then after I select the CPU's Character (while I'm still holding R1) then goes to the loading screen and after all said and done They don't move at all. was wondering what Did I do wrong as I do wanna face the CPU when my friends aren't over to have a few rounds, and also just want to face some CPU's than the garbage RNG Tower's seeing the same characters over and over again, plus also want to try and face some more Sareena on MAX difficulty so I can try and see what I can do to face my friends so I can be more prepared when they comes over and beats me with her.

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance|Deception|Armageddon Modding”