Mortal Kombat Deception Char Overhaul and Some other Goodies

robbtheslob
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Mortal Kombat Deception Char Overhaul and Some other Goodies

Post by robbtheslob »

Now I know this mod may not be for everybody. It's not going to make the textures 10000000k level quality or anything like that. I basically just made this mod for myself over the course of a few months because this is my all-time favorite MK game, and I was bored and I wanted to change the game up a bit. I made it for me. So if it's to your liking, awesome. I may update in the future, I dunno. I want to eventually get around to retexturing every character/stage/loading screen in the future.

Current Version:
- I added Xbox button icons to replace the Gamecube ones.
- The useless blinking lights below the health bars are gone. You'll get along just fine without them, trust me.
- Beetle Lair, Nethership Interior, Sky Temple, Portal, and a few other stages have been changed. Mostly what I did was replace the floor/wall textures, but it certainly gives the stages a newer look.
- Sub-Zero's costumes have been changed to look more like his DA character model. He has a receding hairline, blue eyes and a blue scar.
- Kabal has bandages to protect his burned skin.
- Pretty much every character you didn't care about now has a new, better look. For example, Kobra has been textured to look like Ken from Street Fighter, Kira is Harley Quinn, Darrius is Raven from Tekken (I can't help the weird neck glitch, it's just the limitation.), and Liu Mei has Yakuza tattoos.
- Ermac looks more like MK9 Ermac.
- I tried to make Kenshi look like Ronin Kenshi from MKX. It sort of worked, but the hair looks a bit weird.
- Goro looks like Kintaro.
- I tried to texture Noob and Smoke's primary costume to look like Reptile and Cyber Sub Zero. This went well for Smoke. Not so well for Noob. I may try to fix it in the future.
- I made Jade look like Poison Ivy from the Batman Arkham series.
- Scorpion, Raiden, Shujinko, Tanya, Sindel, Mileena, and Hotaru have all been given major tweaks to their alt/primary costumes.
- Most Chess NPCS have new textures.

If this is to your liking, thank you for downloading.
MKD RETEXTURE WIP.rar
(14.03 MiB) Downloaded 87 times
TO INSTALL
copy folder (GQNE5D) to Dolphin (emulator version)/user/load/textures. Make the folders if you don't have them.
Switch on "load custom textures" in advanced page in graphics configurations.
Attachments
portal.png
GQNE5D-31.png
GQNE5D-29.png
GQNE5D-15.png
GQNE5D-14.png
GQNE5D-12.png
GQNE5D-11.png
GQNE5D-10.png
GQNE5D-9.png
GQNE5D-8.png
GQNE5D-7.png