Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ

Post subject: MKA Premium save data for PCSX2
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:28 pm 
Mortal

Nevermind much of what I previously said here. Got it working. So far I stick by my theory that regular and premium edition of PS2 MK Armageddon won't read each other's save data.

I found a functional data converter in files.rar here:
https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-GameFAQ ... mory-Cards

I tried inserting different save games from gamefaqs into my memory card file and one of the .max ones with profile code XXXXXX worked for Premium Edition. It has everything from the Konquest and the Krypt enabled and max money on one profile. I'm in the process of buying everything in KAF mode with that profile so it's available free to other profiles I create. Taking a while but it's far better that starting from scratch. Obviously someone maxed the money using code breaker type codes. Elder Gods appearance parts are enabled. I've seen a KAF video where someone had everything except them enabled. Once I finish buying everything and upload that save data, I'll want to get that freeplay mode mod working.

Post subject: Update
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:05 pm 
Mortal

Everything bought.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/au70v0vem ... 1.zip/file

Profile codes are XXXXXX and OOOOOO for just the two made so far.

Make another copy for memory card slot 2 and make up 16 profiles total, each with a custom fighter for the game loading both saves. Everything will be freely available in all profiles.

See txt file for details.

Other data:
MKDA (untested)
MKD (untested)
MK Shaolin Monks
Galactic Wrestling - everything unlocked by me
Jaws Unleashed - my data, just up to where you can freely roam the world

I've discovered considerable differences in KAF mode between PS2 and Wii.
See another included txt file for details.
In making PS2 versions of my charpacks I can improve the wrestlers, La Berzerka, Buffalo Bonita, Animal, and Verena, by changing one of their normal moves to the Toe Jam throw Popup which wasn't available on Wii. But I might have to modify some styles since the Ambush air combo is exclusive to Wii, while Upward Jackhammer and Kenpo Lift are categorized as Popup and not available for the Uppercut only slot on PS2. Also got an 8th profile slot I can throw some alts in. It'll also be cool putting together two packs at once for memory card 1 & 2 so 1+2, 3+4, 5+6, etc..

Post subject: Re: MKA Premium save data for PCSX2
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:21 pm 
Mortal

My Charpack1 and 2 for PS2 Premium Edition (PCSX2 .ps2 memcard, .MAX save, and .PSU formats included):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/c8dnmdccs ... 2.zip/file

Sixteen profiles or custom fighters loaded at once! Has no one else really done this before?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post subject: Re: MKA Premium save data for PCSX2
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:41 pm 
Mortal

Charpacks 3 and 4 for PS2 up now.
Just have yet to retype in many of the ending texts though.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/i4xfz880t ... 2.zip/file

Same text files with Wii and PS2 data. Have updated them appropriately for system differences. Have been putting some cool alternates with different appearances and fighting styles for the 8th profile on PS2.

Of course you can load any combination of my memory card data in order. For example, packs 2 & 3, or 4 & 1.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.