Mortal Kombat: Apocalypse

The Reptile
Warrior

Mortal Kombat: Apocalypse

Post by The Reptile »

For Many years, perhaps decades; has Mortal Komabt strived and became the main form of agreements. Many times has Earthrealm been attacked by Shao Kahn and his forces of Outworld, but always has he been defeated by the guardians of Earthrealm. Raiden has forever set this as with the Mortal Kombat champion, Liu Kang. Now, time has gradually passed and Shao Kahn is no more, for now. Events have been set in divine motion as Earthrealm lives in peace, but a prophecy has been foretold to the Elder Gods that soon, the wreckoning shall come and a grand figure will rise to obliterate all in it's way. It shall be, the Apocalypse. Now, old and new friends must reunite to prepare themselves against this upcoming oblivion, and even old foes will turn to the side of light. But many will want to see this chaos be brought upon and wish to rue havoc against all their enemies. Where will you stand?

Time: 8:00am
A lone figure skulked through the dark metropolis of the subway, he dragged his feet along and trodded at a slow pace. His aura was full of sorrow and anger, and his scales shined across the few shimmering lamps. His fangs glimmered but his smile was not there. He roared in hatred as he remembered the promise many had gave him in the hope of resurrecting his race, but too many times had he been gullible and fell for their lies. No more would he stand for it, but the fact was he was empty now: just a shell of drought. Raiden lurked in the shadows and glanced at the figure, he then turned to see the figure indeed behind him.
"YOUU! What are you doing? Sssneaking on mee?"Asked the lone ninja.
"Reptile!" Raiden sent of a force of electricity towards Reptile and toppled him over.
"Yyoou wisssh to end me asss well?" Demanded Reptile.
"No, that is not my reason for coming here. I wish to make a truce, the Apocalypse is coming and we need all the allies possible. You're the only one that could possibly join with us, you act to be evil when you want a true goal."
"What isss in it for mee?" Asked Reptile.
"Resurrection of your race." Replied Raiden.
"Hah! I've heard that one too many. You will deceive me and I will be left to die."
"Ah, but when was the last time you heard it off a true Elder God?"
"Hisss! You guarantee your promissse?" Asked Reptile.
"Indeed I do, as long as you seclude yourself in Outworld and not attack humans."
"It isss a deal. What about my current form? I cannot keep hisssing all the time." Said the lizard.
"That can be fixed, I will return you to your ninja form, and you'st shall hide identity once again. Aaza kaya baga kawa!" Shouted Raiden as a strange light engulfed Reptile and in a few seconds he was back in his klassic costume, as well as feeling stronger.
"Very well Elder God, take me where we should go."
"Indeed I will." Then they teleported to the Wu Shi academy to meet with Liu Kang.
"Wait here for Liu Kang, I must find some other people." Raiden vanished and Reptile stood alone.

I am Reptile! And I do not answer to you! Fight!

Image Image
roboronald10
Master
Side: Light
PSN: KlassicGODZILLA9

Re: Mortal Kombat: Apocalypse

Post by roboronald10 »

Little did Raiden know, that there were many other beings that would bring about the Apocalypse, or possibly prevent it. They had hid among Earthrealm for many millennium and now they've come to reveal themselves as ones us humans have thought to be complete lies:Aliens. Many races have lived on Earth, the other planets and even distant ones in distant galaxies. So far only one has shown its presence, Vortigon. His lust for destruction will surely cause the Apocalypse, although it is unknown if these are his true intentions. His races' pride rests heavily on Vortigon, as he is possibly the last one of his kind.

Ever since the downfall of Shao Kahn, the Special Forces had built robots in order to help in such an invasion to happen again. However, all of them were disappointments. Doubt soon turned to hope when Razik, called Project RZ 2.5, was finally created. It proved to be a versatile fighter and a trustworthy ally. However, each day, it began to contact emotions into its hard drive and circuits system. It, now believing to have a gender, he began wonder why he was created and why he had to take on so much orders. Enraged, he began to attack the Special Forces. He was very careful to make sure that Sonya didn't get injured because Sonya had acted like his "mother" to him. He had escaped, leaving the place a barren wasteland, with Jax and others sustaining many major injuries. While Razik had fled, he left Sonya a message on her communicator saying," Please do not look for me. Have no one come after me. Do not worry, I will come back soon. I need time alone." Sonya had kept the message a secret, with her heart felt with sadness that the one robot that was a success had escaped and that "it" called her "it" mother.
Last edited by roboronald10 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Reptile
Warrior

Post by The Reptile »

Reptile waited when suddenly a kick came out of nowhere spilling green blood. Reptile flinched around to see a muscular figure with no top and kung fu landex trousers. He wore a headband and some gauntlets and the mortal kombat belt clinched to his waist.
"Liu Kang! Why do you attack me? I am on your side."

"Oh yeah? I'll believe that when I see it, I needed to test your reflexes, and it seems they are not up to date. I will now test you in Mortal Kombat to see if you are truly capable of fighting for us. I do not trust you but Raiden does, and that's good enough."

"Enough talk! Fight!" Shouted Reptile as the two kombatants lunged towards each other in a frenzy-filled battle.punches and kicks were traded and a head snap was inflicted upon Reptile. He staggered back then adjusted his neck into place. He then peformed a serpent's run and elbowed Liu Kang from behind, then he kicked him and finally spat acid upon Liu Kang's stomach. But liu Kang quickly recovered and smashed his thigh into Reptile's temple, defeating the green ninja.

"No!" Exclaimed Reptile as he rised up from his massive injury and pain, blood dripping down his face.
"How did I lose?!"

"It seems solitude and peace has given your lack in kombat. You need to train once again. And I am more than inclined to teach you." Said Liu Kang.

"As so am I, enemies we may have been, but the past is gone now. The present matters as the effort will strike the future." Came the voice of Kung Lao as he came out from his seclusion.

Reptile, angered by his defeat and humiliation of having to learn off the Shaolin, hesitantly agreed and the training began straight away.

Image Image
roboronald10
Master

Post by roboronald10 »

Many weeks had gone by with Reptile training with Lui Kang and Kung Lao. Reptile had become stronger and better at fighting. Reptile had proved himself to be a worthy ally to the Shaolin.

Then one day, while Reptile was training with Raiden, he came. Vortigon came down falling from the sky, crashing down on the training ground.

Without hesitation, Lui Kang leaped high and kicked Vortigon in the face. Vortigon staggered back, charging his fist. Reptile ran forward with a Serpent's Run, but was stopped in his place when Vortigon had shot cosmic thunder at Reptile and paralyzed him. Kung Lao teleported behind him, but to his dismay, Vortigon had finally charged up his fist and punched Kung Lao in the stomach, launching him into the wall. Lui Kang fired a few fireballs, but none had effected Vortigon as he stood there laughing.

Raiden appeared, yelling to the otherworld being," Who are you?! What is your purpose here!?!"
Vortigon replied,"I am Vortigon. As you can see, I'm not of this world. I have traveled to this planet, after mine's was obliterated, coming to test my strength on you pathetic humans."
Raiden, looking puzzled at Vortigon's appearance, as it looked nothing like he'd seen before, said," What exactly are you? You look nothing like someone from Outworld or the Netherrealm."
"I am what you humans call *an alien*." Vortigon replied. Once he had finished the explanation, he disappeared in a cloud of space matter.

Reptile, finally regaining conscious, said," How dare he make me look like a fool? I shall rip him limb from limb!" "It's ok,"Lui Kang said coming forward to help Reptile up," It seems that he's gone, but I'm sure it won't be the last time we see him.
Last edited by roboronald10 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Reptile
Warrior

Post by The Reptile »

Reptile spat in disgust.
"Do not treat me as your own human! Do not forget that while we're temporary allies it does not mean we are friends."

"Watch your tongue lizard!" Demanded Kung Lao.

"You wish to fight? Then fight!" Challenged Reptile. At that istant the two were at each others necks but Raiden soon stopped them.

"While I agree in the terms of Mortal Kombat, violence is only neccesary to the mutual enemy. We must find that alien, and destroy him. Now I have asked Sub Zero to come at noon but I haven't had contact with Scorpion. Liu Kang, travel to the Netherrealm and locate Scorpion and tell of his proposition." Ordered Raiden.

"As you wish, it shall be done." Replied Liu Kang.

"Reptile, locate Shang Tsung and Quan Chi, see if they're willing to co-operate, but by the Elder Gods; be careful as they are not to be trusted. Shao Kahn is dead now and will not pose a threat, so the devious duo should be willing. And Kung Lao, go and find Sonya Blade and Jax, let them know of the threat and ask for their assistance. I will try and find some more allies, if those cyborgs will help.." Raiden vanished and the others were soon on their way to require the assistance to defeat Vortigon.

Image Image
roboronald10
Master

Post by roboronald10 »

Vortigon, however, wasn't really gone from the area. He waited in shadows to be "let in" on his new-found enemies. He had learned of Raiden's plans of his own demise. He went away, knowing that there would be more warriors to combat him soon, to starting training on his own.

Kung Lao, under the orders of Raiden, arrived at the Special Forces Base where Jax and Sonya were at. He walked in, and to his shock, the whole place was in ruins. Bodies and broken machines had littered the floor. At the corner of his eye, he saw a figure limping out of the shadows. It was Kano. Without hesitation, Kung Lao ran forward and grabbed him by his tattered shirt. "What are you doing here, Kano? Why did you do this?" Demanded Kung Lao. Kano, spitting blood out, answered," Ay mate, I know what you're thinking, but this wasn't me!" Kung Lao, unsure if Kano was telling the truth or not, questioned him," Then who did it?"

Suddenly, Jax ran into view, seeing Kung Lao holding Kano by his neck. Jax ran forward and pulled them apart. Kung Lao, astonished at what Jax had done, exclaimed," What are you doing?" Jax, getting Kano steadily onto his feet again, answered to Kung Lao," This was not Kano's doing. We were interrogating him because we saw him in the back corridors of this base. Meanwhile, two people blasted in from the front door. One of them, I suppose a demon of some sort, spewed flames from both of his arms, setting everything on fire. The other one I suppose, possibly someone from the Brotherhood of the Shadow, duplicated himself and had his clones go apeshit on this base. It was total chaos!"

Jax paused and look behind Kung Lao. " Kung Lao, get down!" Jax yelled tackling Kung Lao to the ground. Kano also fell towards the ground as well, as a rocket had flew pass them, blowing up a gas tank yards away. Kung Lao looked up to see a horned demon thing with the similar cybernetic heart Hsu Hao had. Over its face, oddly, it was the skull of an ox. It had metallic arms that seemed to morph from time to time. His legs were the thing that Kung Lao had puzzled over. They were cybernetic, with lights flashing, and no feet. His left arm had morphed into a samurai sword and held it against Kung Lao. With a calm,but demonic tone, the being said," I am known as Devastator, and this is the last thing you'll see".

Devastator raised the sword up high and brought it down. Kung Lao had rolled out of the way and threw his hat at Devastator. The hat had chopped off Devastator's left arm. Kano flew forward with a Cannonball and knocked Devastator down. Jax then picked him up by his neck and punched him twice on the ox skull and cracked it. He threw him down onto his spine with a crackling noise.

At that instance, a ninja possibly, walked out of the shadows, holding an unconscious Sonya by her torn jacket. The ninja, hefting a huge sword over his right shoulder, saw his comrade, Devastator, on the ground and said," Hm, big mistake you made there. Allow me to introduce myself. I am only known as Mike. I am the sole survivor of the forgotten Zhoakeran civilization in Outworld." Behind him, were 3 other warriors that resemble Mike, all holding there sword in a stance, ready to fight. Suddenly, all 3 Mikes behind the first on had their heads chopped off from Kung Lao's hat. Their bodies disappeared in smoke. The original Mike, on the other hand was hit by Jax's Energy wave, dropping Sonya. Kano quickly grabbed Sonya, exclaiming," C'mon mates, we need to get out of here!". With that said, Jax shot up a grappling wire, with Kung Lao and Kano with Sonya, holding tight. Jax shouted into his arm transmitter which went on the intercom," Everyone needs to evacuate the building and meet at the Wu Shi Temple. Good luck to you all."

Soon, Jax, Kung Lao, Kano, Sonya, and a handful of Special Forces agents arrived at the Wu Shi Academy. Kung Lao, very tired and scarred said," We shall wait for Raiden here. We need to rest up a bit."
The Reptile
Warrior

Post by The Reptile »

Reptile travelled to Shang Tsung's old temple to see if he he was here. By his surprise, a shadow hit him out of nowhere and another sped past him.
"I know that hit, I know that darkness! Noob Saibot I presume." Reptile said.

Another shadow came out from behind a pillar but he was more solid than the others. He spoke:
"Indeed, you are Reptile. Shinnok should have killed you ages ago, but it is weird how things change. Correct? Now fear me! And kneel before the next lord of the Netherrealm! Hahaha!" Laughed Noob Saibot.

"I kneel before no-one anymore, I serve myself! And Shinnok controls the realm, how would you have gained it? He is too powerful."

"Not anymore, his power dwindled due to a fight with Fujin and I took the advantage to send him to the lower depths of Hell! Now I control it, and only I say what goes. Now kneel or die!" Ordered Noob but all of a sudeen a fiery skull blasted him out of view. Shang Tsung came to the scene and a prtal opened with Quan Chi stepping out. Shang Tsung spoke to the dazed Noob.

"We have been looking for your power Noob Saibot. Ever since Shinnok's power was ripped from him, we tracked it down. And then we found you. We thank you dearly." Shang Tsung laughed maniacally as he purged Noob of his great power and a green channel of energy ported between himself and Quan Chi sharing the power. Quan Chi glared at Reptile.
"You remember us don't you? Our deadly alliance, and the broken promise. Mess with us and I will gladly rip out your bones and get my good friend Goro to tear you limb to limb. A big hulking figure stretched out from the shadows and some device was located upon his chest. He roared in anguish. The two opened a portal up and stepped through. Shang tsung quickly glanced and spoke at Reptile.
"The apocalypse is coming, can you feel it? Tell your masters that our power joins Vorticon." Then they vansihed. Noob lay there unconcious and stripped of his power, then a smoky figure approached him and spoke in a raspy robotic voice.
"Noob, I, cyrax and sektor have pledged our alliance to you as you have been deemed worthy as the only one to defeat Shinnok. Your side is our side." The figure and Noob soon dissapeared into a blinding light.

Reptile stood there wondering his next move, when a red ninja came behind.

"There are many of them, but we are more! Help us, and we will help you and your goal for light. The creature is dangerous, that we know. But our strenght and yours combined will be enough. We must find the one they call Kabal and recruit him. Come!"

"Indeed, then let us go Ermac." Replied Reptile.

Meanwhile, Liu Kang scourged the Netherrealms and fought many undead creatures. When he thought he wouldn't find Scorpion, a familiar voice was heard and a strange pain and tug was felt on Liu Kang.

"Get over here!!" Shouted the yellow garbed ninja as he pulled in Liu Kang then kicked him away.

Liu Kang recovered to his feet and pointed to the ninja.
"Scorpion! I do not want to fight, I wish to make a proposition!" Said Liu Kang.

"Less talk, more fight! You can tell your task afterwards, if you survive!" Shouted Scorpion. Liu Kang nodded and performed a flying kick towards Scorpion but he dodged and caught the monk's leg then dug an elbow into the knee, bending it inwards. Liu Kang screamed in pain then recovered and shot a fireball in the spectre's face making him stagger. He glared at Liu and threw a fist at his temple then followed with an uppercut. Whilst he was in the air, Scorpion grabbed his leg and threw him to the floor smashing his face and drenching it with blood. Liu Kang bellowed in agony and just as Scorpion was about to finish him, the spectre froze with ice covering him. A voice spoke behind him.

"Cease this foolish fight immediately Scorpion! It is not neccesary as the real fight is above." The ice melted and Scorpion turned towards the familiar face.
"Sub-Zero." Sub-Zero smiled and helped Liu Kang up.

"We have to get to the Wu Shi academy, will you help us fight this new threat?" Asked Sub-Zero.

"I might as well, at least I will kill someone stronger than the monk." Replied Scorpion

"That is good enough for us, thank you." Spoke Liu Kang and then a fire engulfed the trio and they teleported to the Wu Shi academy.

Image Image
roboronald10
Master

Post by roboronald10 »

The group of Kung Lao, Sonya, Kano, and Jax began training as soon as they were healed. Several minutes into training, Lui Kang, Scorpion, and Sub-Zero appeared and greeted them. Each group exchanged their stories that have happened moments ago. Jax, in the middle of the conversation, grabbed Kano," I just remembered something, we actually never asked why you were in our base..." Kano, now nervous, said," Well, I-I-" "SPIT IT OUT, KANO!" Demanded Jax, raising his fist in the air. Kano asked if he could be let down first before giving his explanation. Jax agreed and put him down.

Soon after, Kano began with his story," First of all, Kabal and I were in Earthrealm when we decided to end the Black Dragon Clan. Yeah, that's right. The Black Dragon Clan is no more. Now you see, we decided to stay close allies and find you guys and call for a truce. We were mere yards away from reaching the Special Forces Base when suddenly we were attacked by two robots. One of them called himself Razik while the only was only known as Swordplay. Both of them had glowing red eyes. "Swordplay" had blades come out each of his 4 arms and started swinging them towards us. Razik told him to hold them off while he charged his ion cannons. Kabal decided to go against Swordplay while I went off on Razik.
I shot me laser eye at Razik, but it just reflected. So I took out my knives and tried stabbing Razik. He was too fast for me. Kabal, on the other hand, was able to knock out Swordplay for awhile. Razik pointed his hands at us each and laughed. Kabal rushed forward and dug his hookswords into each side of Razik's head. Soon his eyes turned from red to green. Razik, possibly had no idea what happened to him. He then flew off into the sky. Swordplay got up and went after Kabal. During their battle, Kabal told me to go to the Special Forces and get help. I broke into the back and you guys found me. You guys actually never gave me a chance why I was there..." Kano then got a surprised look on his face. "Crap, I don't know if Kabal was still there or not! Someone needs to come with me and see if he's still there or not!
The Reptile
Warrior

Post by The Reptile »

Reptile travelled with Ermac to the last location Ermac had sensed him in. Ermac explained the story of Kano and Kabal's triumph over their own clan. Reptile just spat at the statement. They arrived in a bizarre wasteland, bizarre cause of there was two denizens that fitted the adjective. A creature with 4 arms with blades: Swordplay but the other one was not familiar with Ermac's senses.
" This one is new, it had not fought Kano nor Kabal." Said Ermac. Suddenly the figures turned and Kabal was in the smaller creature's hand. This one was wrapped in burned bandages and had ragged fangs and it's hair was crisp and dry and hung in threads. It's eyes were visible as they were burning red and from what was seen, it had really pale skin. It spoke in a deep slow voice.
"Fresh. Meat. Must eat before. Gas mask man."

Swordplay then bended in vision and suddenly transformed into a fully hooded person with dark black and red robes. Two yellow eyes pierced from within it's dark shroud. It's face was not visible.
"Disguise depleted. Swordplay has returned to base, Ermac." Said the hooded person.

"Viper, we meet for the first time yet your pyshic energy protrudes your name." Replied Ermac.

"Indeed it does, as I will it to be. I suppose you have not met Diantra, this beast of female wonder? Good news then, or she would have killed you. I want to save you for myself, but it can wait as I watch you suffer. You may have this masked thug back, but only if your green ninja can at least beat Diantra." Viper then clapped his gloved hands together and Diantra twitched. She then set her uneasy eyes upon Reptile, but Reptile was focused and he didn't budge.

Diantra shuffled forward, slowly tracing her steps. Reptile remained with his stance then switched it to the style of Pao Chui. They looked at each other until suddenly Diantra lunged quickly towards Reptile. Reptile sidestepped out the way and brought a massive elbow upon the creature's head then followed up with a heavy knee. He went in for a high kick but Diantra recovered quick and grabbed the leg, then twisted it and sank her fangs into Reptiles thigh. Reptile bellowed in pain and spat at her face, leaving a burn. He spat four times before she succumbed to her pain and knelt. Reptile advanced to finish the beast, and was just about to rip his mask off when suddenly Diantra sniggered and grabbed Reptile's legs and flipped him over onto his back. She stood and repeatedly stomped on him, with him coughing out green blood at every stomp. Viper laughed maniacally and mocked Reptile.
"You cannot defeat Diantra, she feels no pain and wants only flesh. You cannot defeat her!"

Reptile boiled anger at this and spat a huge glob of acid at Diantra's face and she staggered back. Reptile mocked the creatures.
"Yeah? What's that then?" He kicked her in the stomach and grabbed her arm, twisted it around then snapped it with force. He then pulled hard and ripped the limb off. Diantra screamed in fury and attempted to attack Reptile but he parried the attck with a kick then used the arm as a weapon, beating her around the head consecutively until she bled profusetly. She staggered around with daze in her eyes. Reptile dropped the arm and approached Diantra. Viper shouted with sorrow in his voice.
"Do what need be done, finish her." Reptile nodded and ripped his mask off, revealing a reptillian face. He bulged up his throat until he looked exhausted, and then he spewed out a gallon of acid onto the whole of Diantra's body. She burned in agony and screamed between her death.
"Meat. Meat. Meat. Meat. Haha! Meat." She fuzzed into a puddle of acid and a black skeleton with three eye sockets remained. Reptile equipped his mask and threw his arms up in triumph. He glared at Viper.
"Very well green child, the masked thug is yours for now. We will be back though, and the apocalypse is dawning, soon a brand new dusk will be born and the universe will bow before it or it will crumble into dust like the worm it is. Farewell for now, I hope we will fight in the near future, lizard. And Ermac, you will be mine to destroy, until then; stay alive." He vansihed in a purple cloud of light and Kabal staggered in confusion. He looked at the two and asked.
"What happened, where is Kano?"

"At the Wu Shi academy, and that is where we and he thus you shall be headed next.' Replied Ermac, then he grabbed the duo and teleported back to the academy.

Image Image
roboronald10
Master

Post by roboronald10 »

Mike and Devastator had escaped from the Special Forces base before it exploded. They reported to their master, known as Osiris, an all-powerful demon from the Netherrealm. To his side were Warpoz, a Chaosrealmer who loves to fight cause chaos whenever he can.

Mike, bowing before Osiris, reported," Master, the targets have escaped, but we know where they went. The Wu Shi Academy." Osiris, getting off of his seat, said with a deep demonic voice," Good, good. I believe that is where we may also find the Shaolin Monks."

A dark figure then walked into the room and exclaimed," Osiris, we have now successfully built two more Ultima-robots and Swordplay's repairs are still under progress." "Great, we'll need all the force we'll need," Said Osiris with pleasure," Bring them in!"
Soon after, two robots walked and stood beside the dark figure. The scientist said," The one on my right is named Exon and the other one is named GX517." Osiris, impressed with design, yelled," Let's see how they do in Mortal Kombat! Mike, make two clones and have them duel against Exon and GX517." Mike immediately deployed two clones and commanded them to fight the two robots.

Clone #1 rushed forward with a sword swing to the abdomen at Exon, missing, leaving him wide open. GX517 then grabbed Clone #1's arm and snapped like a twig. Clone #2 then came in from behind and slashed GX's back, however, it left no mark and the attack was deemed worthless. Exon then punched Clone #2 in the stomach twice before kicking him to the ground. Clone #1, now unable to wield his sword, tried to drop kick GX517 in the face. GX put his arm in the air and shot out an anti-gravitational field, leaving him helpless to do anything. Meanwhile, Exon countinued to beat Clone #2 into a bloody pulp before grabbing the body and tossing across the throne room, disappearing in a cloud of dust. GX517 then used his other hand to shoot out lasers to cut Clone #1's body. As GX517 shut off its anti-G compartment and let Clone #1's body drop to the ground, splattering into a pieces of flesh. The body then vanished in a cloud. The robots then bowed to the scientist, to Mike, and then to Osiris.

Impressed, Osiris thanked the scientist and commanded that he finish repairing Swordplay and add more immunities onto his body. The scientist, with a crooked smile, said," Your welcome, master, I'll get right on it." He then ran out the room.

Devastator then spoke to Osiris," Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Osiris answered," Yes. Once Swordplay is repaired, how about we shall summon these robots and have Mike create a mass clone army. Warpoz, seeing you haven't done anything yet, how about you, Zykron, and Dradegon join the attack. Mike, Devastator and I shall remain near the Wu Shi Academy. Tomorrow, we attack at sunrise."

Meanwhile in Quan Chi's Sanctuary, Vortigon, Quan Chi, and Shang Tsung discuss matters.
Vortigon said," Tomorrow we shall attack the Wu Shi Temple. With Noob Saibot's power, nothing can stop us." Each of them exchanged some looks.
Quan Chi," Agreed, I shall call upon the Brotherhood of the Shadow and attack at sunrise."
All three laughed maniacally as their goal is within their grasp.
The Reptile
Warrior

Post by The Reptile »

After returning to the academy, Raiden was discussing plans with Liu Kang when Ermac interrupted them.
Raiden asked.
"What is it?"

"We have seen a vision, we will be attacked tomorrow. Let us share the vision." Emrac replied and then he channeled his vision to their allies. Everyone saw a catalystic attack approaching the academy at sunrise tomorrow, it was devastation and murder.

"We must prepare ourselves, everyone will train against this army tomorrow, and we will gather our forces. Be strong warriors,and be prepared. The plan is this: we will have all the forces guarding the academy and me and Liu Kang will remain here in case we are attacked here. Kano and Kabal, you lead the north. Scorpion and Sub-Zero, lead the west. Ermac and Kung Lao, guard the south. Finally, Reptile and Sonya guard the east. From the looks of things, these aliens shouldn't pose a problem in small numbers. We will be victorious, we must! Until then, farewell warriors." Raiden had explained the plan carefully but Sonya looked uneasy fighting with Reptile. Reptile smelled the fear and glanced at her.
"Do not worry, I will not bite. We're allies for now, so bask in it while you still can. I care for my reward, and that shall be enough for me." Said Reptile.

"What's your reward?" Asked Sonya.

"My family." Replied Reptile, then he walked away to train with the other kombatants. Sonya watched as the lizard popped Scorpion's nose then prepared for a spar of Mortal Kombat. The fight was beginning in a day, and this was just the end of the beginning.

Image Image
roboronald10
Master

Post by roboronald10 »

Meanwhile in Quan Chi's Sanctuary,Shang Tsung said,"So, the plan is, Quan Chi will summon some undead warriors from the east and south. They are mere bait as when all those warriors come to fight them, we'll come in from the west. You, Vortigon shall crash down from the sky on the training grounds. With our almighty power and strength, NOTHING CAN STOP THIS DEADLY ALLIANCE!HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Shang Tsung and Quan Chi laughed while Vortigon remained silent. Quan Chi had then raised 1,500 undead soldiers willing to do his bidding. Quan Chi raised his arm in the air and shouted,"Today, Earthrealm is ours!" Shang Tsung opened a portal to Earthrealm and walked in.
They headed on their way to the Wu Shi Temple.

Meanwhile, at Osiris' palace, a spy had rushed in and yelled," Master Osiris, our plan must be postponed. I overheard Raiden's plan to guard the Wu Shi Temple. I'm afraid they know that we'd attack." Osiris remained calm and silent and said," Hmm it seems these Earthrealm warriors pose a possible threat. Whenever the case, we will assume the attack, but I make a few changes. We will still make the mass clone army and attack form the east and west. The robots will come from the south. Warpoz, Dradegon, and Zykron must stay behind. If there is anything that'll block our way to victory, then they as well be destroyed. Mike! Ready the army, we must attack now!"
Immediately, Mike had successfully cloned an army of 1,000 clones. Mike bowed before Osiris and said,"Sir, they're ready." The army let out a loud battle cry. Soon, the army and the robots were on their way to the Wu Shi Academy. Mike then said," We can still watch their progress as the robots have built-in cameras to follow their every movement. We can see if they are successful or not."

Soon, the Deadly Alliance's army began combating the Earthrealm warriors. However, they were easily defeated by Ermac, Kung Lao, Reptile and Sonya. Quan Chi, seeing that their plan may fail, secretly raised more undead soldiers than they could imagine. The numbers turned from a dwindling 347 to a massive 50,000! Soon the other Earthrealm warriors had to leave their post to help fight the undead army. Vortigon soon fell down from the sky and crashed down on the training ground. Raiden saw him and yelled," You came back, did you? This is the end for you!" Raiden and Vortigon soon fought each other. During the chaos, Quan Chi and Shang Tsung walked in from the north. The Wu Shi Temple was now in chaos.

Meanwhile, the Mike clone army that came in from the east met with some undead warriors at the temple and soon began to fight them. The Mike clone army that came in from the west charged in with nothing stopping them. However, they began to attack Shang Tsung and Quan Chi. Though they were outnumbered, they easily took down the army in mere minutes.

Meanwhile, at the south entrance, where Sonya, Ermac, Kabal, Sub-Zero, and Kung Lao fought the undead warriors, the 3 robots saw the undead warriors and because of orders from Osiris began to destroy each soldier. The southern invasion was now gone. However, the Earthrealm now had a new threat, the Ultima-robots.

Scorpion, Kano, Reptile, and Lui Kang easily defeated both the undead army and the clone army. They joined Raiden while he was fighting Vortigon. Shang Tsung stood by while Vortigon alone fought Raiden, Scorpion, Kano, Reptile, and Lui Kang. Shang Tsung then convinced Quan Chi to help Vortigon in the fight. It was now the Deadly Alliance vs. 5 Earthrealm combatants.

Back the south entrance, Ermac, Kung Lao, and Kabal were easily knocked out. Unfortunately, Sub-Zero had suffered a fatal blow, unable to fight for now. Sonya was the last one standing, but suffering major injuries. Seeing that she could not defeat the robots, she fell on her knees, crying. The robots closed in on her. Soon, a laser shot between the robots and Sonya. Hope had returned for Sonya. Now standing between her and the robots, Razik, repaired and modified. He walked forward, letting Exon, Swordplay, and GX517 surround him. The ultimate robot battle has begun.
The Reptile
Warrior

Post by The Reptile »

"Razik! Why do you betray us?!" Asked Swordplay.

"I'm bored, these games are foolish and now I have a new sight! I will do what I want, first by destroying you all." Replied Razik. Sonya took the oppurtunity to flee into the temple. Razik was surrounded by the robots when GX517 lunged at him. Razik sidestepped then stepped forward and launched his clenched fists into his enemy's face, then opened his fists for two beams to emit and eradicate GX517. The robot staggered and knelt in his death. His head was destroyed and smoking. Exon wirled around and clubbed Razik, causing to collapse. Razik rolled out the way just as a blade was about to pierce him, he then shot a beam at his enemies making them double over and flip on their backs. They recovered but Razik shot again until he froze and was knocked to the ground. A young man with a mask appeared behind him, his mask was a dark mask and seemed to be made of stone. Only piercing yellow eyes were visible and a large braid of silver hair streamed from the back of his head. He wore only cotton trousers and boots as his torso was covered with an etched tribal tatoo that reached to his arms and neck. It almost seemed divine as they changed colours and pulsed a radiant glow. He spoke in a noble voice and high etiquette.
"Now now Razik, we cannot have you besting your own soldiers, can we? Your treachery has been noticed one too many, and now Osiris is angry. Your ugly demeanor had already proved it, but now your soul emits the horror as well? Tsk tsk, that is a bad mistake. Now death is the only way out. Adios, muhahaha!" He reached out to his sash around his waist and unsheathed a katana, and swirled it around and posed in a cool stance. He was about to reach the blade upon Razik's limp body when a deep voice was heard.

"GET OVER HERE!!" A kunai attached to a rope lunged at a hig speed towards the masked man. He looked in surprise but managed to leap out the way. The masked man looked at his attacker, a yellow garbed ninja: Scorpion. The masked man laughed crazily as he layed a palm upon his mask.

"Hahahaha! You fool, was you trying to kill me? Allow me to introduce myself first, I am Skorne. You my friend, must hide ugliness with a mask, but I simply hide my beauty with mine. Now allow me your soul so that my youth may continue to exist."

"I am Scorpion, and I have no soul!!!" Scorpion yelled at Skorne and shot a spear at him, but he dodged once again. This went on continously until Skorne slashed Scorpion's face and retreated with a jump. In anger, Scorpion shot one more spear but Skorne dodged again. Skorne traced slowly towards scorpion as he ran his finger on the rope that lay there. Then all of a sudden, it gave a tug and Skorne quickly turned to see the spear coming back, with Sworplay at the end! Skorne was immediately hit and knocked to the floor. He stood back up dazed, and heard the all too familiar sound of Scorpion shouting abuse at him. Skorne's vision blurred as he saw Scorpion readying his hand to shoot another spear towards Skorne, but his dizziness was too much for him to even move.

Scorpion flung out his wrist and shouted out in anger as his spear struck Skorne.
"GET THE FUCK OVER HERE!!!!" He pulled in Skorne and ripped his mask off. He then kept punching Skorne's face of beauty until it bled profusely. Skorne struggled away and screamed in rage.

"My face, my beautiful face!!!! What have you done to it? I will never admit beauty again! Scorpion, you will rue the day you met me! You will rue!!!" He instantly vanished into a portal and Swordplay and Exon followed. But Exon was grabbed by the mow recovered Razik, and the portal closed. Razik spun Exon around and kneed him. He pointed his hands towards Exon's face and blew his head off clean with two beams. Blood gushed and rippled down his torso, then he collapsed and exploded, rendering Razik unconcious. Scorpion looked in delight, then rushed to the temple to join his comrades.

Image Image
roboronald10
Master

Post by roboronald10 »

Kabal, Ermac, and Kung Lao sooned regained consciousness and joined the battle against the Deadly Alliance. Sub-Zero and Sonya though had to stand by after suffering major injuries. Razik's body was still on the ground, now shut down. Scorpion had also rejoined the fight as well.

Shang Tsung and Quan Chi were badly beaten to near death, while Vortigon, even taking major blows, still stood standing. The remaing Earthrealm kombatants closed in of them. Vortigon then yelled with anger," CEASE THIS FIGHT AT ONCE!" Vortigon then slammed his fist on the ground, shooting rocks in the air, stopping the warriors in their place. Vortigon walked up to Quan Chi, picked him up, and then punched his face. The other warriors flinched in awe. Vortigon then did the same to Shang Tsung. Vortigon shouted," YOU GUYS ARE A FUCKING DISAPPOINTMENT! I THOUGHT YOU GUYS HAD THE POWER TO EASILY DEFEAT THEM!" Shang Tsung got up and tried to kick Vortigon. He dodged and then punch Tsung hard in the stomach, making him kneel. As Vortigon walked behind Tsung, he said," What are you doing? I thought we had an agreement. You help us kill Lui Kang, and we help you revive your race." Quan Chi got up and charged at Vortigon. To Quan Chi's dismay, he missed and the alien grabbed Quan Chi's leg and snapped it. Quan Chi screamed in agony.

Reptile stepped towards Raiden and whispered,"It seems that this Vortigon is a lot like me. I think he did all this just to get his race to come back." Raiden nodded and stepped forward towards Vortigon. Vortigon noticed his "enemy" come forward and took a stance. Much to his shock, Raiden bowed before him. Raiden raised his head up and said," You're a lot like my new-found ally, Reptile. He too wishes for the revival of his race. I promised him if he helped us prevent the Apocalypse, I'd ask the Elder Gods to revive his race. I can promise the same for you, if you're willing to come by." Vortigon replied," If you don't go by your promise, then I'll unleash Hell upon you." He then reached out his hand towards Raiden. Raiden reached out and shook, promising their deal.

After Raiden let go of his hand, Vortigon turned towards his former allies. He stepped forward Shang Tsung, who was still kneeling and bleeding. Without warning, he snapped Tsung's neck. He then grabbed lifeless body by the leg and turned to Quan Chi, who was still in agony at his broken leg. Out of nowhere, Vortigon swung Tsung's body onto Quan Chi, making him crash down onto the floor. Vortigon proceeded to bash Quan Chi wih Tsung's body before Quan Chi's head and spine finally broke in half. Vortigon then flung Shang Tsung's lifeless body onto Quan Chi's now lifeless body. Souls began to arise from Tsung's body. The warriors looked in awe. Raiden turned to the Earthrealm warriors and said," We have a new ally. I know you guys won't trust him right away, but I expect better of you. As for this temple now a barren wasteland, it seems we should bring the rest of the Shaolin Monks and Special Forces agents and the wounded warriors to the one temple that could withstand anything, the Sun Lang Temple."

Raiden then began instructing the warriors to bring everything they could and headed towards the Sun Lang Temple, hidden within the secluded mountains of China. Raiden and the warriors were greeted by the temple grandmaster, the all-knowing spirtual animal knownas the Sloth. Behind them were 5 people, known as the "Elders". A member of the group, Shirou came forward and said," Welcome Raiden and Earthrealm warriors. We've been expecting you. I sensed about the downfall of the Wu Shi Temple. I see you've got Special Forces members along with you. We have a base of our own here, except it belongs to the Battalion Operation. I think they'd welcom you guys, as they wish to be a part of the Special Forces in the first place. I see you have some injured. Just bring them to the medic center and our healers should heal them with ease. As about the robot, I bet the Battalion should be able to repair easily. They've got their own robots you know. You can stay here as long as you want. You are honored guest here." The Elders and the Sloth then stepped aside, letting their visitors come by.
The Reptile
Warrior

Post by The Reptile »

Reptile pondered for a while as he walked into the temple: 'was the Elder God known as Raiden really going to restore his race? Or was it all a ruse to gather more allies?'. Reptile thought hard and came with a conclusion; he would have to wait. His insanity was being driven less and he could sense his own conscience returning. The beast wouldn't take over as Raiden had bestowed sanity back to him, this costume was more than a memoir, it was creation to stop a saurian's mind from depleting. It had happened before and now he must repay Raiden for his own mind at least, so Reptile would wait and see.

The entire team managed to find the base and the wounded were attended to while Razik was in the foundry being repaired. Liu Kang bowed to Vorticon before speaking with Raiden.
"Master Raiden, what do we do now? We cannot stay inside a temple forever. It still surprises me that Shang Tsung and Quan Chi are finally dead."

"I know, I know. We must find the source of those robots and creatures, I trust everyone's had an experience with one or two, and are all up for a bit of kombat. We will send scouts to recover data and intel on where their base or bases could be. And as for the deadly alliance, they will be back; one form or another. They're always back and determined, therefore we shall never let our guard down." Replied Raiden.

An hour passed and the warriors passed on stories of the enemies they faced.

"The one called Skorne, a narcissist who wore a mask. I defeated him and that four armed sword robot." Explained Scorpion.

"We faced him too mate, a bloody terror, so was that Razik one. Their sheer power was just bloody cool." Said Kano but Sonya and Jax gave him a sharp glance.

"Hmph, I encountered these two freaks, halloween dress-ups if you ask me. Thankfully I was saved." Whispered Kabal.

"Indeed, we had saved you. You also have Reptile to give thanks for. Without his skill, the Diantra would not have died." Explained Ermac. Everyone looked at Reptile in awe of his rescuing.

Reptile shunned away and spat acid at the floor. He tried to scare them but it wouldn't work. They all applauded him and cheered him.
"Fsss, whatever." Replied Reptile.

Soon, a wounded person came through the door, dressed in a ragged tuxedo and dripping with blood, his shades were cracked too. Sonya exclaimed:
"Johnny Cage!!"

Image Image

Return to “Forum Games”