Mortal Kombat: Apocalypse

Hanzo Hasashi
Mortal
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: RC5052

Re: Mortal Kombat: Apocalypse

Post by Hanzo Hasashi »

Thin smoke and illuminated embers rose from the floor where the colorless warrior known as Noob Saibot stood. A figure stood silent within the ember and grey haze left by the now absent dark ninja.

The yellow clan ninja, once known as the General of the Shirai Ryu, Hanzo Hasashi spoke...

"Your lack of control over this situation is only a shadow in comparison to your incompetence for allowing that imposter to fool you all into believing I'd ever side with any of you" Scorpion said.

"That should have been your first clue that he wasn't the true Shirai Ryu ninja that stands before you. Your plight against the Emperor is a fool's quest, your Thunder God is a false god who spews lies and promises for the Elder Gods own personal gain." said Scorpion.

Observing the warriors he currently ridiculed, Scorpions eyes met the reptilian that once roamed the lands of Zaterra. The scaled ninja known as Reptile was a formidable foe in Scorpions eyes, and was not to be taken lightly. Scorpion knew of the emerald-hued ninjas struggle to restore his race; Scorpion knew all to well the burden and task one must undertake to bring the past to fruition.

"Does the Thunder God promise you the same lies that the Elder Gods spun for me when they are in need of a scapegoat?" the ninja-specter said to Reptile.

"Your promised the revival of all those who are important to you, and you believed him didn't you Saurian? I was promised the same rewards for my service, but those rewards were hollow examples of what used to be my clansman and family. Your loved ones and fellow Saurians will not be the one's you cherish so greatly, they will remind you of your pain and anguish when you see their eyes and souls are as empty as the Thunder Gods promises!!!"

"I will return when you realize Raiden will forfeit his alliance with you when your usefulness is expired. We seek the same thing: For the past to become present, no matter what the cost. Apocalypse is a word thrown around by the gods to spin your emotions about and to keep you from what is yours. Focus your attention elsewhere and you shall find the answers to revive your Saurian brethren."

The yellow clad warrior raises a pair of fingers to his skeletal mask, letting time and thoughts stand still in Reptiles mind...before hellfire and brimstone swallow Scorpion into the ground below, leaving only the dancing smoke and embers which preceded his arrival only moments ago....

roboronald10
Master
Side: Light
PSN: KlassicGODZILLA9

Post by roboronald10 »

John, Reptile, Lui Kang, Sub-Zero, and Smoke were left standing in the Netherrealms, withing Shinnok's Spire as it was about to crumble to the ground.
Lui Kang yelled,"Quick! We need to get off of this building before it's brought down upon us!" Everyone scattered, trying to find a way off the spire.

Meanwhile, Raiden gathered a meeting with the warriors who were left behind in the Temple. He explained the news of Shao Kahn absorbing Belokk, Noob Saibot's background plan, and all other things that transpired within the spire.
Kano sighed and said," Sheesh, I thought Scorpion would have been trusted, but the whole time wasn't the real one. Mate, that there is what I call a twist."
Jax then said,"What do we do now? They know of our whereabouts. What if they attack when we least expect it?" Raiden replied,"Remember, we are to not let our guard down. Shao Kahn could find this place or even Noob Saibot. Their power is stronger than ours. Some of our warriors were sent to the Chaosrealm, forced to fight off all dangers that encounter them. Who's willing to find them and return them safely here?"
Kano, GX517, Crone, Jade, Corona, Johnny Cage, and Jax stood up from their seats. Sindel also stood up and said,"I will be the one to lead this group." Raiden nodded and said," Good. Sindel, here is the mission. Return any of the Earthrealm warriors as safely as you can. Good luck. I'll have the Battalion Operation base use their portal machine to get you there. As for the rest-," gesturing to the Li Shen, Bob, Jerry, and the rest," you come with me, I've gotten a plan for you guys."
Sindel lead her group to the base, where a member had helped them set up the machine. The soldier saluted them and said,"Good luck, Sindel. You'll need it." Sindel scowled at him, making him feel uneasy. The soldier stammered,"I-I'm just kidding. It's j-just a joke." Sindel nodded and lead the group through the portal. Sindel and her group were nervous,but determined. They had to face what could be their most fucked up trip yet.

Back at the temple, Raiden called for a meeting with the Sloth, the Elders, and the remaining warriors. Raiden said," We must strike with what we have against Shao Kahn. We will have to wait if we were to fight Noob Saibot. We should attack the bigger target and save ourselves the trouble and fight the smaller one. If I'm not mistaken, the Sloth has sensed that Shao Kahn has escaped into a remote area deep in Outworld. I'll need to assemble a group of people to at least strike a major blow against him. Here is what I want for the group: Ermac, Kabal, Jerry, Joanna, Kung Lao, Kua Mei, Orion, and-" Raiden was immediately cut off when a familiar voice said,"Raiden, long time no see, *old friend*?"
The Sloth exclaimed," Sareena! I see that your demon form is a thing in the past!" Standing beside her was Nightwolf. He laid a hand on her left shoulder and said,"It took awhile, Sloth, my spiritual energy and the sorceror's magic have turned her back into her human form. Fortunately, I was able to cast a spell on her. She can now morph between her demon and human whenever she can. She wishes to help you guys on her quest for vengeance against Shao Kahn." Sareena walked forward and joined the other warriors, where they greeted her. Raiden shook her hand as Nightwolf said as he left the room,"I'll stay here with the Elders." Raiden continued,"Ok, Sareena shall join the group as well. You guys are to do whatever it takes to do as much damage as you can before Shao Kahn could act"
Ermac, who was decided to lead the group, nodded and said,"We will have the Battalion base get us there." The Sloth raised up his hand and said,"No need to, I shall do it myself." The Sloth's eyes glowed white, with brightened the room with a blinding light.
As soon as the light faded, the group found themselves in front of Shao Kahn's palace ruins. A deep, faint voice said,' Shao Kahn was last sensed to be located around the mountains to the north from there." Ermac turned towards the group and said,"We have a mission on our hands, and we must hope that we could take down Shao Kahn before he can take down us and the rest of our friends." Soon, the team of Ermac, Kabal, Jerry, Joanna, Kung Lao, Kua Mei, Orion, and Sareen set off on their quest.
The Reptile
Warrior

Post by The Reptile »

The team were left in the rubble of Shao Kahn's old settlement, and dust and bricks littered the atmosphere. They stood in awe at the moor of bodies that craved the ground, all tarkatan, slaves and Redskin. There wasn't any life in the air as Ermac read with his sense, and they nodded to the rest of his team. Sareena lurked forward as she sniffed and her eyes went open with shock.
"There's someone here!! It's, it's a shokan!" Sareena exclaimed as a pair of feet smashed her into the ground. Blood gurged out her mouth as the shokan standing on her was no other than Sheeva. She roared in triumph as she laughed arrogantly.
"Hahaha! Well, the little children have stepped into the trap of Shao Kahn then? What a coincidence, to think I would have waited for you! To celebrate his upcoming power and his bringing of the Apocalypse, he is building the perfect arena to celebrate his bloodshed. How we shall relish in his glory, as you warriors and the denizens of the realms will fight for survival in the arena!!" Sheeva laughed. Joanna stared at her.
"What if we refuse?"

Sheeva piercing eyes glanced at her.
"REFUSE??" She growled as she lunged towards Joanna, but Kung Lao's hat hit her and knocked her out the air. Sheeva took the pain and grabbed Joanna by the skin, and ripped her whole flesh off. She screamed in pain as Sheeva radiated in her blood.
"Ahaha! Refusal is refused in it's own manner, as it is inevitable. Shao Kahn's will is mine, and your powers have already been nullified. Once my finger's snap, then you shall be teleported to the Pit, where you will fight the initiates to redeem your standing and the will to enter the tournament." Explained Sheeva.

Jerry looked in shock as his sister was killed. He kept his calm and looked at the female shokan.
"Another Mortal Kombat tournament? Is this what crazy shit we have to put up with? Damn you.." Sheeva simply laughed and snapped her fingers.

The whole team were gone in a flash, and they arrived in a ground covered with cells.
"Looks like Goro's lair." Whispered Kung Lao.

"It has been modelled after it, at the top is where the pits are," Replied Ermac, "we know, we have witnessed the creation."

"Damn freaks.." Whispered Jerry. The team wondered around a while until a lone figure opened the giant cage door and wondered through, he was embodied in the shadows and spoke so he could attract the kombatant's attention.
"Well there, welcome to Team Red. You will be competing against Team Blue to make it into the Pit Finals where you may have the privilege of killing each other in bloody worship. If any of you survive these premier rounds, then you will be able to boast in the fact of competing for Team Green or Team Gold in the true arena. I am The Warden, and I will be overseering your acts of brutal chaos and will determine the winners at the end of the week," he walked away as angry and confused faces stared at him. Then he turned around and gave a quick stare, "and don't think about escaping, the Shokans and Redskins guard the Pit, and all escapees will be punished on sight. Have fun." Then he grinned evilly and laughed.

"Who are you?!" Demanded Kabal. But the Warden just chuckled.
"I am the Warden, as I told you. But if you must know.." He stepped out the shadows to reveal himself, and the others gasped. He laughed again and stepped out the prison to prepare the upcoming round.

The team was in shock and confusion as they walked and paced around the prison. There were many initiates on this team and would likely die sooner than quicker, but the real goal was to have the warriors shed blood at the Arena. That would Shao Kahn's ultimate objective.
Kabal, Ermac and Kung Lao spoke amongst themselves.
"We know who that is." Said Ermac.
"We all do, it wasn't a mystery." Replied Kabal.
"No, but it was mysterious. Why is he here and alive? It is not meant to be. He should be.." Ermac was interrupted.
"Dead, yes he should. If Scorpion was to witness this, then his rage would already scream out to Hell itself. This is impossible." Declared Kung Lao.
"Indeed, and the fact he works for Shao Kahn is puzzling me. Perhaps he intends to betray him at the end? He does seem a beacon of hope to the Redskins. Perhaps the leader." Stated Kabal.
"But I thought Chameleon was. A higher leader then, a strong one at that." Replied Kung Lao.
"Then his legacy is still alive, and his power will terrorise the realms. Escape is impossible, and we must kompete. What he does, what he inspires." Said Ermac.
"Fear, chaos yet order, but death all the same." Replied Kung Lao.
"The one being who could kill us all, and can rival Shao Kahn's and Noob's power now, the one we nned to be wary of..." Stated Kabal.
Then they all muttered together:
"Onaga."
I am Reptile! And I do not answer to you! Fight!

Image Image
roboronald10
Master

Post by roboronald10 »

Back in the Chaosrealm, Sindel and her group traveled long distances searching for their comrades, Kitana, Sonya, and whoever could be of help and fought off any attack that came their way.
Later, the group decided to "call it a day". Johnny Cage was talking with Crone and Corona, asking him if he, his brother Orion, and his younger sisters, Kua Mei and Corona had any past encounters with Shao Kahn and his minions.
Corona stayed silent while Crone put a hand on her shoulder. Crone looked up and said,"He himself was the one who killed our parents. His army rushed in from the north and took our village by surprise. My father was the leader in the local militia. He and the village army were actually successful in holding back the army. Unfortunately, it was only the ordinary army. They were no match for the Centaurians. They easily slaughtered the militia, leaving my father the lone survivor. Shao Kahn had the villagers come out and see the execution of my father. My village's last hope was now gone. Shao Kahn had pointed my family out, because he knew we were related to him. Shao Kahn decided to take sadistic pleasure and had our mother killed in front of us. We couldn't do a thing because the Centaurians held us back. The rest came to the point where they decided to kill the rest of the villagers. They left my brother and my sisters to rot in the burnt remains of the village. We were rescued, however, by Bo Rai' Cho. There he trained and taught us in the ways of the Dragon Fist. He decided that we should continue training on our own in a safehaven in Earthrealm called the Sun Lang Temple. Raiden had helped get there. We had honed our fighting skills in hope that we get to have exact revenge on Shao Kahn."
Johnny Cage had thought to himself,"Damn, they had it rough, but really...c'mon I died 3 times."

Moments later, GX517 lit up and said,"INTRUDER! INTRUDER!" Everyone got up in their battle stances and faced towards the area GX517 was facing at. Soon, white orbs appeared and footsteps were heard. Oddly the orbs moved in unison. The figure then appeared in the light of the fire. Johnny Cage yelled,"Mokap! What the hell are you doing here?' Mokap breathed deeply and said,"I don't know. I was doing motion capture for a crap game called Street Fighter, a flash of red shone, and soon I ended up here. Do you have any idea how to get back?" Sindel came forward and said," Well there is a portal the west of here. You should take it before any Chaosrealmers come and kill you." Mokap got a scared look on his face and stammered,"O-O-Okay, I'll try. He walked into the landscape and turned at a cliffside. Soon, a thud was heard and a faint yell shouted,"Ow my balls!" Soon, a broken body was tossed from behind the cliffside, which was a Chaorealmer. Sindel and the group looked on in pure confusion.

It was now "morning", the group got up and were off on their quest again. They had traveled only a half a mile when they came across a being who was almost successful in awakening Belokk, Gaikotsu. Sindel and her group were ready to fight him. Without warning, Gaikotst summoned his weapons. I charged forward with his shield in front of him. Everyone was able to dodge him with ease. Sindel Banshee screamed at Gaikotsu, temporarily stunning him. Johnny Cage takes advantage and Shadow Kicks Gaikotsu to the ground.

Gaikotsu was now on the verge of retreat. The group surrounded him and closed in on him. Suddenly, Kano was picked up from behind and thrown at GX517, knocking both of them to the ground. It was Jarek, who was joined by Meat. Meat slid across the ground and knocked Jade into the air. Jarek jumped towards Jade, grabbed her, and then piledrived her into ground. Sindel flew forward and grabbed Meat by the leg with her hair. Sindel proceeded to slam Meat repeatedly in to the ground, splattering blood everywhere. Jarek tried to come to Meat's aid, but he was intercepted by Jax, Crone, and Corona. Corona took out some knives and threw them at Jarek, which impaled into Jarek's left leg and chest. Jarek was able to take out the one on his leg,but when he reached for the one on his chest, Jax grabbed him, jumped, and landed on his knees, crackling Jarek's spine. Crone finished him off when he took out his chain whip laced with wolfsbane. Crone threw out his whip and impaled Jarek by the stomach. He yanked Jarek towards him, making him fall on his knees in front of Crone. Crone took out the knife and then impaled it into Jarek's neck, killing him.
Meanwhile, Gaikotsu was able to keep GX517 and Johnny Cage at bay. Kano came in from behind and flew forward in a cannonball. Unfortunately, Gaikotsu raised his shield behind him and Kano ricocheted off of the shield, leaving him flipping in the air until he landed. Gaikotsu took advantage and hit Kano in mid-air with his sword. Kano staggered back with a gash on his arm,but he was to hit Gaikotsu with his eye laser onto his forehead. Gaikotsu dropped his shield and grabbed his burnt spot on his forehead. GX517 flew forward, with his pulse blades in hand and slashed at Gaikotsu's exposed ribcage. The slash marks began glowing white. Johnny rolled in and uppercutted Gaikotsu with his elbow, breaking his jaw and crackig his skull. The cracks flashed brighter and brighter as they opened wider. Kano flew forward in a cannonball again and cracked Gaikotsu's spine in half. Gaikotsu flashed a blinding light and once it faded, Gaikotsu was gone, only leaving behind smoke on the ground.
Meat had Sindel by the neck, but he was only focused on Sindel only. Jade snuck in from behind and hit Meat upside the head with her staff. Meat fell to the floor with a thud. Meat tried to get back up, but Sindel immediately stuck one of her star screamers into Meat's mouth. Meat's head blew up,but it began to regenerate. Jade impaled her staff in the bloody stump where Meat's head was supposed to be. This had prevented Meat from regenerating. Meat died soon afterwards. Once Jade took out her staff, Meat's body dissolved into the ground, leaving a blood puddle.

Sindel called for a role call. Everyone was okay. They continued to search Kitana and Sonya, beating off any Chaosrealmers that came their way. They soon reached a temple ruins, where priests bowed to it nonstop for some reason. As the group made their way to it, a Chaosrealmer burst out from the broken temple doors. The Chaosrealmer was holding two people over his shoulders, one was dressed in a torn blue suit and the other was wearing all black with her pants and jacket torn. The person spoke with a ghastly tone,"I am Havik. If you wish to have Kitana and Sonya back, then you come at me, one at a time. I shall choose the first victim, which is..."Havik tossed both of them aside and raised a finger towards one of them,"Johnny Cage!"
Johnny Cage came forward and thought to himself,"I'll do this for Sonya." Havik rushed forward with a knee. Cage countered it and roundhouse kicked Havik in the jaw, misplacing it. As Havik staggered back, he grabbed his jaw and put it back in place. Havik rushed forward, twisting his torso with his arms out. Cage was hit in the chest and face a few times before being knocked to the ground. Havik came over him and picked him up by his neck. Johnny quickly regained his consciousness and kicked Havik in the chest, releasing his grip. Cage flew forward Shadow Kicked Havik in the face. Havik retaliated and tried to punch Cage in the face. Cage did a quick splits and punch Havik in his jewels. Havik just stood there laughing,but Cage knew otherwise what to do. Johnny Cage began punching Havik's crotch until Havik began to scream in each hit. Each punch produced blood, with more and more coming out with each punch. Cage put a smirk on his face and pulled his arm back. Havik was standing there, paralyzed with pain. Cage brought his fist forward and decapitated Havik in half from the torso and seperating each leg from the hip. Havik's upper body began crawling back, laughing as more blood spurt from his bloody stuff. Havik's skeletal face grinned and said,"Good, you have bested me, Johnny Cage. You get to have Kitana and Sonya Blade back."
The group rushed forward to Kitana and Sonya's aid. By the time they got to them, Sonya and Kitana had already regained consciousness. Sonya had told them that they both watched Johnny take out Havik. Sindel and Jade helped Kitana up, resulting a big group hug between them. Cage and Jax helped up Sonya, while Kano remarked,"Looks like pretty pretty got a few scars." Jax decided to leave him be, as it wasn't the time to do it, even thougt they were in Chaosrealm. Sonya hugged Cage as hard as she can. Both Cage and Jax were shocked. Jax whispered to Cage,"I can see you like her,"Cage felt weird about it,but he knew Jax was right. Jax continued,"You can have her if you want. I'm okay with it." Jax stepped away and winked. Johnny looked down at Sonya and suddenly Sonya kissed Johnny on the lips. Everyone was watching them, making Cage look uncomfortable. As Sonya stepped away, she smiled. She said,"I'll admit that I've wanted to do that for awhile." They both hugged each other. Sindel smiled and said,"We have completed our quest. Now we should do what I said to that Mokap guy yesterday, let's get the hell out of here." The group,now reunited with Kitana and Sonya, began traveling to the portal.

Meanwhile, as the group were getting closer to the portal, a few faces hid behind a pillar, waiting for the right time to strike.
It was Terrozix, Baraka, Mileena, Chameleon, and Sektor. Sektor had gathered as much allies as he can and take out the Earthrealm warriors that had been sent to the Chaosrealm. However, because he saw more than what he expected, his group are doubting there plans of elimination. Whatsoever, they will do what they can to please Shao Kahn, even if they will die.
The Reptile
Warrior

Post by The Reptile »

The first round was to start, and Ermac and Jerry were up first for Team Red. They were to fight a barbarian, and two initiates that have never fought a fight. Blood was about to be shed and the competitors walked out onto the rocky pathway that stood above a large pit staked with stalactites and spikes.
The Warden announced the battle:
"It is time to battle. Round 1; Fight!" And the battle commenced.
One of the opponents, a rookie let fear take him over and he climbed the Blue Gate and started climbing the mountains, edging to escape. He made it far when he was intercepted by a Shokan and Redskin. The Shokan landed and smashed down on his spine, then the Redskin spewed acid upon the escapee and ripped his face clean after. Jerry could see only so much as bones and guts were stripped into the air. Then the fight resumed as Jerry and another opponent locked fists and their fingers entwined together. Jerry bended his fingers back and broke them into dust, he then grabbed his head and ripped it off it's neck. Then, he plunged the bloody head into his opponent's stomach and pushed him to the side. The barbarian looked thoughtfully at his fallen comrade and laughed.
"Weak! Little pawns that die for nothing. I do not though! I am Hungor, barbarian of Outworld. And you have sought the wrong day to die. Hehaha!" He lunged towards Jerry but Ermac used their force of green to push him aside. It was repeated as they kept slamming Hungor into the far wall, but Hungor eventually pushed through it and grabbed Hungor by the throat. He layed his fist plenty of times into Ermac's face, he then tossed him afar into the pits below, certain to death.

"Hahaha! A weak fool who relies on magic. I, rely on brute force for one though. And you shall die the way he has!" Hungor turned to Jerry and sneered at him.

"Brute strength seems to work well for me as well, guess the tables will turn!" As Jerry said that, he slammed into Hungor and pushed him to the edge, making him wobble to his balance.
"One bad turn deserves another; tell my friend I said hi." He was about to finish Hungor by shoving him but suddenly Hungor twisted and grabbed Jerry's arm and flipped him over. Jerry fell but managed to grasp at the edge of the ridge. Hungor spat at Jerry's hanging body then placed his foot on the fighter's fingers.

"Ah, seems the tables have turned. I deem victorious, and thou shall be sent to die." Hungor was about to crunch Jerry's fingers when all of a sudden he was grabbed by a mysterious force. A green aura surrounded him and he found himself floating above the pit, ready for certain death. He turned his head to see the one known as Ermac.
"You! You should be dead!" Shouted Hungor.

"Should we? The power of flight has been advantageous in many cases and today has certainly been fruitful. Now, die." He released the barbarian and send him plummeting to the spikes that would spell doom below. A massive squelch was heard as the brute was impaled upon the piercing rocks, blood gushing and spilling a frenzy of crimson liquid. Hungor was dead.

The Warden announced the winners:
"Ermac and Jerry win. Fatality. You may return to your base, and rest. You have earned it. Until next time, muhahahaaha!" The two kombatants returned and paced their way back into their 'prisons'. The day was over, for now...

Meanwhile, in the pits below lay a dead body, and a lone figure had stumbled upon it. He ripped the body off it's bloody stump and started waving his hands in a mystical pattern. A wave of glowing dust entered the wounded body of Hungor and started to make him glow, then the mysterious stranger started whispering to the corpse.
"Ah, you are wishing for revenge at every possible moment, aren't you? Then your wish shall be granted, and eternal life will be yours. Work for me, and I will grant you the possibility to exact your rage upon all who dare defy you. I, too, wish for vengeance and is looking to destroy the emperor of Outworld, which will be no easy task. Not when he has stripped my power, my source of chaos, my heart of the black arts; off me. Let us work together, and form an alliance that no one can defeat." Soon, the glowing body rattled violently then burst into gore, revealing a clean body underneath whose appearance would strike fear and sorrow into the heart's of it's enemies.

"I am not Hungor no more! I. Am...... Gnust Gnahs! Reborn of the most powerful being! I serve you, my master. And together, we form..."

The other stranger smirked and replied.
"Indeed, but not anymore. The vengeful spectre and that cryomancer don that status. No, you and I are mere fighters that will regain our power back, and you shall work for me. You are a mere slave to my will. Understand?" He sneered.

Gnust Gnahs frowned and grinded his teeth. But unwillingly agreed.
"Yes, my master. Master Quan Chi."

Image Image
roboronald10
Master

Post by roboronald10 »

Sektor spoke to the group,"Here, we make our stand, for Shao Kahn!" Everyone yelled,"Shao Kahn!!" and soon they all sprung their attack on the group. Sektor spewed his flames towards Sindel, Jade, and Kitana.
Sindel yelled and repelled the flames back towards Sektor. Sektor caught on fire and patted the flames off of him. While he was distracted, GX517 thrusted his pulse blades into Sektor's stomach. Sektor, not wanting to give up, grabbed the blades and pulled them out, resulting in much agonizing pain. Sektor grabbed GX517 in a chokehold and punched him a few times. Jax went for a distracted Sektor. However, before Jax could even get a hold of him, Mileena sprung a surprise attack on him. Mileena pounced on Jax's back. She impaled her sai into his back and began munching on his neck.
Crone threw out his chain whip towards Mileena. To his dismay, Baraka blocked the path and had the chain wrap around his blade. Crone tried to yank back the weapon,but Baraka proved to be the stronger fighter. Baraka pulled on the chain, flinging Crone towards him. Baraka stuck his other bladed arm out, setting up a trap for Crone. Fortunately for him, Crone was impaled into the blades. Crone yelled in pain, spurting blood from the wound and his mouth. Corona gasped as her brother was about to die. Corona, filled with vengeful rage, did whatever she could to fight Baraka. Unfortunately, Baraka just swatted Corona aside and then stuck his other blade arm into Crone and raised him up high. Crone grabbed onto the blades and tried to raise himself up further so he can get off of the blades. He was unsuccessful, as the blood made each grab to slip downward further onto the blades. Baraka laughed as he stared into Crone eyes. Corona watched helplessly as Crone died a slow and painful death. Baraka yelled a Tarkatan battle cry and flung Crone's body aside.
Corona rushed to his body and held him up. Crone looked up, and with his dying breath, said quietly,"Corona... Take this. It shall benefit you in our revenge against Shao Kahn." Crone slowly raised up his chain whip. Corona lightly took it from his hand. Crone whispered,"I'll be watching over you, Orion, and Kua Mei. Take care." Crone's eyes closed as Corona kissed him on the forehead.
Corona got up and looked up at Baraka, who had been watching the whole time. Baraka grinned as he dragged his blades across the floor, shooting sparks. Corona wrapped the chain around her right arm and used the bladed end as a knife. Corona raised her other arm and gestured him to "come over here". Baraka shot out a blade spark,but Corona dodged it and threw out her new chain whip. It was impaled withing Baraka's chest. Using Baraka's heavy body to keep the chain knife in place, Corona launched herself forward and kicked Baraka in the face. Baraka began swinging his blade arms are Corona, ending up with no results. Corona jumped up on Baraka's shoulder. She clung herself onto Baraka's right arm and tried to pull it off of the shoulder. Baraka started to swing his arm around to get Corona off of him. Luckily for Corona, she was able to rip Baraka's arm off, spurting blood and leaving Baraka holding his fleshy arm stub. "You bitch!", growled Baraka,"You will meet the same fate as your brother!" Baraka lunged at Corona with his other bladed arm out towards Corona. Corona, with Baraka's torn-off bladed arm intact, thrust out the arm as Baraka landed on top of her. Corona pushed Baraka off of her as she got up. Baraka laid there with a fixated death gaze as the bladed arm was impaled deep into his heart. Mileena caught eye of Baraka's death and screamed as she ran towards Corona. To Mileena's dismay, Corona threw out her chain whip and stuck itself in Mileena's stomach. Corona pulled the knife and left a very deep gash on Mileena's torso. She knelt and screamed as she tried put her guts back into her body. Due to a large loss of blood, she fell face down on the cold Chaosrealm earth.
Meanwhile, Kano, Johnny Cage, and Sonya fought with Terrozix. Terrozix proved to be a powerful kombatant, easily fending off their attacks. Kano shot his laser at Terrozix,but it was deflected by his daggers. While Kano was left wide open, Terrozix threw out one of his daggers at Kano, which ended up being impaled into Kano's bionic eye. Kano yelled in agony and tried to pry the knife out of the implant. Terrozix walked toward him to finish him off,but he was intercepted by both Cage and Sonya. Cage tried to roundhouse kick him,but Terrozix dodged it and headbutted Cage in the stomach. As Cage bent over, he followed it up by picking him up and piledriving his head into the ground. His next target was now Sonya. Sonya tried to punch him,but he caught her fist and brought her arm behind her back, twisted it, then kicked her away. There was nothing standing in his way now. Terrozix walked towards Kano, who was kneeling and trying to get the dagger out. Terrozix, doing Kano a "favor", took a hold of the handle and pulled it out, resulting in much pain for him. As Kano held his electrified eyehole in place, as blood gushed out, Terrozix decided it was time to finish him off. He took out his other dagger and stabbed Kano in the head. He dragged the knife down through the middle of his face, spurting blood everywhere. Terrozix raised up Kano's body and brought it down on his knee, breaking his spine. Terrozix, now going mad with the use of Brutality, began to bash Kano's lifeless body on the ground. Each bash, produced chunks of meat and blood splattered everywhere. Cage got up and Shadow Kicked Terrozix, releasing his grip on Kano. Johnny Cage followed it up with a punch combo to the stomach and flipkicked his chin. Terrozix staggered back,but it was a trap as Sonya grabbed him in her trademark leg grab. Sonya began to force each leg in the opposite direction. In a last attempt of strength, Sonya was successful in ripping Terrozix in half. Unfortunately, Terrozix's upper half began moving on it's own. Jade took notice of the monstrosity and plunged her staff into his head, making an ear-cringing squirt noise. Cage and Sonya thanked Jade for her help and went off to join the others.

Although he was brutally injured, Sektor was able to keep Sindel and a severely injured Jax at bay. Sektor had previously struck a fatal blow on GX517, which is now busy repairing itself. Kitana threw out her fans at Sektor, slashing him, producing sparks and oil everywhere. Sektor fell as Jax walked over to him. However, Sektor surprised Jax by hitting him in the chest with a powerful missile. As he was sent flying back, Sektor teleported and reappeared in front of Jax in green pixelation. With precise timing, he rocket punched Jax in the jaw, shattering it. Jax flew into the air while Sektor went in for the kill. Sektor charged his hand and thrusted his palm deep into Jax's spine, it broke in half. Jax fell with a loud thud. Johnny ran over to his body while the rest of the group fought against a very determined Sektor. "I will not go down without a fight. Show me what you got!" yelled Sektor as he roundhoused Sindel and elbowed Corona in the stomach.

Johnny said," Hold on, Jax. We'll try to get you to safety." Jax whispered,"Nah, man...it's too late. My broken spine is too*cough* shattered to heal." Jax coughed blood as he laid in Johnny's arms. "Do me a favor, Johnny," said Jax," and take care of Sonya. She was everything to me....Now that you two are together*cough, cough* do whatever you can to keep her happy..." Jax's eyes closed as he quietly died. Johnny looked up to the battle scene and thought,"I won't let you down..."

Johnny ran towards his friends who were fighting against Sektor. He saw that Sindel, Corona, and Jade had been incapacitated. Kitana hopelessly threw a punch at Sektor, which he easily countered and kick her in the face. She was now out of the picture.
It was now Sonya and Johnny vs Sektor. Out of nowhere, Chameleon appeared beside Sektor. Sektor flinched and yelled," Where the hell were you?" Johnny replied,"Ha, so being a coward has its upsides." Chameleon glared at Johnny and exclaimed,"Watch your mouth, human! Or I will end you!" Before Chameleon got a chance to attack, Johnny was hit from behind by a water blast.

"Rain!",exclaimed Sektor,"Great! Shao Kahn has successfully gotten you to join him. Help us defeat these Earthrealm warriors and meet with Shao Kahn in Outworld." Rain replied," Fine, but promise me that I will be the one who kills them." Rain's hands glowed a light blue and shot out a water bubble that entombed Sonya. Rain moved his hands around and controlled the water bubble to towards him for a cheap shot.
Suddenly, he was hit from below by a small explosion, releasing Sonya. Sektor look behind and saw his former ally, Cyrax, standing with his left arm missing, shooting sparks everywhere. Cyrax shouted,"Let me handle these guys. Johnny and Sonya, get your friends and get out of here. Go without me, I plan on staying." Johnny and Sonya hesitated,but gathered there badly injured allies and ran off. Chameleon yelled,"No!We can't let them escape!" Before Chameleon took off, he was stabbed in the back by Cyrax's pulse blade. Chameleon fell down, pushing the blade up further up his body, killing the former Saurian. Rain flew forward, legs high, leaving a misty trail and kicked Cyrax in the chest. He took impact, however, and unleashed his saw blade extension. It managed to cut up Rain's chest and cut off Rain's right hand. Rain screamed and held onto his wrist. Sektor shot a missile at Cyrax, which he dodged effortlessly. He lunged forward with his knee and hit Sektor in the chin. As Sektor staggered back, Cyrax said into his arm compartment,"Energy Net ON!" With that said, he opened up his chest and shot out a green net that passed straight through Rain. Rain looked around, confused. At that instant his body fell apart in a mess of freshly cut flesh. Sektor watched in disbelief as a one-armed Cyrax took out both Chameleon and Rain with ease. Frustrated, Sektor charged at Cyrax. However, it proved to be a life-endangering decision. Cyrax yelled,"Self-Destruct in 3, 2..." Sektor tried to stop in his tracks,but it was too late. Cyrax grabbed a hold of Sektor's throat and said,"...1!"
A huge explosion rattled the battlefield, sending shockwaves that had pushed the Earthrealm warriors a bit, even though they had gotten about 1 and a half mile away. Sonya quietly said,"Cyrax just sacrificed himself. Why?It wasn't necessary to do so." Johnny replied,"I guess he had no other choice." Sindel, Corona, Jade, Kitana, Sonya, Johnny, and GX517 walked through the portal, entered the Nexus, and made their way back to the Sun Lang Temple. Sindel told of their victory and their sacrifices during their trip in the Chaosrealm. Raiden said,"Their deaths will not be in vain. Later, we will prepare a mourning for Kano, Jax, Crone, and Cyrax." As he said, the mourning took place in the courtyard and Raiden had told them of their "desperate" plan to take out Shao Kahn. However, he and the Sloth sensed that Joanna had met her end at the hands of Sheeva.

The survivors of the trip healed and awaited any new plans or orders that came their way.
Raiden and the Sloth arranged a secret meeting with Reptoron, Li Shen, Centraus, Bob, and a new face.Her names is Kim Taisuke, a gifted warrior that trained under Li Shen's teachings. Raiden introduced himself to the newcomer and said,"We have important allies of ours in great danger. Lui Kang, Reptile, Sub-Zero, Smoke, and John are stranded in the Netherrealm. Whether they're still alive or not, I do not know, but we must find out for ourselves. I will you accompany on your journey. We will leave tomorrow early in the morning. Get some rest, we'll be going to Hell.."
The Reptile
Warrior

Post by The Reptile »

"Kabal! Roger Brandson! You are called for the reason to participate in this next round against the warrior Bladaro, and two amateur kombatants. Let us see how your strenght and speed approves." Called the Warden as his voice echoed around the prisons.
"Looks like I gotta go, wish me luck and tell my mum I'll be back for dinner." Kabal rushed off to the Gate, and Roger Anderson followed behind.

"Who's that guy?" Asked Jerry.
"A convict apparently, one who was a boxer." Replied Kung Lao.
"How'd ya know?" Jerry asked again.
"Before we departed, Sonya Blade handed me a device that has records of all kombatants and such." Answered Kung Lao.
"So how'd he go evil?"
"Bit someone's ear and attempted to rape Miss Blade with a fail that took his arrest. Not sure how he ended up here though."
Roger whipped his head around and stared at Jerry.
"Because I was glowed here. Y'know, teleported." He then stepped out the gates with Kabal and stared his opponents down. He was dark-skinned with cornrows and wore jeans and red boxing gloves.

The Blue team consisted of 4 fighters which had determination in their minds. Then The Warden announced the start of the round.
Roger started the first hit and broke the first amateur's jaw, unhinging it completely. Then Roger uppercutted, knocking the head off clean. Roger then lunged at the second amateur with a swinging right hook, hitting perfectly in the temple; staggering him. He then jumped upon his enemy and chewed the whole ear off. Afterwards, he pushed his crying opponent off the edge as he screamed with complete fear.
Meanwhile, Kababl blurred past the third amateur, spinning him like a hurricane. He then lashed with his hook swords and ripped open the shoulder blades. He then sliced the stomach open, forcing the bowels to fall out, giving him a slow and painful death. Bladaro however was a more difficult opponent, dressed clad in gear that was similar to Baraka's uniform. But the head was concealed by a horned helmet, revealing no features. But it was obvious to see this enemy was a Tarkatan as he unsheathed his bony blades; emerging from his forearms.
Kabal attempted to rush him but was blocked and staggered. He then got stabbed in the kidneys and was given a roundhouse kick for his troubles. Kabal fell to the floor, concussed from the kick that felt like a million tonnes. Roger attemtpted two right hooks and a left swing, but Bladaro stabbed the boxer's hands; shoving the blades to his elbow. Roger screamed in pain, and even more so when the Tarkatan sliced upwards, ripping both of Roger's forearms off. The boxer kneeled in pain as stared with fear and agony at his bloody stumps. However, his sorrow didn't last long as Bladaro shoved both blades into Roger's neck, lifting him up and then splitting his whole head open. That was the end of Roger Anderson.
Bladaro then turned his attention to Kabal, who was slowly regaining conciousness. The concealed Tarkatan approached him with malice and evil. Kabal let off a rolling buzzsaw, knocking his pursuer off his feet and then Kabal stood back up. Kabal clashed blades with Bladaro, intercepting moves and attacks. Bladaro got a free slash at Kabal's chest, but Kabal retaliated with a clean hook to the helmet. He pulled the Tarkatan towards him and lunged his second blade into Bladaro's stomach. He then released his blades and swung in a 360 degree motion, slicing his enemy's head off. However, even after the Tarkatan's death, the body still attempted to lunge, but Kabal side-stepped and watched as the furious body fell hopelessly into the deep abyss below. Kabal was declared the winner, and returned to his gate. However...
"Where do you think you're going? As a consequence of your partner's death, you must fight his resurrected body. His darker self, his corrupted self and lethal soul." Immediately, Roger stood back up, his head floating back firmly onto the neck. Kabal readied his blades again and was ready for another round of Mortal Kombat.

Image Image
roboronald10
Master

Post by roboronald10 »

A few hours had passed since the meeting. It was now 5 in the morning. Raiden had secretly awakened Bob, Reptoron, Centraus, Li Shen, and Kim and took them to the inner sactuary where the Sloth and the Elders had resided.
Raiden spoke with a soft voice," Sloth, we are ready. Cyclone, I'd like you to keep the other Earthrealm defenders occupied with training if you will. I guess you 5 would prove a challenge for them." Raiden bowed in respect. Raiden had the group huddle close together before teleporting before he was interrupted by Etsuki. " Wait Raiden," Etsuki exclaimed, " Are you sure you don't need anyone else for the team?" Raiden replied,"Why is that? Do you wish to join?" Etsuki hesitated and said,"Yes, I was only added to the Elders recently and I have yet to see what it feels like to live up to the title of an Elder." Raiden paused and said," Very well then. You shall come along with us. I wish you good luck that you can prove yourself to be a worthy ally." Raiden and Etsuki shook hands and was greeted by the group. Raiden brought the group together and teleported to Netherrealm.

In a flash of thunder, they all appeared at the ruins of Shinnok's Spire. Suddenly, Raiden fell to the ground, exhausted. "What happened, Lord Raiden?!" exclaimed Li Shen. Bob and Reptoron helped Raiden onto his feet. Raiden sighed and said," I feel a great presence upon us. It seems like I could feel my power draining from my life essence."
Etsuki stepped forward and placed her hands onto Raiden's shoulders. Soon, her eyes began to glow and her began to flow out a clear bright mist that seemed to circle around their faces. The mist began to pour into Raiden's mouth and he began to feel refreshed, stronger than ever. Raiden, amazed at Etsuki's odd power, asked," What did you just do? How did you do that?" Etsuki replied," I'm a healer that was given immortality by Delia herself. My soul is of pure light able to clear away any kind of burden to any being, no matter who it is. However, there's a catch. Depending on the kind of injury, their lifespan by that amount, but because you have a godly essence, it is of no importance to you." She then looked at Li Shen and the others with a grim look on her face,"I wish that you don't suffer as much as you heal." Etsuki looked down in grief. Bob put a hand on her and said," I don't mind, as long as I put those years to use." Etsuki smiled. Raiden looked into the sky, his eyes glowing. He looked up for a few seconds then said," This way."

Minutes had pass by since they first came into the Netherrealm. Along the way, they fought off many oni and demons. They soon arrived at Shinnok's Spire, which to Raiden's shock, had collapsed. Raiden tried to sense any of the missing comrades around the area,but to no avail. However, a figure had stumbled out of the rubble and began to crawl over to Raiden's feet. Everyone but Raiden took a stance when he told them to stand back. Raiden looked on and to his surprise, it was John. John's clothing was torn, his hair ruffled, wounds surrounded his body,and a dagger protruded from his back.
"Raiden!" shouted John as he stumbled onto his feet. He tried to walk over to him,but he collapsed onto the ground. Raiden ran for his body and held him up. Raiden shook him and said,"John?! Are you okay?"
John's eyes were barely open. He whispered," We were able to escape, but soon we were attacked. Lui Kang, Reptile, Sub-Zero, Smoke and I got to escape. Noob Saibot took Scorpion's place after we foolishly led Leliana to her demise. Belokk was released and sent mostly everyone, including Osiris and his henchmen to the Chaosrealm. Vortigon and Gortak...I fear something went wrong between them. I don't what but from what I saw, they merged when Belokk banished everyone to the Chaosrealm. It remained here. I also saw a glimpse of Shao Kahn after he was able to successfully absorb Belokk. Before he walked through the portal to escape, he fell to the floor, grasping his heart,but he able to get away safely. Now the five, including the beast of Vortigon and Gortak, managed to jump from the building and onto the floor. One of my legs broke in the fall though. I--" *WHOOSH*but out of nowhere, John was struck by a flying black spike that went through his chest, killing him. Raiden laid his body down and looked up too see a being of great stature gazing back at him and his allies.
Raiden yelled," Vortigon! What are you doing?" Reptoron then said," I thought it was Gortak?" The being roared, silencing the murmur of the group.
The thing roared," I am neither. I am what resulted in the merging of both Vortigon and Gortak, with the blending of Elder Demon-like energy. I am my own being. I AM KOROK!"

Once it had established itself as a threat, Li Shen and Bob charged an Electro Sphere to throw at Korok. Raiden put some of his own electricity into the ball. As soon they finished charging the ball, Li Shen launched it at point-blank range towards Korok. Korok stood motionless as the giant projectile hurdled at it. Korok raised its arm at the Electro Ball, reveaing a bright green orb. The orb glowed as soon as the ball had made contact with his hand. To Li Shen's disbelief, the ball had dispersed in every direction, leaving Korok unscathed.

Centraus galloped forward and using his Centaurian mystical powers, conjured a golden spear. He held the spear to his side and battle cried as both he and Korok were about to collide. Centraus succeeded in his attack when he impaled Korok through his stomach. Korok looked down at his wound, then looked back up. Centraus shook the spear back and forth to ensure further damage,but soon Korok smacked Centraus away from the spear. It took a hold of the weapon and pushed it through his torso so that it wasn't a nuisance to it anymore. Korok thrusted its arm into its stomach and pulled a piece of its body. Using an unknown force, it shaped the mysterious matter into a large spike. Korok looked around and targeted Raiden. Korok threw the spike forward as Raiden conjured an electric shield. However, to Korok's dismay, the spike was frozen in mid-air and shattered upon impact on Raiden's shield. Raiden looked to find a heavily wounded Sub-Zero stumble towards the group. Korok was then knocked into the air with a familiar green sphere and was then kicked to the ground by a smoky figure.
It was Reptile and Smoke, however dangerously hurt. Etsuki came over to them and healed them two and Sub-Zero on the spot.
Raiden spoke with relief," Reptile! Sub-Zero! Smoke! We're very glad to have come across before matters went from bad to--" Raiden stopped himself and looked around in confusion. Raiden continued," Where's Lui Kang?"
Smoke inhaled deeply and said," Lui Kang went missing. This happened after we lost John in the rubble. I don't remember clearly what happened. All I remembered is that us three became unconscious and awoke just hours earlier."
Sub-Zero then said," We were attacked by an elemental named Scorch. He said that we were the ones who attacked his master and killed him. I said that he had the wrong guys,but I had a feeling that he wasn't mistaken. He took us out and maybe kidnapped Lui Kang during that time."
Reptile continued on saying," Due to my keen senses, I was able to hear what he said before departing. I don't remember exactly,but he said,
"Lui Kang will pay for the death of Emperor Osiris! If you want to me kill him in person, I'll be..."
And that's when I knocked out from exhaustion."
Reptoron interrupted, exclaiming," Korok's gone!!!" The group looked around to find its whereabouts to no success. It seemed that it had escaped,but they were sure that Korok and them would cross paths again in the future.
Raiden paced around, thinking, while the others conversed with each other. Li Shen was busy meditating with Bob sitting next to him, fiddling around with a strange object that looked like it morphed from time to time. Raiden called for the attention of group and announced," It seems that we have nothing else here to do. We shall leave right now. Agreed?" The rest of the group nodded in response and Raiden gathered the group together.

Raiden then teleported them to the very area where they left in the first place. However, the atmosphere felt dark and their was silence except the flicker of the flames on the candles decorated around the Sloth's main room. The room was quiet...however too quiet. The silence was soon broken when the room shook with much force that knocked everyone off their feet. Raiden yelled,"What's happening?" Sub-Zero exclaimed," Let's get out of here!!!" Raiden and the others ran out as fast as they could to see a blood churning discovery.
Dead bodies littered the Sun Lang courtyard and the surrounding buildings. They were shocked to see many monks, Battle Ops, and others slaughtered within their home. Raiden's heart sank when he came across the dead bodies of Nightwolf, GX517, George Steele, and Sindel. The warriors stepped paced around a bit to figure out what happened.
Suddenly, Cyclone, Razik, and Jade came flying towards there direction. Razik and Cyclone were able to land safely while Centraus caught Jade on his back. Centraus put her down and asked her," What's going on here?! Who's behind this?" Jade was on the brink of lost of consciousness. He steadily then sat her onto his back while she rested briefly.
Cyclone exclaimed," OSIRIS! HE FOUND THIS PLACE AND HAS LAID SIEGE! HIS ALLIES AND HIM ARE NOW OUTSIDE FIGHTING WITH THE ELDERS AND YOUR COMRADES!" Raiden nodded and said," Then there isn't any time to lose." Raiden, Cyclone, Razik, and the others ran towards the front gates and encountered Osiris and his army. Razik flew up to catch Sonya as she had been sent flying by Mike, the Zhaokeran.
Osiris had been busy fighting Johnny Cage. Cage threw a fist at his chest, making direct contact. Osiris, on the other hand, had felt nothing and kicked Johnny towards the mountain side. Raiden called his name. Osiris looked to see Raiden and the others. He told the others to fight any threats to the temple, while Cyclone stayed by his side. Li Shen and the others listened and began engaging Osiris' army in Mortal Kombat and provide help for their tired allies.

Raiden and Cyclone then walked towards Osiris cautiously while he stood there, arms crossed.
Raiden asked firmly,"What is it that you want now?" Around them, a huge war raged on. Osiris laughed and answered," What do you think? Universal domination!" Raiden exclaimed,"Well, that will never happen, Netherrealm Demon! Shao Kahn has absorbed Belokk. Even if you manage to defeat us, Shao Kahn stands in your way. With Belokk's power in hand, you stand no chance!" Osiris stood silent while Raiden began charging his palms. Raiden then told Cyclone to go assist the others. Cyclone agreed and went off. Osiris replied," You think I don't know a thing about Belokk?! Here's the thing though...HE'S MY FATHER!!!" Raiden's electrified palms dispersed and gained a shock look on his face. Osiris continued,"Back when I was still learning to control my immense power, he promised our specific demonic race, that with the alliance with the Zhaokeran, we would be invincible. The Elder Gods wouldn't be able to touch us. That said, Belokk and the Zhaokeran ruler then set off on their own to conquer all realms. Soon, the Elder Gods interfered and issued a challenge. If Belokk and his ally won, the Elder Gods would stand by.But if the Elder Gods won, they would severely punish those two for their crime. The Elder Gods barely stood a chance, so they eventually tricked them. My father, Belokk, was soon sealed for eternity and the Zhaokeran ruler was slain on the spot. However, unknown to them, Belokk's power grew within the seal. He became more powerful than ever. After he had sent everyone to the Chaosrealm, he sent me a telepathic message saying that he'll allow Shao Kahn to absorb him. Waiting for the right time to come, he'll emerge from Shao Kahn from the inside, destroying him and his essence, preventing him from ever coming back to life. Now you see, not you nor Shao Kahn can do anything to stop my father and I. WE WILL CONQUER ALL!!"

Return to “Forum Games”