Turbo Ninja Hack - "Turbo Endurance"

YourMKArcadeSource
Mortal

Turbo Ninja Hack - "Turbo Endurance"

Post by YourMKArcadeSource »

Ok, so because it appears that modding the game's code to enable the "fast uppercut recovery", picking Scorpion and doing his spear move in 5.0 causes the game to crash, I decided to do the "Extra Blood" mod and "Return Of The Living Dead" mod in the Turbo Ninja version since it already has fast uppercut recovery. I played the game through a few times with most of the characters and could find no real problems. :D

So, it looks like I'll have to use the Turbo Ninja version to be able to play with these mods and not have glitches/problems. Here it is in action (the last round is full of hilarious win...)

What should I call it? "Turbo Zombie," "Turbo Endurance?"

Here is the modified .zip if anyone wants to play this new version of Turbo Ninja. Simply overwrite your existing mktturbo.zip and you're all set! (you can save your original if you so choose) Have fun..!

http://www.mediafire.com/?6t6piirumwdcb24

:D

Anything and everything Mortal Kombat Arcade related... www.youtube.com/user/YourMKArcadeSource
ded
God

Re: Turbo Ninja Hack - "Turbo Endurance"

Post by ded »

LOL nice stuff man
core333
Mortal

Re: Turbo Ninja Hack - "Turbo Endurance"

Post by core333 »

Ahahaha, nice!!!
It is unfortunate that I have more time to do other hack... Perhaps in future I will return to try other hacks.

Return to “Mortal Kombat (Arcade Games) Hacks”