Interview to Daniel Pesina (Johnny Cage)

frozenworm
Mortal

Interview to Daniel Pesina (Johnny Cage)

Post by frozenworm »

Hello everyone, just passing by to inform the community we made contact with Daniel Pesina (the original Johnny Cage, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Reptile, Smoke and Noob Saibot), and we are going to interview him in our forum.

Here is the link if you're interested, the questions are already waiting for him, and he confirmed he will (most likely) be responding to this questions on this friday:

link removed

roboronald10
Master
Side: Light
PSN: KlassicGODZILLA9

Re: Interview to Daniel Pesina (Johnny Cage)

Post by roboronald10 »

I don't want to sound mean or anything, but he may be pissed about getting fired from NRS(that worked for Midway at that time).
frozenworm
Mortal

Post by frozenworm »

I heard about the rumors, we are not touching that subject yet. If we get some good replies, "maybe" we will ask him about that. Anyways, I dont think it's an important subject, the important part is that he is the one who brought life originally to Johnny Cage, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Reptile, Smoke and even Noob Saibot, all of them iconic and favorite fighters over the years, not to mention he is the one who wore MK1 ninja outfit, which is now DLC for MK9.

It is an approach to this person, and hopefully we will be able to learn some cool stuffs about him.
calioklas
Mortal

Post by calioklas »

why would he get fired or mad its just question??????????
TheAngryShokan
Apprentice
PSN: crashbandicootx

Post by TheAngryShokan »

First of all, please do not advertise in the form of a thread. Secondly, please open the forum to guests. We do not need to register to see what you're trying to show us either.

Topic locked.

Return to “General Discussion”