MK Trilogy Bugs section

rapidflash

MK Trilogy Bugs section

Post by rapidflash »

Could you add a Kool bugs section for MK Trilogy? I could supply you with some pictures of bugs I found (including a weird one where if you use the one-button kill just as Johnny Cage shoots his green orb the orb stops in place and he becomes dizzy. However, it's odd because you can't kill him, and if you kill yourself, nothing really happens).

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: MK Trilogy Bugs section

Post by Gambid »

I decided to create a Kool Bugs section at the end of the development period of MKSecrets version 3. I add all bugs I know. For Mk Trilogy I don't know any bugs, so there is now bugs section there. But if I learn some I will add it immediately. I don't need screenshots, just explain me how to make the bugs.

Also if you know any bugs for the other games.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
rapidflash

Post by rapidflash »

Well, there's the weird animality bug the computer pulls off; sometimes when you use instykill the other player just keeps sliding to the left or right; there's this weird bug I got once where I was at the wrong (yet right) distance away (probably too far) and Human Smoke does his teleport punch fatality yet nothing happens to the person.
Gambid
Elder God

Post by Gambid »

Hm... are you talking about the bug when the computer tryes to perform a finishing move, but it can't. The character make only his winnig stance and Animality or Fatality appears on the screen.
I Rule This World!

rapidflash

Post by rapidflash »

Yeah, that's the one.
Gambid
Elder God

Post by Gambid »

Yes, but for a whole section I will need something more. I have to check the sites with cheats, kodes and gliches.
I Rule This World!

ded
God

Post by ded »

While fighting against your opponent in round one let the time tick down to 1 second in a room that has a level above you (ex. subway,soul,bank,scoprion's lair). his is the important part, make sure your enemy has enough energy so that one uppercut will NOT kill them. Thus, with one second on the clock, uppercut them into the higher chamber. The round will stop with your opponent frozen in the air with the broken ground around him [which you just knocked him through]. Notice, your character never jumped up through the ground since the round was over. Thus the game still thinks your in the lower chamber. So at the start of the next round, you and your opponent will start in the higher chamber with a lot of weird control problems. The board will not scroll as usual, but if you walk or leap away from your enemy, they will slide backwards!!! But heres the really good part, walk over and uppercut them. It knock your enemy into the air, and back through the floor on which your standing!! Needless to say, it is a hell of an uppercut. Then the game will function as normal. I think the game is trying to superimpose the higher chamber background over the lower one for this reason. Do the above mentioned trick in the subway. You'll start round 2 on the street as you should, except there are no lines on the road, the background with Kahn's tower flickers in and out, no swilrling debris, and there are three very small white horozontial lines, one of which flickers. Look framiliar? The flicker is the bad light located in the subway you were just in. I think this double image is the cause of all the control problems. Also, when you uppercut your enemy, everthing goes back to normal. Thus, you perged the lower chamber from the display enabling the game to fuction normally again. On the Scorpion's Lair this glitch works best. You will be fighting at floor of the Cave but for backgrounds are skulls from Scorpion's Lair. This one really cool. If trick doesn't work with 1 seconds try do it with 2 seconds.

I think that there is no screenshots needed. Also as i know this trick works for all MK CD versions (psx mkt, umk3 saturn)
MiNeOuT
God

Post by MiNeOuT »

Wow, I've got to try these.
Gambid
Elder God

Post by Gambid »

Try it, it's cool.
I Rule This World!

ded
God

Post by ded »

is it enough for bugs section or post more bugs? i've got some for n64 on the server too...
Gambid
Elder God

Post by Gambid »

If you want, post more.
I Rule This World!

Return to “Feedback And Questions”