You Must Of Realized

super_monk_90
Apprentice

Re: You Must Of Realized

Post by super_monk_90 »

this sites the best!!!! you can look up kodes, chat with your friends, and this site has the best webmaster. Only been here for a couple of days but this site is going
to stay in my head for years to come!!!!!!!!

If your reading this I haven't thought of a new sig.

Well go do something you lazy person.
Sniper Wolf 1122
God
PSN: Sever2ndtoNone

Post by Sniper Wolf 1122 »

<span style='color:green'>got that right, and now its the anniversarry, tell mks happy aniversary, lol. anyways mks is a really good is the best site on the web</span>
scorpion deadman
Master

Post by scorpion deadman »

Easily the best on the web. :)
<*Pink Poison*>
Master

Post by <*Pink Poison*> »

I like it here a)because i dont forget my password aND STUFF B)Because i nearly always think of something to talk about lol!!!!Luv me xxx :ph34r:
Style Yoor Hair In The Bathroom Light
Hatred Never Looked This Good...
Who Ever Thought It Would?
ThunderGod
Warrior

Post by ThunderGod »

I am starting to drift into other forums fo a few reasons (this isn't meant to make this place look bad, it's still a good forum minus the following):

1. Like I mentioned, I personally like forums where there are a lot of members. When I log on, there is always a lot to talk about. In a small forum like this one where only a handful of people post, it's hard to carry on a good conversation because the same topics get responses and it doesn't happen often because of the lack of active users. When I log on here, I rarely see any new threads and a lot of the old threads just have people posting stupid things (I'm so clever!!!! k bye!!XXXX) Come on, seriously, can people not think of intelligent things to post? I'm not directing this at all of you, only a select few make retarded posts. Be mature and make posts that matter, not garbage posts. I want to read something smart, not stupidity.

2. I really can't stand people who make fools of themselves constantly. I think most of you can figure out what I am talking about. It kinda goes hand in hand with the whole "post intelligent posts" remark. Stop acting dumb.
Sniper Wolf 1122
God

ThunderGod wrote: I am starting to drift into other forums fo a few reasons (this isn't meant to make this place look bad, it's still a good forum minus the following):

1. Like I mentioned, I personally like forums where there are a lot of members. When I log on, there is always a lot to talk about. In a small forum like this one where only a handful of people post, it's hard to carry on a good conversation because the same topics get responses and it doesn't happen often because of the lack of active users. When I log on here, I rarely see any new threads and a lot of the old threads just have people posting stupid things (I'm so clever!!!! k bye!!XXXX) Come on, seriously, can people not think of intelligent things to post? I'm not directing this at all of you, only a select few make retarded posts. Be mature and make posts that matter, not garbage posts. I want to read something smart, not stupidity.

2. I really can't stand people who make fools of themselves constantly. I think most of you can figure out what I am talking about. It kinda goes hand in hand with the whole "post intelligent posts" remark. Stop acting dumb.
<span style='color:green'>i agree, and i think all of us know who you mean, except for who it is, lol. thats why your never on here or my web much correct? well give mine time, its growing, but give it time. anyways, there is maybe like 10 people who are really active, and mature about it. i mean i used to make stupid posts when i joined, but i got used to it. personally i kinda like how this goes. its slow moving, but you7 have time to read everything, and flood control isnt terriable, and you know the other members on pretty well. i mean me for example,alot of people were here longer than me, but really only infierno is active that beat me here, but still i have the most posts. no that number doesnt mattyer, just saying i know the topics really well, and i have a good idea who the rest of you are. the only time flood control ticks me off is when im trying to post, lol</span>
ThunderGod
Warrior

Post by ThunderGod »

I usually go on the internet for a few hours before bed but that'sit. I visit the usual main forums that I ama part of (which is like 3 forums...) and small ones like this I once in a while log on to see what's new. This is in no way to bring down this forum but those are my personal feelings about forums in general.
<*Pink Poison*>
Master

ThunderGod wrote: I am starting to drift into other forums fo a few reasons (this isn't meant to make this place look bad, it's still a good forum minus the following):

Please if you going to insult me do it properly!!!My trade mark it xxx I write it on everything,because I m a loving sort of person.When I say Im so clever Im being scarcastic!Bye xxx(See) :ph34r:
Sniper Wolf 1122
God

<span style='color:green'>hey. no offense, but xxx isnt clever or sarcastic. just plain annoying</span>
ThunderGod
Warrior

Post by ThunderGod »

<*Pink Poison*> wrote:

Please if you going to insult me do it properly!!!My trade mark it xxx I write it on everything,because I m a loving sort of person.When I say Im so clever Im being scarcastic!Bye xxx(See) :ph34r:
You're an idiot. You make retarded posts. You bring this forum down. You must think I am interesting because you follow me into every thread and you always have something stupid to say. How old are you? Act your damn age instead of being a tool. Get a new trademark, perhaps a little thing called INTELLIGENCE, instead of spamming up the boards with your posts in which half of them make no sense.

Wow, I am never this mean to anyone but you've really pushed my buttons with your retardedness. Just stop talking to me.
<*Pink Poison*>
Master

Sniper Wolf 1122 wrote: <span style='color:green'>hey. no offense, but xxx isnt clever or sarcastic. just plain annoying</span>
sorry il try and stop doin it then if its that annoyin
super_monk_90
Apprentice

Post by super_monk_90 »

ThunderGod wrote:
<*Pink Poison*> wrote:

You're an idiot. You make retarded posts. You bring this forum down. You must think I am interesting because you follow me into every thread and you always have something stupid to say. How old are you? Act your damn age instead of being a tool. Get a new trademark, perhaps a little thing called INTELLIGENCE, instead of spamming up the boards with your posts in which half of them make no sense.

Wow, I am never this mean to anyone but you've really pushed my buttons with your retardedness. Just stop talking to me.
<span style='color:red'>Hey you can't just go whaling on a member just because you don't like their trademark. Yeah I admit I don't like his/her trademark but you don't see me whaling on him/her. Your trademark is what your all about. You just lost a lot of respect from me ThunderGod. Oh and one more thing ThunderGod if your a girl
change your trademark because one time I was on reading one of your posts it said I would sleep with Jade.
I'm not against you or any thing but like I said you lost some respect from me. I'm sorry but I can't stand people who insult other people.</span>

<*Pink Poison*>
Master

super_monk_90 wrote:
ThunderGod wrote:
<*Pink Poison*> wrote: Please if you going to insult me do it properly!!!My trade mark it xxx I write it on everything,because I m a loving sort of person.When I say Im so clever Im being scarcastic!Bye xxx(See) :ph34r:

<span style='color:red'>Hey you can't just go whaling on a member just because you don't like their trademark. Yeah I admit I don't like his/her trademark but you don't see me whaling on him/her. Your trademark is what your all about. You just lost a lot of respect from me ThunderGod. Oh and one more thing ThunderGod if your a girl
change your trademark because one time I was on reading one of your posts it said I would sleep with Jade.
I'm not against you or any thing but like I said you lost some respect from me. I'm sorry but I can't stand people who insult other people.</span>
O thankyou someone understands me!!!At last someone who like gets what I ve been blarin on about Lol!!Bye :ph34r:
scorpion deadman
Master

Post by scorpion deadman »

super_monk_90 wrote:
ThunderGod wrote:
<*Pink Poison*> wrote: Please if you going to insult me do it properly!!!My trade mark it xxx I write it on everything,because I m a loving sort of person.When I say Im so clever Im being scarcastic!Bye xxx(See) :ph34r:

I totaly agree with him.

HEY,this is my sis ure talking about!!!

minus respect from me.

If i was to put "i'm the death of u all" i'd hope if someone had a problem with it,They'd P.M ME.But bringing it all out on a public board.....Is terrible!!

p.s:Theres no better website than this.
super_monk_90
Apprentice

Post by super_monk_90 »

<span style='color:orange'>Well everybody has there own style that makes them who they are :) . Hey and Pink Poison don't take advice that you don't like.</span>

Return to “Feedback And Questions”