You Must Of Realized

Sniper Wolf 1122
God
PSN: Sever2ndtoNone

You Must Of Realized

Post by Sniper Wolf 1122 »

<span style='color:green'>i`ve said it before, its great, i love it here, and i say it again, this forum is the best forum. why? because its structured, gambid keeps rules, he doesn`t play favorites, or give mod powers to idiots, and hes all around a good guy, he gives us chances, i realize this now more than ever, as a previous forum i had been a well known member on just went to the dogs when the admin just handed power to idiots, and left his own site to them. that site is down, but mks is great, and will live for many many years to come. thank you gambid, and great job.</span>

Jakob
Mortal

Re: You Must Of Realized

Post by Jakob »

Yes. Although i've been here a short time, my impressions have been nothing but the best.
lin kuei prodigy
God

Post by lin kuei prodigy »

Well said wolf.
SWEET!!! WE GOT TO STICK TOGETHER!!! SWEET!!!
Sniper Wolf 1122
God

<span style='color:green'>good members like you, me, inferno, and everyone else who posts alot helps make it that way. so thanks</span>
Lin Kuei Ninja
Mortal

Post by Lin Kuei Ninja »

I'm leaving this site. :(

It's no one's fault, really. I just have too much schoolwork.
Sniper Wolf 1122
God

<span style='color:green'>what? dude, c`mon. too much schoolwork? your on thugs alot, too much, mks rocks, i feel bad for not bein on too much lately.</span>
Lin Kuei Ninja
Mortal

Post by Lin Kuei Ninja »

Well, since you talked me into staying, I'll stay!
Sniper Wolf 1122
God

<span style='color:green'>well thats good to hear, thank you. mks is too good to leave</span>
scorpion deadman
Master

Post by scorpion deadman »

Yeah its easily the best mk site i'v been on! :)
lin kuei Grandmaster
Grand Master

Post by lin kuei Grandmaster »

yeah i looked on a few mk forums but this was just the one
ThunderGod
Warrior

Post by ThunderGod »

This site isn't bad at all but I have seen better. Not trying to put this place down because for a personal site, it's not bad. It's just that more public sites are more populated and that makes things a bit more interesting when you have a flood of people instead of the same four or five people posting everyday, right?
lin kuei Grandmaster
Grand Master

ThunderGod wrote: This site isn't bad at all but I have seen better. Not trying to put this place down because for a personal site, it's not bad. It's just that more public sites are more populated and that makes things a bit more interesting when you have a flood of people instead of the same four or five people posting everyday, right?
yeah spose but this site is nice and simple suits me very well
<*Pink Poison*>
Master

Post by <*Pink Poison*> »

ThunderGod wrote: This site isn't bad at all but I have seen better. Not trying to put this place down because for a personal site, it's not bad. It's just that more public sites are more populated and that makes things a bit more interesting when you have a flood of people instead of the same four or five people posting everyday, right?
I think differently I think that your gonna meet new friends better with the same people all the time!!!Luv mexxx :ph34r:
Style Yoor Hair In The Bathroom Light
Hatred Never Looked This Good...
Who Ever Thought It Would?
lin kuei Grandmaster
Grand Master

<*Pink Poison*> wrote:
I think differently I think that your gonna meet new friends better with the same people all the time!!!Luv mexxx :ph34r:
your got a good piont there.its cool to meet people properly who u wouldent usualy meet! and get to know them
ThunderGod
Warrior

Post by ThunderGod »

Although that is a good point, I personally like to log on and see new posts. In a small community like this, there are hardly any new posts because there is such a small number of people who post.

Return to “Feedback And Questions”