ATTEN: MKS

Tempest
Mortal

ATTEN: MKS

Post by Tempest »

Lately, me and my two friends have had a problem. This is with an unkown person/people. He/she/they IMed me using the IM name fite4yerrites1122.

Me and Sniper Wolf are asking for help to descover who they are, and how they know so much about us. We think that it is an older person, who is interested in Mortal Kombat. he told me that the 1122 stood for Jan 12, 1992, which is the date the original MK was relesed if I am correct. Wolf will tell what he knows.

Note: This does have something to do with the site, we belive he is a part of it.

Sniper Wolf 1122
God
PSN: Sever2ndtoNone

Re: ATTEN: MKS

Post by Sniper Wolf 1122 »

long story short this freak is stalking us. me, him, and both are gfs, he wont give any of his info though, he just asks questions. the thing that really annoys me, is that he uses an icon from darktemplarz, thats a link in deds set for icons, so he must have been here before. anyways, he knows what we wear, and even down to what color thong my girlfriend wears daily!
Infierno4551
God

Post by Infierno4551 »

Okay... Tell me you don't see it Tempest...
Sniper Wolf 1122
God
PSN: Sever2ndtoNone

Post by Sniper Wolf 1122 »

um dude, dont see what? if yer gettin weird ideas no it aint me. but this guys gotta be stopped. though this should just be in ot,titled stalker. not and mk world ddebate/issue.

Return to “Feedback And Questions”