Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Jola - Actress fellow-citizen with Noob Cyborg aka bbj
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:27 am 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:49 pm
Posts: 872
Location: Outworld's Lair
Goro MK4 wrote:
And Dara Tomanovich is old too. Each in their time.
We were children but they were adults when they played in this series.
Each time their.

Now I am old too. I am 30 years old. I think I'm the oldest on this website.
My time was gone, but passion for MK remained.
Stop playing games but now I create.
As I said before, I want to become as Ed Boon and John Tobias.

_________________
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jola - Actress fellow-citizen with Noob Cyborg aka bbj
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:49 am 
Offline
Warrior
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:55 pm
Posts: 273
Oh my God!
A stick that you're always 30 years old.
Dude I told you, you are not 30 years old.
This was the age when actresses play in Mortal Kombat Conquest.
Become old to 50 years. Stop whining you 30 years.
On this forums I bet there are people older than you.
There's even older than you Gambid. I looked at his profile.

_________________
"My blades will find your heart."
ImageImage


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jola - Actress fellow-citizen with Noob Cyborg aka bbj
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:58 am 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:49 pm
Posts: 872
Location: Outworld's Lair
Baracuda wrote:
Oh my God!
A stick that you're always 30 years old.
Dude I told you, you are not 30 years old.
This was the age when actresses play in Mortal Kombat Conquest.
Become old to 50 years. Stop whining you 30 years.
On this forums I bet there are people older than you.
There's even older than you Gambid. I looked at his profile.

K man, but i have little hair white hair in head.
And gambid is younger than me a few months. I'm older than him.

_________________
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jola - Actress fellow-citizen with Noob Cyborg aka bbj
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:18 pm 
Offline
Warrior
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:55 pm
Posts: 273
Noob Cyborg wrote:
K man, but i have little hair white hair in head.
And gambid is younger than me a few months. I'm older than him.

K, i believe you now.
But that does not mean you're a talented guy.
Usually veterans guys like you have more experience in customization textures & 3D models.
If you have little hair white hair can stop anyone doing personalization or game mods.
How old were you in the picture from the college?

_________________
"My blades will find your heart."
ImageImage


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jola - Actress fellow-citizen with Noob Cyborg aka bbj
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:47 pm 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:49 pm
Posts: 872
Location: Outworld's Lair
Barakuda wrote:
How old were you in the picture from the college?

If the picture was 10 years ago in 2005/2006, make a difference of 30 years decreases 10 years.
I think about 21 to 22 years.
I was very young, but still do not look like now.
I have white hair in my head, i am fat and disappeared tattoo Mortal Kombat.

_________________
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jola - Actress fellow-citizen with Noob Cyborg aka bbj
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:04 am 
Offline
Warrior
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:55 pm
Posts: 273
Noob Cyborg wrote:
Barakuda wrote:
How old were you in the picture from the college?

If the picture was 10 years ago in 2005/2006, make a difference of 30 years decreases 10 years.
I think about 21 to 22 years.
I was very young, but still do not look like now.
I have white hair in my head, i am fat and disappeared tattoo Mortal Kombat.

Oh, you were very young!

_________________
"My blades will find your heart."
ImageImage


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jola - Actress fellow-citizen with Noob Cyborg aka bbj
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:32 am 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:49 pm
Posts: 872
Location: Outworld's Lair
Barakuda wrote:
Oh, you were very young!

Yes, I was, but time passes quickly like you said "Each in their time"

_________________
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

 Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

  Design by Mighty Gorgon