Check the dictionary

wesborland
Apprentice

Check the dictionary

Post by wesborland »

Apparently, some people don't know the meaning of the word confirm: "to prove the truth of".
So, if a piece of information hasn't been officially announced, it's not confirmed, like some people post. Specially a certain user, whose name I won't say, but he knows who he is (not that he'll admit it) who has been spreading a LOT of false rumors about MK3 and saying they are "confirmed", arguing that the producer emailed him the information.
There is NO, NADA, ZIP, ZERO, NOTHING confirmed about the plot of this movie, or the cast, or anything else for that matter.
****Stop quoting New Line Cinema as a source, it's no longer involved with MK3
(<a href='http://mortalkombat.com/transcripts/josh.php3' target='_blank'>http://mortalkombat.com/transcripts/josh.php3</a>)*******

LordScorpion
God

Re: Check the dictionary

Post by LordScorpion »

*CLAPS*Marvellous post,dude,this should stop everybody from posting false news or being fooled.
wesborland
Apprentice

Post by wesborland »

LordScorpion wrote:*CLAPS*Marvellous post,dude,this should stop everybody from posting false news or being fooled.
Are you kidding me? Now that whole prequel thing was debunked as a hoax, it will only be a matter of time until someone creates another rumor, which will spread like wild fire. I can already read all the stupid posts....
<!--QuoteBegin-bored fanboy+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bored fanboy)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Hey, I read on the website that this movie is gonna be a musical, Danny Elfman already signed to do the music score.[/quote]
<!--QuoteBegin-stupid fanboy+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (stupid fanboy)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->OMG!! I can't believe it! And you say you read it on *the* website? then it MUST be true!  :D [/quote]
<!--QuoteBegin-Mortal Kombat Master 777+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mortal Kombat Master 777)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->This was confirmed indeed, someone from New Line Cinema emailed me and told me that Teri Hatcher is going to play Sindel and John Travolta is playing Shao Kahn, they even sent me some footage of Travolta and Hatcher dancing "Somewhere beyond the sea".[/quote]
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

wesborland wrote: Are you kidding me? Now that whole prequel thing was debunked as a hoax, it will only be a matter of time until someone creates another rumor, which will spread like wild fire. I can already read all the stupid posts....
Well at least every n00b will know the truth now,so they won't be fooled by newline at least.
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

Good topic. By the way, shouldn't this be in the off topic section? Even though it has a little bit of mk information on it? Yes but if fakes are posted, list a possibility or what not.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Well anyway this is not fake info like the other rumor topics here.It's reliable at least.
wesborland
Apprentice

Post by wesborland »

Besides this movie is not going to be released any sooner just becase a lot of people believe so.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Yea.I doubt if it releases in 2007.Maybe late 2007,or middle 2008.
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

Yeah. I'm waiting, but by the looks of it, perhaps not. Especially if information says in production. Man I don't care if I have to pay to see it though.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

shotokan wrote: Man I don't care if I have to pay to see it though.
And what if it sucks?well,we have been waiting 10 years for this,i hope threshold doesn't screw up.
wesborland
Apprentice

Post by wesborland »

How many years did fans wait for Superman Returns?
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

wow,yea,that was more than 15 if i don't remember correctly.and the movie is now a big hit(at least,in here).And Anyway,Back To Topic.
lin kuei Grandmaster
Grand Master

Post by lin kuei Grandmaster »

that film in my opinion was utter rubbish to be hornest.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

I'm not a big fan of Superman as i used to be,but the kids here loved that movie,count me out of it,though!

And now back to topic.
wesborland
Apprentice

Post by wesborland »

Well, we have been waiting for this movie for 9 years now.
I was 8 years old when I watched Mortal Kombat in the cinema. Now I have a 7 year old nephew who wants to see this movie (I showed him the first one and he loved it) and when he does he's gonna be as old as I was when I watched the first one, or older!

Return to “Mortal Kombat (2021 Movie)”