Mortal Kombat: Devastation

badboy52292
Master

Re: Mortal Kombat: Devastation

Post by badboy52292 »

so is this movie gonna be based on deadly alliance, deception, or armageddon. maybe all three of them. i dont know. i hope deception and armageddon. probably the characters that also will show up but havent been confirmed are baraka, mileena, kitana, jade, sindel, shujinko, jax, shao kahn, goro, and a couple others. if this movie is based on armageddon i doubt chameleon or khameleon will be in it. well it depends on their story line in armageddon. i believe khameleon will have a greater chance to star in the movie. maybe as one of reptile's allies?

shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

It will apparently be based on armageddon. I'm assuming covering all of these things. It would have been sooner but as posted before, hurricane Katrina slowed it down.
badboy52292
Master

Post by badboy52292 »

i bet it will only cover from deadly alliance through armaggeddon. but im glad of that!
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

Well all of the other stuff has mostly been covered, and to put old wouldn't be really all that appealing I'm guessing. Something new and fresh you know? Because annihilation covered that, though not as well.
lin kuei prodigy
God

Post by lin kuei prodigy »

*yawns* The movie will suck.
SWEET!!! WE GOT TO STICK TOGETHER!!! SWEET!!!
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

lin kuei prodigy wrote: *yawns* The movie will suck.
Doesn't sound as good without any of the others or Liu Kang, but I'm going to give it the chance it deserves cause it's mk.
wesborland
Apprentice

Post by wesborland »

It's gonna skip the deadly alliance and move on straight to Deception and Armageddon.
lin kuei prodigy
God

If an mk movie will do another screenshot blockbuster. I would fix the mess Paul W.S Andersaon has left... in his wrath of destroying video game based movies.

From mk 2 & successfully till mk armaggedon, why? The damage done in mk anihilation needs to be repaired a.s.a.p.
wesborland
Apprentice

Post by wesborland »

Paul Anderson didn't direct MK2, John Leonetti (Director of photography of the first one) did. He also directed other ladder-leading-into-a-jet-turbine films like "Butterfly Effect 2" (straight 2 dvd).
badboy52292
Master

Post by badboy52292 »

if it is just deception and armageddon im sure in the movie it will fill in the gaps for deadly alliance but not spend much time on it
lin kuei prodigy
God

Anyway, if they do another mk movie, it will be convnient to repair he damage done in mk2.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Exactly.They should fix the damage in MKAnnihilation.Most Probably,Making a better storyline,and better actors.but some of the actors in Annihilation deserve praises.like Deron McBee and Lynn Red Williams
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

And Musetta Vander, and Keith Hirabayashi to name a few. He makes a good Sub-Zero. I would also suggest changing annihilation. Marjean Holden did a good job as Sheeva although it sucked she died. Waste of space on the directors part because it was so brief.
hornbucklewho
Mortal

Post by hornbucklewho »

the movie is gunna be mk4 and mkdeception.im so glad that lindend ashby is coming back as johnny cage. i also herd that they are gunna completely forget about mkanihation cuz it sucked so bad
hornbucklewho
Mortal

Post by hornbucklewho »

ment to say "anihilation"

Return to “Mortal Kombat (2021 Movie)”