To be released in early 2007

wesborland
Apprentice

To be released in early 2007

Post by wesborland »

Apparently this movie will be released in early 2007 and its plot will be based on the games mortal kombat: deception and mortal kombat:armageddon. Christopher Lambert (who will definitely be in this movie) said this when asked about his future projects.

Here's more information about the date, updated daily:
<a href='http://www.the-numbers.com/movies/2006/MK3.php' target='_blank'>http://www.the-numbers.com/movies/2006/MK3.php</a>

goatsukel
Apprentice

Re: To be released in early 2007

Post by goatsukel »

sweet. sweet. and more sweet.

this just made this movie seem alot more intresting to me. can't wait.
i regret that i only have one life to give, for rock and roll
Mk1 Scorpion
Apprentice

Post by Mk1 Scorpion »

wesborland wrote: Apparently this movie will be released in early 2007 and its plot will be based on the games mortal kombat: deception and mortal kombat:armageddon. Christopher Lambert (who will definitely be in this movie) said this when asked about his future projects.

Here's more information about the date, updated daily:
<a href='http://www.the-numbers.com/movies/2006/MK3.php' target='_blank'>http://www.the-numbers.com/movies/2006/MK3.php</a>
well.I know it.
!!Get Over here!!
scorpionvssubzero63
Mortal

Post by scorpionvssubzero63 »

Sounds cool. I want to see it already. :lol:
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

Hm very interesting..so then I assume Sindel, Kitana and the others are going to be in it..makes sense..but how will they base it on Armageddon when the game itself isn't out yet? Perhaps they have their own information..very interesting indeed. Cool. B)
wesborland
Apprentice

Post by wesborland »

shotokan wrote: Hm very interesting..so then I assume Sindel, Kitana and the others are going to be in it..makes sense..but how will they base it on Armageddon when the game itself isn't out yet? Perhaps they have their own information..very interesting indeed. Cool. B)
The movie was supposed to be released in early 2006, but since hurricane katrina delayed the filming, I think they decided to wait a couple of monthsfor mk armageddon to be released so that they could re-write the ending.
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

Yeah but earlier before the script writing and all on the old updated mortalkombat official site they said that there was talk of a third mk movie for awhile..but nothing happened so. But yeah tragedy like that stinks..especially when mother nature is involved and there's nothing you can do. But this movie should rock!
badboy52292
Master

Post by badboy52292 »

mortal kombat armageddon the game will be released THIS year and the movie next. the people who buy the game this year will know about armageddon before it is in theaters so really they arent spoiling anything. i thought it would be about deadly alliance and then the next would be deception and armageddon. maybe since armageddon raps up the characters they decided to do that with the movie too.
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

Yeah that would make sense too. Yeah that's what I thought too. Somewhere along there but I always thought it should be every fighter for themselves. lol looks like that's going to happen. Sounds totally cool! I can't wait to see the confirmed cast members!
wesborland
Apprentice

Post by wesborland »

chris cassamassa, linden ashby and christopher lambert will be back.
as for the plot, although no one ever dies for ever in mk, i don't think it would look good in a movie to bring too many people back from the dead. i think that's why they decided to skip the deadly alliance.
Tamedcheetah
Mortal

Post by Tamedcheetah »

With all of the this chatter...I predict that MK III will be a "Box Office Smash" on opening weekend! Children & adults will create a wild stampede just to see their favorite characters perform some fierce stunts - even if it turns out to be a bad movie. The writers & producers might get it right this time. It's been long enough for them to pull "Popular Opinion". The building anticipation factor (alone) will be worth the trip to spend a part of an evening eating over-priced theater popcorn, candy & soda. I just hope they play it in the "Premiere" theater in Boca Raton - where I can have a beverage, crab cakes and a bean sprout salad while sitting in an ample sized love seat (theater chair) with my date, watching my favorite character whip up a few monsters!! I'd say - I'm ready for the movie...Bring it on already! :o
wesborland
Apprentice

Post by wesborland »

Tamedcheetah wrote: Children & adults will create a wild stampede just to see their favorite characters perform some fierce stunts - even if it turns out to be a bad movie.
That already happened, it was called "Mortal Kombat: Annihilation"
lin kuei prodigy
God

Post by lin kuei prodigy »

I don't know if this is true.. maybe it is an uproaring rumor after all since there's no confirmation about the movie's official release. BTW RE Extinction will suck..
SWEET!!! WE GOT TO STICK TOGETHER!!! SWEET!!!
WarriorWithin
Master

Post by WarriorWithin »

Kool.I can't wait to see the movie.
The Shut Up List
1.Lin Kuei Prodigy
2.Alucard

N00bs aren't welcome on MKS.People who think im a n00b,they're dumasses.
Inferno
ReptileLord

My Forum: MK Armageddon Online

LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Mortal Kombat - The Movie (1995)
Mortal Kombat - Annihilation (1997)
Mortal Kombat - Devastation (2007)< <_<
^ <_<
10 Years to make a movie...i think this is gonna be like Shaolin Monks,that took Ten Years too...

Return to “Mortal Kombat (2021 Movie)”